Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years

GRAPHIC CONTENT BELOW: Reader discretion is advised.

MUNSON, CLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) -- Three Clearfield County men who were charged with having sex with 12 animals over the past four to five years have been sentenced.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, have all been sentenced to 20 to 41 years in state prison with additional probation.

Brubaker, Wallace, and Measnikoff, were charged with having sexual relations with at least 9 female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs. Police say this happened on their property on Mouse Road.

A teenage boy, who also lived on the property, was reportedly forced to assist the men by restraining the animals while they engaged in their acts.

The Clearfield County SPCA was at the property to care for the animals.

https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/bre ... 1944917660

:eek:
Well they got their picture in the newspapers
Sivad wrote:I'd say don't get caught fucking animals in that county because you obviously got a hanging judge that'll bury you under the prison for that shit.

Nobody on here can question my rural creds again. :lol:

So........ @Sivad did I ever tell you how pretty your lips are?

:excited:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Were Israelis not taking Palestinian land and hom[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]