Trump and Russiagate - Page 195 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
XogGyux wrote:Why don't you bring it with you once in a while then?

That is meant more as an insult than a legitimate question.
By Hindsite
XogGyux wrote:You tell me, you haz the intelligenz

When Trump is found innocent of colluding with the Russians to win the election we will know.
Hindsite wrote:When Trump is found innocent of colluding with the Russians to win the election we will know.

First, you don't "find" people "innocent". In a jury, you can find people "guilty" or "not guilty" but never innocent as the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
And second, that train already sailed. He has been implicated in quite an illegal schemes and that's without even knowing what Muller has to say or what his taxes have to show. He is a crooked animal.
By Hindsite
XogGyux wrote:First, you don't "find" people "innocent". In a jury, you can find people "guilty" or "not guilty" but never innocent as the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
And second, that train already sailed. He has been implicated in quite an illegal schemes and that's without even knowing what Muller has to say or what his taxes have to show. He is a crooked animal.

You left-wing radicals are always twisting things to serve your own perverse agendas.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:You left-wing radicals are always twisting things to serve your own perverse agendas.

I find it fascinating to observe how right-wing radicals practice what they accuse their "enemies" of doing. The above is a good example. They also tend to label any news that reflects poorly on Comrade Donald as "fake" news while their own fountainhead of truth and wisdom, Fox Fake News, regurgitates on a daily basis an astounding stream of lies, distortions, hatred and fear.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I find it fascinating to observe how right-wing radicals practice what they accuse their "enemies" of doing. The above is a good example. They also tend to label any news that reflects poorly on Comrade Donald as "fake" news while their own fountainhead of truth and wisdom, Fox Fake News, regurgitates on a daily basis an astounding stream of lies, distortions, hatred and fear.

Fox News is not politically biased like the fake news CNN and MSNBC.
Hindsite wrote:Fox News is not politically biased like the fake news CNN and MSNBC.

No, they are in a completely whole new level of their own. They are closer to the likes of Rush Limbaugh. Biased on steroids and with superpowers.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:Fox News is not politically biased like the fake news CNN and MSNBC.

You're lucky you missed "Praise the Lord!" this time because he could have got really angry with you and smashed you if he'd paid attention to this one.
By jimjam
XogGyux wrote:No, they are in a completely whole new level of their own. They are closer to the likes of Rush Limbaugh. Biased on steroids and with superpowers.

I find guys like Hindsite really fascinating. I still find it hard to believe he is for real. I suspect he is but there is that bit of doubt that says that maybe he is a satirical genius who is goofing on us. He is a prolific little bugger who does keep us busy though :lol: .

Hindsite wrote:Fox News is not politically biased

this is an amazing statement. Kinda like saying "Donald Trump is a truly humble man whose primary mission in life is to assist the hurting and down trodden masses of humanity ( President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner greed fest where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer." :lol: ) I doubt that it is possible to find a more biased propaganda outlet than Fox Fake News.

Oh, I almost forgot ……….. Hallelujah!!!
By Beren
jimjam wrote:I find guys like Hindsite really fascinating. I still find it hard to believe he is for real. I suspect he is but there is that bit of doubt that says that maybe he is a satirical genius who is goofing on us. He is a prolific little bugger who does keep us busy though :lol: .

I have the same doubts, he made my Saturday nonetheless. :lol:

jimjam wrote:I doubt that it is possible to find a more biased propaganda outlet than Fox Fake News.

Maybe CNN would be the same if they knew Obama is always watching them. :lol:
By Hindsite
Those pundits on CNN and MSNBC have become so biased against Trump that even those that I used to consider nice people have become using hateful rhetoric when they talk about anything related to President Trump. They quickly jumped to conclusions and started blaming Trump and his supporters for evil deeds when the Empire actor claimed to be assaulted in the night by white men wearing red hats and saying "this is MAGA country. Now that it has been determined by the Black police chief of Chicago that it was all a lie, they are slow to condemn the actor and are giving him the benefit of the doubt because they just know these red MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are beating up Blacks and gays all the time as one put it.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:using hateful rhetoric when they talk about anything related to President Trump.

Good lord man ….. Comrade Donald is simply reaping the anger and hatred that he has sowed …. all of his life. What did you expect. One reaps what one sows in this life. I think that is even biblical.
By jimjam
Manafort was found to have hidden more than $16m of earnings from US authorities, allowing him to avoid paying $6m in taxes. He also hid tens of millions of dollars in foreign bank accounts and secured $25m in bank loans through fraud.

Donald's campaign manager. Birds of a feather do flock together.
jimjam wrote:Manafort was found to have hidden more than $16m of earnings from US authorities, allowing him to avoid paying $6m in taxes. He also hid tens of millions of dollars in foreign bank accounts and secured $25m in bank loans through fraud.

Donald's campaign manager. Birds of a feather do flock together.

I think I got it... WHen he said "i'll drain the swamp," everyone thought he would get rid of corrupt politicians in Washington... what he really meant is "I'll clumsily will expose all my friend criminals and the FBI will catch them all... possibly including me" 8)
He's a parasite

This is another one: https://www.youtube.com/shor[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 18, Thursday The rise of a canny classroom[…]

Seems like the Left in Western European countri[…]

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]