Recognizing God's Hand in Donald Trump's Election - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Trump Loves His Bible. And Christmas, Too
Published on Sep 25, 2015

Donald Trump: We will cherish, defend our Christian heritage
Published on Sep 9, 2016

Trump Will Be Elected by God
Published on Oct 31, 2016

Trump Sent by God to Fix What Obama Ruined
Published on Nov 6, 2016

Franklin Graham: God had a hand in this election
Published on Jan 8, 2017

Voight on Trump: "God answered our prayers"

CNN
Published on Jan 19, 2017

Recognizing God's Hand in Donald Trump's Election

The 700 Club
Published on Nov 6, 2017

Why evangelical Christians still support President Trump despite controversies

CBS News
Published on Mar 27, 2018

Billy Graham's Son: God Put Trump in Office
Published on May 3, 2018

Sarah Sanders mocked for saying God wanted Trump as president

Fox News
Published on Jan 31, 2019

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION
Pompeo agrees it's possible God raised Trump to protect Israel from Iranian aggression

Washington (CNN) Secretary of State Mike Pompeo agreed with a suggestion posed in an interview Thursday that it's possible God raised Donald Trump to be President in order to protect Israel from Iran.

In an interview in Jerusalem, the Christian Broadcast Network's Chris Mitchell asked Pompeo, "could it be that President Trump right now has been sort of raised for such a time as this, just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from the Iranian menace?" Esther is the main heroine of the Jewish holiday of Purim, which was celebrated this week.

"As a Christian, I certainly believe that's possible," Pompeo said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/politics ... index.html
The OP was posted on 1st of May otherwise known as May Day. Mayday also means "an emergency procedure word used internationally as a distress signal in voice-procedure radio communications." Trump appeared to us to save western civilisation from the rotters, thus he can be thought of as an emergency procedure. Is this a coincidence? I think not!
SolarCross wrote:The OP was posted on 1st of May otherwise known as May Day. Mayday also means "an emergency procedure word used internationally as a distress signal in voice-procedure radio communications." Trump appeared to us to save western civilisation from the rotters, thus he can be thought of as an emergency procedure. Is this a coincidence? I think not!

I didn't notice that. This is getting strange. Could it also be related to the Maypole festival in some way? No, it must be just a coincidence.
The device known as the deus ex machina appears to have originated in early Greek plays. Its ex post facto application to the actual affairs of man is risible.

The process maps nicely onto that of taking up a gun, shooting a hole into the side of a barn and then painting a target around the bullet hole.
I'll happily concede God's hand in the election of Trump, as I'll happily concede God's hand at the Milvian bridge. But then can you accept God's hand in the early Islamic conquests, the Mongolian explosion or the Japanese escape from Christianisation?
Rich wrote:I'll happily concede God's hand in the election of Trump, as I'll happily concede God's hand at the Milvian bridge. But then can you accept God's hand in the early Islamic conquests, the Mongolian explosion or the Japanese escape from Christianisation?

Perhaps other gods have hands too...
Rich wrote:I'll happily concede God's hand in the election of Trump, as I'll happily concede God's hand at the Milvian bridge. But then can you accept God's hand in the early Islamic conquests, the Mongolian explosion or the Japanese escape from Christianisation?

Not really.

The month before the 2018 midterms, a thousand theaters screened “The Trump Prophecy,” a film that tells the story of Mark Taylor, a former firefighter who claims that God told him in 2011 that Donald Trump would be elected president.

At a critical moment in the film, just after the actor representing Mr. Taylor collapses in the flashing light of an epiphany, he picks up a Bible and turns to the 45th chapter of the book of Isaiah, which describes the anointment of King Cyrus by God. In the next scene, we hear Mr. Trump being interviewed on “The 700 Club,” a popular Christian television show.

As Lance Wallnau, an evangelical author and speaker who appears in the film, once said, “I believe the 45th president is meant to be an Isaiah 45 Cyrus,” who will “restore the crumbling walls that separate us from cultural collapse.”

Cyrus, in case you’ve forgotten, was born in the sixth century B.C.E. and became the first emperor of Persia. Isaiah 45 celebrates Cyrus for freeing a population of Jews who were held captive in Babylon. Cyrus is the model for a nonbeliever appointed by God as a vessel for the purposes of the faithful.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/31/opin ... -king.html

Why Some Jews Agree Comparing President Trump to King Cyrus of the Bible Makes Sense

Trump's Face Will Feature On Israeli Coin
Published on May 15, 2018

Connecting Prophecy to the Trump/Cyrus minted “Temple Coin”
Published on Mar 8, 2018
Red_Army wrote:It does make sense that the evangelical savior has dementia and can barely read. I think you're right @Hindsite.

Someone is going to get through to Hindsite one day! I may as well post Religious stuff opposing his nutty Zionism.....

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord! I pray Lord Jesus this gets through to Hindsite.
colliric wrote:Hindsite I think you need to watch more of these.

It is wonderful to find out that Donald Trump was getting awards for supporting Israel way back in the 1980s. That seems to support his sincerity for his support for Israel today.
HalleluYah

You can read about Zionism here:
https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/zionism
Has anybody actually had the time or interest to watch all this bullshit?

Donald looked at the "Christians" and, being real good at grabbing power and conning suckers, he saw a big block of votes to be grabbed amongst a group that tolerated little or no non conformity and marched, pretty much, in lock step in all things. Being the con artist extraordinaire that he is, it likely took him about 10 seconds to see that he could lock in millions of votes simply by signing a few pee pee shit proclamations, mouthing some "Christian" blather and showing pictures of dead babies in the White House. "Christians" didn't give a shit if he lied, grabbed pussy's or robbed and cheated. They got their lip service and a few crumbs from the table and declared that God forgave the asshole and worked in strange ways.

Simple Con Man 101 shit.

Now, excuse me. It's time for my morning bowel movement.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I, too, believe the atheist adulterer who embodies all seven deadly sins was sent by God.

There's nothing in the Bible about the seven deadly sins, but there is this:
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

I'm sickened by these hypocrites who claim to be Bible believing Christians but then condone homosexuality.
That same chapter from the old testament also says you can't wear two different types of fabrics at the same time, eat fruit from a tree that's less than 4 years old, or go to church within 33 days of giving birth to a boy. All practices Christians hold dear to their hearts today.
Rich wrote:There's nothing in the Bible about the seven deadly sins, but there is this:

I'm sickened by these hypocrites who claim to be Bible believing Christians but then condone homosexuality.

Since SO's post is nonsense and thus beneath replying to (God by definition IS Intelligence, among other things), I will be happy to reply to you, Rich;

I may be permitted to doubt that you are genuine in your stance of being ''sickened'' by ''hypocrites who claim to be Bible believing Christians but then condone homosexuality'', because of your own positions on homosexuality and Christianity. I however am truly sickened.

Now, as to the OP.... There are things God permits but does not approve of as such, allowing them for judgement and chastisement, as well as things He permits and approves of.

There are many President Trump fans out there who idolize the gentleman, I do not, given my own position on the nature of the wealthy, but I know for sure that there is nobody in today's so-called ''Left'' or in Liberalism that gives a damn for the working classes. He says he is and many good decent hard working people in ''flyover country'' do. Let's be honest though; the Left wants those people dead and replaced. They know it and I know it and I think you do too.
jimjam wrote: "Christians" didn't give a shit if he lied, grabbed pussy's or robbed and cheated. They got their lip service and a few crumbs from the table and declared that God forgave the asshole and worked in strange ways.

Right. We know that the Democrats and their fake news media have lied to us for years. We know they just don't make mistakes, they lie. Trump has responded to our main concerns, instead of the crazy lies of the far left. No collusion, no obstruction.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Right. We know that the Democrats and their fake news media have lied to us for years. We know they just don't make mistakes, they lie. Trump has responded to our main concerns, instead of the crazy lies of the far left. No collusion, no obstruction.
Praise the Lord.

Fake fake news!!

Uggie Buggie Boo!

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Settlement program is an example of slow ethn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]