Is Israel's Annexing of the Golan Heights Similar to Russia's Annexing of Crimea? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Skinster BTW 74% of the Druze in golan heights that voted last elections voted for Likud and Kahol lavan also additional 4.4% voted for the right union party 2.2% for Israel beiteny (Lieberman) parties that said they wont return the Golan heights
so at least 80% of them voted for parties that pledged not to return the Golan heights
looks likey they dont want to get back to the hands of Assad :lol:
Zionist Nationalist wrote:its not opinion its a fact

I can show it to you but you cant read Hebrew :D

Why would they want to return to Syria?
huge economic downgrade and the goverment will treat them like traitors for living living under Israeli control makes no sense only a crazy person would do that

I read your post this time. How are occupied Syrians able to vote in an Israeli election? :eh:
Lefties live in a pathetic fantasy world. Of course in that world residents of the Golan are not allowed Israeli citizenship. In the real world residents have been offered citizenship since 1981. Citizenship uptake has increased markedly since the start of the Syrian civil war.
Hindsite wrote:Since it doesn't matter to you then I will just state that your statement that the Arab nations around Israel are in cahoots with Israel is false.

You state whatever you want, but you can't state that based on their voting records in the UNGA. How do their voting records in the UNGA matter or prove anything? It doesn't have any practical relevance, so they can be as hypocritical as they wish to please their people. You and they are hypocrites of the same feather flocking together around Israel.
Beren wrote:You state whatever you want, but you can't state that based on their voting records in the UNGA. How do their voting records in the UNGA matter or prove anything? It doesn't have any practical relevance, so they can be as hypocritical as they wish to please their people. You and they are hypocrites of the same feather flocking together around Israel.

Those Muslim nations believe they are allowed to lie, if it advances the cause of Islam. So it should be obvious that they are going to lie about Israel and will not be in cahoots with Israel.
Hindsite wrote:Those Muslim nations believe they are allowed to lie, if it advances the cause of Islam. So it should be obvious that they are going to lie about Israel and will not be in cahoots with Israel.

They obviously lie about their relationship with Israel anytime they have to vote on Israel in the UNGA, they don't do it for the sake of Islam though.

Is it among your priorities to keep trolling me with this shit in this thread? Do you even start your daily PoFo-sessions with it recently? Because I always have to start with responding to you here. :lol:
Beren wrote:Google Translator must do a great job while translating Hebrew to English and vice versa, you get back some real English when you give it a Hebrew text at least. Maybe that's why ZN felt like asking Ter if he used Google Translator and it turned out he did. :lol:

But who's surprised Google is so good at Hebrew? ;)

actually no I asked because what he wrote in Hebrew was weird and looked like something from google translate

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]