Terrorist Attack Against Muslims in New Zealand attributed to White Supremacists - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

SolarCross wrote:The shooter was radicalised in France by muslims.

So we agree that there have never been any terror attacks by Islamists in NZ.

Now, the OP is an example of a lethal terrorist attack by an Islamophobe.

This now concludes my proof that Islamophobic terror attacks are more common than Islamist terrorist attacks in NZ.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I'm not partial, as it seems that the elite push for mass disarmament whether the baddies bow to the swastika or the crescent moon.

It is rather paradoxical to push for disarmament in the face of terrorism. Surely the more terrorism there is the more justification there is for keeping arms to defend oneself? :eh:

If any of those muslims were armed I suspect just one dude could not have killed 100 people without taking even a scratch in return.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So we agree that there have never been any terror attacks by Islamists in NZ.

Now, the OP is an example of a lethal terrorist attack by an Islamophobe.

This now concludes my proof that Islamophobic terror attacks are more common than Islamist terrorist attacks in NZ.

You can't go by just one incident. On the other hand, Australia has experience many attacks by Islamic terrorists and no attacks against Muslims. I understand this attacker of the New Zealand Mosque was identified as an Australian citizen. Perhaps, his idea was to make up for all the attacks by Muslims against Australians and he found this Mosque in close by New Zealand a good target.
Hindsite wrote:You can't go by just one incident.

True, which is why I pointed out that the NZ experience is corroborated by other countries such as Canada.

On the other hand, Australia has experience many attacks by Islamic terrorists and no attacks against Muslims. I understand this attacker of the New Zealand Mosque was identified as an Australian citizen. Perhaps, his idea was to make up for all the attacks by Muslims against Australians and he found this Mosque in close by New Zealand a good target.

Operation Slipper.

Australia has been militarily involved in Afghanistan since 2001.
Its totally normal for members of indigenous cultures to react strongly and violently to the invasion of an alien culture. Even when you get a load of rich foreigners coming into a poor culture, they might be tolerated for the money they bring in but their normally deeply resented. Even the Welsh had a campaign of violence against English people buying homes in Wales. It used to be a standing joke: "Come home to a real fire, move to Wales."

You may not like it, you may not support it, but reactions by the indigenous majority is totally normal. What is not normal is when the newly arrived minority start bombing people, driving on to the payment and attempting to run people down or trying to hack off the head of an off duty soldier. What you need to ask yourself is if they do this when they still a small vulnerable minority, how are they going to behave once they become a majority. And they will become a majority unless we start taking drastic action.

I have my own list of personal anecdotes but if people want to understand what Islam is really like I suggest start with "Is this what winning looks like?" The problem with Islam is that its so awful, that its unbelievable, when people try to describe their real experiences of Muslims, and i'm not talking about Jihadists here, i'm talking about the so called moderate ones, they come across as demented. Time and time again Muslims manage to outdo the most imaginative Islamophobe in their barbarity.
Pants-of-dog wrote:True, which is why I pointed out that the NZ experience is corroborated by other countries such as Canada.

There was one large attack in Canada on Muslims, but there were many more attacks by Islamic terrorists in Canada. The government of Canada has banned more than 50 terrorist organizations. These include Al Qaeda, the Armed Islamic Group, Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA), Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), the International Sikh Youth Federation, the Palestine Liberation Front, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Kahane Chai, the Taliban, and Mujahedin e-Khalq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada

Pants-of-dog wrote:Operation Slipper.

Australia has been militarily involved in Afghanistan since 2001

That began as a US led coalition to enforce United Nations Security Council resolutions. The USA was also attacked on 9/11 by Osama bin Laden's Islamic Al-Qaeda terrorists from Afghanistan.
Hindsite wrote:There was one large attack in Canada on Muslims, but there were many more attacks by Islamic terrorists in Canada. The government of Canada has banned more than 50 terrorist organizations. These include Al Qaeda, the Armed Islamic Group, Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA), Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), the International Sikh Youth Federation, the Palestine Liberation Front, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, Kahane Chai, the Taliban, and Mujahedin e-Khalq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada

Please tell me how many people have been killed by Muslim terrorist attacks. Thanks.

That began as a US led coalition to enforce United Nations Security Council resolutions. The USA was also attacked on 9/11 by Osama bin Laden's Islamic Al-Qaeda terrorists from Afghanistan.

...and that is why Australia has attacked a Muslim majority nation with its military.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please tell me how many people have been killed by Muslim terrorist attacks. Thanks.

I can't tell you because I don't keep track. I leave that to the statisticians.

Pants-of-dog wrote:...and that is why Australia has attacked a Muslim majority nation with its military.

Likely so. I doubt that it was hatred for Muslims.
Hindsite wrote:I can't tell you because I don't keep track. I leave that to the statisticians.

I guess the Bible does not explain how to use Google.

There were no fatalities from Islamist attacks, while there were lethal terrorist attacks from Islamophobes.

Just like NZ.

Likely so. I doubt that it was hatred for Muslims.

I also doubt that Australia attacked Afghanistan because of Islamophobia.

But it seems pretty clear that this terrorist attacked a mosque because of that.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I guess the Bible does not explain how to use Google.

Not to my knowledge. But I can use Google without Bible knowledge.

Pants-of-dog wrote:There were no fatalities from Islamist attacks, while there were lethal terrorist attacks from Islamophobes.

Just like NZ.[/quote]
Not exactly:

October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.

October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel.

September 30, 2017 - 30-year-old Abdulahi Sharif drives into Edmonton police constable Mike Chernyk then stabs him near Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton, Alberta, fleeing and later hitting four pedestrians with a rental truck during a police pursuit in the 2017 Edmonton attack.

The Canadian Police prevented a lot of deaths by Muslim terrorists because of their Islamophobia.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Not to my knowledge. But I can use Google without Bible knowledge.

Not exactly:

October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.

October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel.

September 30, 2017 - 30-year-old Abdulahi Sharif drives into Edmonton police constable Mike Chernyk then stabs him near Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton, Alberta, fleeing and later hitting four pedestrians with a rental truck during a police pursuit in the 2017 Edmonton attack.

The Canadian Police prevented a lot of deaths by Muslim terrorists because of their Islamophobia.
Praise the Lord.

Sorry.

I was using the defintion of terrorism where the targets are civilian. The examples involving fatalities all targeted military forces.

But we can use the expanded definition to include military targets ad well, so let us now say that there were two fatalities.

Six people died in a single attack by an Islamophobe.
Pants-of-dog wrote:...and that is why Australia has attacked a Muslim majority nation with its military.

Australia didn't attack a Muslims country, they came in-support of the Northern Alliance. I don't doubt for you as an America hating feminist the Taliban were an ideal government for Afghanistan, but Saudi Arabia and Pakistan were the only 2 governments to recognise the Taliban.

The way lefties talk you'd think that Muslims don't want us to intervene in their countries. Jihadists made great propaganda over Bosnia, not because we intervened in Bosnia, but because they considered us tardy in our intervention.. The West doen't intervene in Muslim majority countries without substantial support from Muslims of that country. The idea that Muslims don't want us to intervene in Muslim countries is a Marxist lie. The only Muslims that have consistently spurned all cooperation with the West are Osama Bin Leaden and ISIS, people lefties claim have nothing to with Islam.

America had no interest in invading Afghanistan, and our Israel worshipping leaders had zero interest in attacking ISIS. So both Bin Laden and ISIS went out of their way to provoke us into attacking them. Al Qaeda blew up America's emabssy's attack the US Cole and then committed 9/11. ISIS beheaded journalists and Aid workers and put the video's up on YouTube, but rather than blame this evil Muslims lefties try and blame it on the West.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Sorry.

I was using the defintion of terrorism where the targets are civilian. The examples involving fatalities all targeted military forces.

But we can use the expanded definition to include military targets ad well, so let us now say that there were two fatalities.

Six people died in a single attack by an Islamophobe.

I hope that is a sign that we are winning the ideology war.
HalleluYah
In Jan 2019 40 died in a church in the asia pacific region thanks to one Islamist. Ain't nobody here heard of it. 6,000 Nigerian Christians slaughtered in 2018, 140 died in an attack YESTERDAY. Ain't nobody heard of it.

Leftists push for globalism. Ok. So recognize global cause and effect. NZ shooter justified his action with a global mindset. As will this Turk in the Netherlands, no doubt, if he is ever caught.
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 19 Mar 2019 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing new here, the SJW left is just pushing their ideology and ignoring facts and reality. I truly oppose the SJW left and their nonsense. They need to be removed from power and influence.
Eauz wrote:Nothing new here, the SJW left is just pushing their ideology and ignoring facts and reality. I truly oppose the SJW left and their nonsense. They need to be removed from power and influence.

I remember Eauz as being a Stalinist but now he is making right-wing noises.
He could be an infiltrator, an Agent provocateur ?
Or maybe the incessant icy wind raging in Winnipeg, that godforsaken place Eauz chose to live on, got to him ?
:D
Red_Army wrote:He was giving a really stupid explanation of the causes of this sort of violence. Another cause would be rampant and normalized islamophobia perpetuated by right wing demagogues. Anning's logic is that muslims in general are responsible for the terrorist attacks of any specific muslim. This is a hypocrisy you've already pointed out. If that is to be accepted then both of your logical trains of thought would lead to banning right wing hate speech - since this guy among others have cited it as the reason for their acts.

Anning getting egged was awesome though. Egg boy forever.

Right, and this is an interesting point...

If we accept that extremist right wing speech produces more extremists and results in increased acts of violence, we would have to conclude the same for Islamic (as well as other) forms of extreme speech. Of course, perhaps there could be exceptions, but who knows...

But let us say that it is so that any extremist speech results in potentially extremist actions. (Let us also clarify a bit further that this is only relevant for those who are outside of the democratic means of acquiring power -- this is a further personal clarification that I have to make that isn't necessarily relevant now but may be relevant in another context....)

If this is to be recognized as a truth, the proper course of action would be neither pleasing to conservatives or liberals.

It would follow that:

- Lots of Islamic migration outside of the Muslim sphere is undesirable as it is represents a latent threat to peace and tranquility due to the prevalence of extremism in the Islamic worldview.
- There should be increased monitoring of domestic threats as well as potentially policies that exist to curb free speech and the internet presence of domestic threats.

There would even be those who would properly argue that decreasing Islamic and multicultural presences in Europe and other places would positively correlate with fewer violent threats if only because less tribalism among whites would be piqued.

It's a collection of arguments that would probably net benefit white nationalists while simultaneously portraying them as unstable and jeopardizing free speech.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]