Trump and Russiagate - Page 204 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Beren
Rich wrote:Lefties whined and whined that George W Bush wasn't doing anything and spent all his time on the golf course. Then W got off his arse, smashed the Taliban, occupied Afghanistan, instituted no Afghan School Girl left behind, invaded Iraq, signed the Patriot act and in his first term became one of the greatest interventionist activist Presidents of all time. And lefties were still whining about him. In fact Lefties only stopped whining about him, when Donald Trump came along.

This is a nice reminder that GWB was worse than Trump. He also fucked up good relations to Putin because he and his Neocon friends seriously believed they could circumvent Russia and pump Central Asian gas to Europe directly. :knife:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
As to the investigation, it wasn't only about collusion:

CNN wrote:Rosenstein’s public order specifically authorized Mueller to investigate:

• Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election
  • “Any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump”
  • “Any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation”
  • Any efforts to obstruct the investigation

So if one of the matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation is that the Trump family is just an organised crime family with close ties to Russian mafiosi, it still can be declared successful perhaps. The funniest thing may be that his televised call for Russia to hack Clinton emails can't be proof of collusion in and of itself because it was supposed to be only a joke. "If you really need us just call us on TV and say it was a joke!" :lol:
By Hong Wu
Beren wrote:This is a nice reminder that GWB was worse than Trump. He also fucked up good relations to Putin because he and his Neocon friends seriously believed they could circumvent Russia and pump Central Asian gas to Europe directly. :knife:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
As to the investigation, it wasn't only about collusion:

So if one of the matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation is that the Trump family is just an organised crime family with close ties to Russian mafiosi, it still can be declared successful perhaps. The funniest thing may be that his televised call for Russia to hack Clinton emails can't be a proof of collusion in and of itself because it was supposed to be only a joke. "If you really need us just call us on TV and say it was a joke!" :lol:

As usual you are misunderstanding something. Since Mueller was empowered to investigate anything related to or which comes up during the investigation, any evidence that follows the mafioso narrative line would have resulted in an indictment (if we assume that it was illegal). This is why Mueller's investigation ending is such a big deal. Mueller had more power than anyone else had and an open mandate to indict over anything discovered and this is all he has done after two years. No one else is going to be able to do more than he has.
By Beren
Hong Wu wrote:As usual you are misunderstanding something. Since Mueller was empowered to investigate anything related to or which comes up during the investigation, any evidence that follows the mafioso narrative line would have resulted in an indictment (if we assume that it was illegal). This is why Mueller's investigation ending is such a big deal. Mueller had more power than anyone else had and an open mandate to indict over anything discovered and this is all he has done after two years. No one else is going to be able to do more than he has.

Well, he has indicted lots of people, including Russian mafiosi, and investigations will continue anyway, but I'm interested in the politics rather than the legal issues indeed and I'm pretty sure the Democrats want the report to be public so badly for a reason. ;)
By Hong Wu
Beren wrote:Well, he has indicted lots of people, including Russian mafiosi, and investigations will continue anyway, but I'm interested in the politics rather than the legal issues indeed and I'm pretty sure the Democrats want the report to be public so badly for a reason. ;)

They want it to be public so that they can complain about redactions.
By jimjam
No evidence of collusion? Aren't we aware of the number of meetings documented between Trump campaign personnel and Russians, the number of lies they've told regarding it? Manafort providing campaign data to a Russian with ties to their military intelligence? No collusion? Please. Trump attacks the investigations because he is terrified of what they have , and will, uncover.

blackjack21 wrote:So what laws do you theorize have been violated? If Russian oligarchs violated Russian law, that's a matter for Russia. Whether you realize it or not, the US and UK among other venues are awash in Russian money, and the establishment likes having the money

I don't "theorize" shit. The surest way to the truth in this world, especially so in Donald's money worshiping world, is to follow the money. I am simply following the money. Deutsche Bank has been exposed as laundering billions of dollars of Russian Oligarch's $. Western banks, having tired of Donald's abysmal business judgement and multiple bankruptcies, would no longer lend him a dime. DB ,awash with Russian crime family money, sees an opportunity to transfer it to the Trump crime family while collecting $200 for passing "GO". Let us not act like morons and pretend that the Trump crime family, Russian crime families, Donald and Putin somehow missed seeing the action :lol:.

The Kremlin owns Donald.

Clinton got a blowjob. Donald commits treason.

I'm sure that Mueller has lots of poop on this one that has been passed onto Congress and the Southern District of NY.

Donald's Zombie Brigade thinks it's over. We have simply just witnessed the end of the beginning.
Last edited by jimjam on 24 Mar 2019 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:Punish the Democrats in 2020.....

They wasted a shitton of public money as usual.

The Investigation is dead and over.

Mueller did a good job, I don't think it's his fault the media made this seem bigger than it was.

According to recent reporting based on financial filings, the Mueller investigation cost about $13 million. In the grand scheme, that's not that much when it comes to US Federal Government expenditures. By comparison, based on conservative estimates, the Republicans spent over $87 million during Obama's presidency in the course of some 60 votes to repeal Obamacare.

Meanwhile, the Manafort convictions alone reportedly led to the forfeiture of about $22 million in assets by the guilty party.

This is pretty elementary stuff for anyone that is paying attention. I'm a bit surprised if you don't already know all of this.
Rich wrote:I'm not quite sure why you are using the term Trumpanzees. Chimpanzees are just totally incapable of organising in groups any where near the size of what you see at a Trump rally. But are you saying that its surprising that the Deep State should stand down against Donald Trump a few hours after he supports the recognition of the Golan?

Most Trump supporters are blissfully unaware that Trump, just like Clinton and Obama, never posed a threat to the deep state.

Also, the deep state exists, but it's not some pizzagate conspiracy. It's the nominal organs of the legislature, the congressional staff, regulatory apparatus, lobbyists employed by megacorps, private security consultancies, NGOs specializing in foreign intervention, major media talking heads, billionaire supported foundations like CAP and Heritage, and billionaire-owned economics departments of major universities (not a comprehensive list). What makes them cohere is a shared set of values and economic interests, and a rotating cadre of personnel.

The Trump Organization existed outside of the deep state when it assumed the Presidency, which precipitated a bit of a panic. This panic eventually subsided when it was realized his fits and starts could be mostly managed. It took a while for the right set of controllers to be put in place (Bolton, Pompeo), but now all's right with the world.
By jimjam
quetzalcoatl wrote:Most Trump supporters are blissfully unaware that Trump, just like Clinton and Obama, never posed a threat to the deep state.

Also, the deep state exists, but it's not some pizzagate conspiracy. It's the nominal organs of the legislature, the congressional staff, regulatory apparatus, lobbyists employed by megacorps, private security consultancies, NGOs specializing in foreign intervention, major media talking heads, billionaire supported foundations like CAP and Heritage, and billionaire-owned economics departments of major universities (not a comprehensive list). What makes them cohere is a shared set of values and economic interests, and a rotating cadre of personnel.

The Trump Organization existed outside of the deep state when it assumed the Presidency, which precipitated a bit of a panic. This panic eventually subsided when it was realized his fits and starts could be mostly managed. It took a while for the right set of controllers to be put in place (Bolton, Pompeo), but now all's right with the world.

Allen Dulles ……………. Deep State hero extraordinary. JFK fired Allen and threatened to smash his baby, the CIA, into 1000 pieces and ………………………...
By Beren
jimjam wrote:Allen Dulles ……………. Deep State hero extraordinary. JFK fired Allen and threatened to smash his baby, the CIA, into 1000 pieces and ………………………...

It's nice you brought this up because it recalls the Warren Report. The Mueller Report is not such a perfect piece of work, but almost. Now it seems "Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks" without "conspiring or coordinating" with the Trump Campaign. :roll:

How exactly did your war hero put this together? :lol:
By Hindsite
Robert Mueller found in his long-awaited report that President Donald Trump's campaign did not collude with Russia in attempting to influence the 2016 election.

The special counsel did not draw a conclusion 'one way or the other' as to whether the president obstructed justice, but Attorney General Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein made the joint decision that the evidence is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

Therefore, President Trump has claimed a 'complete exoneration' in the investigation with this tweet, "No Collusion, No Obstruction, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!"

Praise the Lord.

jimjam wrote:No evidence of collusion? Aren't we aware of the number of meetings documented between Trump campaign personnel and Russians, the number of lies they've told regarding it?

Well, after two years of investigating, they didn't find any collusion--which isn't a crime anyway.

jimjam wrote:Manafort providing campaign data to a Russian with ties to their military intelligence? No collusion? Please.

Apparently, Mueller didn't find that the campaign colluded with the Russian government.

jimjam wrote:Trump attacks the investigations because he is terrified of what they have , and will, uncover.

Ya think? The biggest troll operation of the 21st Century just fell flat.

jimjam wrote:I don't "theorize" shit. The surest way to the truth in this world, especially so in Donald's money worshiping world, is to follow the money. I am simply following the money.

Hrmm... You didn't seem to follow the money between the Hillary Clinton campaign, to Perkins Coie, and to Fusion GPS. From Fusion GPS it took some interesting turns: paying Bruce Ohr's wife among other things, and paying Christopher Steele who wrote a phony dossier. Fusion GPS also had a visit from a Russian lawyer before meeting with Trump Jr. and after meeting Trump Jr. This lawyer was admitted to the US by Obama's DoJ, because Obama's State Department denied her visa application. That part of the money trail doesn't seem to interest you.

Yet, you are following the money from Russian oligarchs, to Deutsche Bank, to Donald Trump. So are you looking now for "truth" or are you looking for crimes?

jimjam wrote:Deutsche Bank has been exposed as laundering billions of dollars of Russian Oligarch's $.

Legally speaking, "exposed" doesn't mean anything. "Charged and convicted" means quite a bit more. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but Donald Trump and Deutsche Bank are two different entities.

jimjam wrote:Western banks, having tired of Donald's abysmal business judgement and multiple bankruptcies, would no longer lend him a dime. DB ,awash with Russian crime family money, sees an opportunity to transfer it to the Trump crime family while collecting $200 for passing "GO".

That's nice. My question is where is the crime? If the crime occurred in Russia by Russian oligarchs, that's not Trump's problem. If it occurred in Germany by Deutsche Bank, that's also not Trump's problem. As I said before, you could characterize Enzo Ferrari, Ferry Porsche and Ferruccio Lamborghini as in receipt of funds from questionable sources. However, that does not make them criminals, or their families "crime families."

jimjam wrote:Let us not act like morons and pretend that the Trump crime family, Russian crime families, Donald and Putin somehow missed seeing the action :lol:.

My issue isn't with their conduct, but with what the states of Russia, Deutschland and the United States of America have to say about it. So far, nothing. They don't even have a problem with selling US uranium to Russia.

jimjam wrote:The Kremlin owns Donald.

Clinton got a blowjob. Donald commits treason.

The Clintons got hundreds of thousands in speaking fees, and tens of millions run through their charities from Russian money. As I said, that's all very shady too. It's just that both Bill and Hillary Clinton are attorneys and now how to get away with defeating the object of the law by heeding its letter in ways that legislators had not foreseen.

jimjam wrote:I'm sure that Mueller has lots of poop on this one that has been passed onto Congress and the Southern District of NY.

So far, I've been nonplussed.

quetzlcoatl wrote:The Trump Organization existed outside of the deep state when it assumed the Presidency, which precipitated a bit of a panic. This panic eventually subsided when it was realized his fits and starts could be mostly managed. It took a while for the right set of controllers to be put in place (Bolton, Pompeo), but now all's right with the world.

Trenchant remark...
Igor Antunov wrote:4072 posts, about a nothing burger. Well make that 4073 now.

:lol:

Not a nothing burger in terms of the larger Trump Team strategies for 2020 AD and beyond. It was a brilliant distraction, and now there is no time left for Trump's domestic foes to get their bearings even if they ever could. 2020 AD will go down right up with Nixon's drubbing of McGovern in American electoral politics.

The fools should have their faces rubbed in it forever, ranking right up there with the ''WMD's in Iraq'' nonsense in terms of utter hysteria and political fecklessness. :excited:
By Hindsite
Igor Antunov wrote:4072 posts, about a nothing burger. Well make that 4073 now.

:lol:

Don't you have anything better to do than count the number of posts?
By jimjam
I apologize #21 ….. I possess neither your brain power nor energy and cannot respond to everything …. just what catches my interest.
blackjack21 wrote:Ya think? The biggest troll operation of the 21st Century just fell flat.

I think Bill Clinton's blow job was bigger. What was it? An $80,000,000 blow job?

and

Listen carefully …. I didn't hear a Fat Lady singing but, I guess, you did.

blackjack21 wrote:Hrmm... You didn't seem to follow the money between the Hillary Clinton campaign, to Perkins Coie, and to Fusion GPS. From Fusion GPS it took some interesting turns: paying Bruce Ohr's wife among other things, and paying Christopher Steele who wrote a phony dossier. Fusion GPS also had a visit from a Russian lawyer before meeting with Trump Jr. and after meeting Trump Jr. This lawyer was admitted to the US by Obama's DoJ, because Obama's State Department denied her visa application. That part of the money trail doesn't seem to interest you.

No, I also wasn't interested in following the money that Warren G. Harding paid to silence the husband of a wife he was pluking.

blackjack21 wrote:Yet, you are following the money from Russian oligarchs, to Deutsche Bank, to Donald Trump. So are you looking now for "truth" or are you looking for crimes?

You betcha......money talks, bullshit walks. I'll leave "crimes" to lawyers, courts and obfuscators like you.

blackjack21 wrote:Legally speaking, "exposed" doesn't mean anything. "Charged and convicted" means quite a bit more. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but Donald Trump and Deutsche Bank are two different entities.

The Douche Bank was fined $630,000,000 for Russian money laundering operations as well as billions more for various other adventures. Two different entities? So what. DB loaned Donald over $2,000,000,000 ….. that is some serious wood.

blackjack21 wrote:So far, I've been nonplussed.

Please send me a PM when you are plussed :) .
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I apologize #21 ….. I possess neither your brain power nor energy and cannot respond to everything …. just what catches my interest.

From my observation, you seem to have more energy than brain power, which seems very low. :lol:
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:From my observation, you seem to have more energy than brain power, which seems very low. :lol:

I love you Hindsite :lol:
By Hong Wu
It'll be interesting to see whether the late night shows can provide people with a clear narrative/spin over the end of the Mueller probe but so far and a couple days in, the MSM news do not appear to have done so. This is highly unusual for them and shows not only a lack of substance but as I think I wrote back when this all started, to have let this go on for so long seemingly shows a lack of unified leadership as well.
By Hindsite
Hong Wu wrote:It'll be interesting to see whether the late night shows can provide people with a clear narrative/spin over the end of the Mueller probe but so far and a couple days in, the MSM news do not appear to have done so. This is highly unusual for them and shows not only a lack of substance but as I think I wrote back when this all started, to have let this go on for so long seemingly shows a lack of unified leadership as well.

Not everyone thinks no collusion with Russia is a good thing. The MSM is making no apology for their accusations against the President. Why do you think that is?

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]