Trump and Russiagate - Page 205 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hong Wu
Hindsite wrote:Not everyone thinks no collusion with Russia is a good thing. The MSM is making no apology for their accusations against the President. Why do you think that is?

Personally, I'm honestly not sure how many people really believed in this and how many could tell that it was fake but didn't care. To me it seemed obvious for many reasons that it never happened and it looks as if a lot of people knew this and didn't care, it is hard to separate this from people who have a, for lack of a better description, poor grasp of reality.

As for the media, they were generally in a position to know what they were doing and their doubling down will just continue the damage they've already been inflicting on themselves. How CNN reacts going forward will be one of the most interesting things -- they usually get the most views during election season because they were considered the middle of the road news channel. If they are no longer considered to be such, they will have poor ratings all year round and we might even be surprised by the sale of CNN at a bargain price at some point in the next few years.
By Hindsite
Even after the Mueller investigation determined that the President did not conspire or coordinate with the Russians in winning the 2016 Presidential election, Democratic Representative Al Green from Texas is still calling for the impeachment of the President because of racial bigotry. Green said, "We cannot allow bigotry to go unchecked.”
Rugoz wrote:Where's your deep state now, Trumpanzees? :lol:

Yea, that's the real story here. It's not that the mainstream media and high profile Democrats have peddled conspiracy theories about Trump being a "Russian asset" and the like for more than two years. :lol:
By Rich
Thoughts on the Mueller Report. Now is not the time for partisan point scoring or childish mud slinging.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, suck on that Liberals!

Actually must put in a good word for leftists like @skinster who have consistently campaigned against this Russia collusion nonsense, who I'm sure are in no way fans of the Donald.
By Hindsite
Rich wrote:Thoughts on the Mueller Report. Now is not the time for partisan point scoring or childish mud slinging.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, suck on that Liberals!

Actually must put in a good word for leftists like @skinster who have consistently campaigned against this Russia collusion nonsense, who I'm sure are in no way fans of the Donald.

Yes, President Trump has been telling the truth all this time while the liberals have been lying. The liberal media deserve the name Fake News.
HalleluYah
By Hong Wu
This is real. Such a lack of awareness. Trump has basically owned them by letting them continue on about Russiagate, until they were dependent on something he had control over. And they still don't get it. Maybe it's time to start reporting people for insults on PoFo too.

Other hot takes from MSNBC included calls for the army to investigate Trump, demands for impeachment and a claim that Mueller is a racist. Sad!
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:It's not that the mainstream media and high profile Democrats have peddled conspiracy theories about Trump being a "Russian asset" and the like for more than two years. :lol:

No kidding. After two years and all the hype, you'd think they'd come up with something better than Roger Stone lying to Congress.

Hindsite wrote:The liberal media deserve the name Fake News.

Don't they ever? As they've tried to push their agenda onto social media, the popularity of social media is tanking too. Everything these people touch turns to shit. It's like the kiss of death.

Hong Wu wrote:Trump has basically owned them by letting them continue on about Russiagate, until they were dependent on something he had control over. And they still don't get it. Maybe it's time to start reporting people for insults on PoFo too.

One thing is for sure: it's time for moderators to move this thread into the conspiracy theories forum where it belongs.

Moderators? Can we put this thread in "Conspiracy Theories" now? After all, it has been a two-plus year troll with zero evidence to support it.
[
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was sentenced to a total of seven and a half years in prison on federal charges, then was hit almost immediately with fresh state charges in New York that could put him outside the president’s power to pardon.

In Washington on Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson brushed aside Manafort’s pleas for leniency and rebuked him for misleading the U.S. government about his lucrative foreign lobbying work and for encouraging witnesses to lie on his behalf.

“It is hard to overstate the number of lies and the amount of fraud and the extraordinary amount of money involved” in the crimes, Jackson told Manafort, 69, who sat stone-faced in a wheelchair he has used because of gout. She added three-and-a-half years on top of the nearly four-year sentence Manafort received last week in a separate case in Virginia, though he’ll get credit for nine months

https://www.apnews.com/a62cc8ad4faa493a8807d823417d2f7f

When this aired, the State's charges were shown, heavily redacted because of Manafort's connection to President Trump as supplied, we assume, by Robert Mueller, so Mr. Mueller may have assumed Mr.Trump would be pardoned, but President Trump can't pardon the State's.
How come we aren't hearing anything terrific about A G William Barr like we are on Mr Mueller? He's the guy who wrote to your president on how he thought a president shouldn't be charged while in office.
By Rugoz
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Yea, that's the real story here. It's not that the mainstream media and high profile Democrats have peddled conspiracy theories about Trump being a "Russian asset" and the like for more than two years. :lol:

Trump being charged with collusion was always rather unlikely, something I read in the so-called mainstream media when Donald Jr.' emails became public. Unless the report becomes public and we learn about more details, there isn't much of a story here.
By Hong Wu
Stormsmith wrote:How come we aren't hearing anything terrific about A G William Barr like we are on Mr Mueller? He's the guy who wrote to your president on how he thought a president shouldn't be charged while in office.

The President-specific dialogues don't make sense because even if the President couldn't be charged (which is unlikely) for that to be used to cover up collusion would necessarily mean that Trump conceived of, planned and executed the collusion without the help of any other people whom, in not being the President themselves, could have been charged. As Mueller charged no one with collusion or obstruction, even this far-fetched scenario could not have happened.

Do you still think that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and do you have a take on why Mueller didn't charge anyone for it?
Do you still think that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and do you have a take on why Mueller didn't charge anyone for it?

If you read my posts you would see i implied two.
By Hong Wu
OK.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/e ... russia.amp

After attacking Trump over this for at least two years, ex-CIA director John Brennan said:
“I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” Brennan told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

So like, lol I guess. What kind of head of the CIA gets bad information and then acts on it? Or acts off of just his suspicions for years? It's not impressive. I guess the real news here though is that one of the MSM's main sources for claiming credibility on the Russiagate thing has now flipped. No more TV spots for him...
By jimjam
Stay tuned as Donald gears up to full animal mode now that he has, of course in his own words, achieved "Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!" Not only is great entertainment in store but, even better, we won't have to listen to his wall schtick 24/7 for awhile. "Christians", I expect him to follow the example of Jesus as he directs a very loud barrage of lies, insults, hatred, anger and lawyers at his real and imagined enemies.

Work on repairing the nation's infrastructure and Trumpcare (“I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”) is on hold for now.

As an aside jimjam puts odds of about 50-1 that Donald's boy Barr will release the entire Mueller report …… somewhat better than the 1000-1 that the road map of the Trump Crime Family, Donald's tax returns, will see the light of day.
Hong Wu wrote:So like, lol I guess. What kind of head of the CIA gets bad information and then acts on it? Or acts off of just his suspicions for years? It's not impressive. I guess the real news here though is that one of the MSM's main sources for claiming credibility on the Russiagate thing has now flipped. No more TV spots for him...

Yeah. The coup is over. DOA. They are freaking out big time now, because if that didn't kill Trump, then it made him stronger. Trump has really showed the danger of the administrative state.
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote:How come we aren't hearing anything terrific about A G William Barr like we are on Mr Mueller? He's the guy who wrote to your president on how he thought a president shouldn't be charged while in office.

Because he was simply agreeing with the standard FBI policy that many in the left-wing media seemed to be playing ignorant about.
Hindsite wrote:Yes, President Trump has been telling the truth all this time while the liberals have been lying.

No he hasn't He claimed he didn't have any upcoming projects in Moscow. HE DOES. That's a lie!
By Hong Wu
Anyway, let me write about the sheeple for a second. Most people don't pay attention to details, they just read a room to try and determine who has the power and legitimacy.

And nothing annoys a sheeple more than pointing out that this is what they were doing. They hate that.

And this is why it's probably really bad for the MSM. Mostly it was only sheeple still watching them as they said "Trump doesn't have the power or the legitimacy" over and over for two years and now it turns out that he does. The sheeple will not like being mislead.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]