Radical Muslim Democrat Disrespects 9/11 Attack On USA - Page 22 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:If that is the case then what is the problem, since the ones responsible were punished?

Calling it an 'accident'. Because it wasn't. That was either an honest misstatement or a lie.
Drlee wrote:The fucking antisemiticism on this site is stunning. But typical outside of the US.

You know, Drlee, i've been thinking a lot about that problem lately, the genuine and very real antisemiticism i've seen here and elsewhere...

It's supernatural in origin, aimed directly at Christ, the real 'International poisoner of all peoples'' as Adolf Hitler really thought of Him but called 'the Jew'. By attacking, robbing and killing the Jew, speaking evil of the Jews as a people, however an individual Jew is for good or for evil personally, it is to attack Jesus Christ and His Righteous Ancestors, via His cousins the Jews. Anti-Semiticism is a slap on the face of the very Mother of God herself. All this in spite of what Jews have said for 20 centuries now themselves of the Founder of Christianity and His Kin, related as they are to Him.

Before I make my specific statement I'll give out these caveats for what they're worth; I only support my faith, because I believe in it alone and so there is not religious or supernatural reason directly accounting for my position, because I think Judaism and all other religions outside the Orthodox Christian are false, some more false than others. Nor do I condone or support the hatred and maltreatment of non-jews by Jews in Israel to be something to be glossed over and forgotten. And, I do have an antipathy to the modern state as such that I have to keep in mind as well, for a number of other reasons.

But all that being said... I support the existence of the State of Israel, because it does indeed exist, and is actually the only place in the world where the Jew organically belongs and is master of his own life, the place of refuge where they will work out their destiny as God intends. In previous generations of the Jewish exile, he was not, and so this Ethnos without their Nation scattered about and internalized their exile. In Israel the Jew has to fight, is fighting, and this fight takes ugly and immoral forms sometimes, but I understand it completely.

I support the Israeli people and their right to exist and govern themselves, and I urgently call on all of the Jewish Diaspora to seek refuge in your true Homeland, the Holy Land. What happened before to the Jewish people is unfortunately only a foretaste of what is coming unless you leave Gentile lands, for the Gentile is abandoning Christ and His Church, and so their hatred of you as a reminder, this ''antisemiticism'', will only grow in vitriol and violence.

Whatever else I have said, I believe to be true, but I believe this also to be true.
redcarpet wrote:Calling it an 'accident'. Because it wasn't. That was either an honest misstatement or a lie.

I did not call it an accident, for I don't know. I said accidents happen in war, to simply raise that possibility. It was an honest statement. Maybe you could accept the term "collateral damage" used by the Bush administration during the Gulf war.
Hindsite wrote:Incompetence for sure. But there is no doubt that Osama Bin Laden and his minions carried out the attack.

This is right.

But it is also important to remember that incompetence comes not only from bureaucratic screw-ups and individuals who are incompetent working on the case, but also from bureaucratic red tape & the fact that many informants themselves are incompetent or not omnipotent.

One thing worth considering:

Us PoFo guys are perhaps a bit more intelligent than average if only because we have an interest in something that requires a lot of reading and engages the mind on a pretty big level. But still, imagine us guys as being in charge of a CIA/FBI operation, with all of the red tape and what have you... We can probably do a decent job some of the time, but there's a lot of wires that get crossed, a lot of bureacracy, and let's be honest... You can probably think of 10 people who are active PoFo posters this instant who you know would probably screw things up on a semi-regular basis & keep sloppy records.

That's how real life is.

Just take a look at some true crime stories and it is pretty easy to find instances of police & bureaucratic screw-ups. This stuff is normal.
House Republican leaders criticized Rep. Rashida Tlaib and called on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to discipline the Democrat from Michigan who is the first Palestinian-American woman to be elected to Congress for the following statement.

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling... when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors -- Palestinians -- who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out," Tlaib said, adding “it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise said "There is no justification for the twisted and disgusting comments made by Rashida Tlaib just days after the annual Day of Holocaust Remembrance."

Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon called her comments “ignorant,” tweeting that she “should take some time to learn the history before trying to rewrite it.”

She didn't mention that the Palestinian leader went to Germany to help Hitler with exterminating the Jews.

Photos of Palestinian Mufti With Hitler Ties Visiting Nazi Germany
Haj Amin al-Husseini and Adolf Hitler in Nazi Germany, 1941

Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in Nazi Germany with Foreign Ministry officials and senior SS and Gestapo officers, 1943.
Hindsite wrote:I did not call it an accident, for I don't know. I said accidents happen in war, to simply raise that possibility. It was an honest statement. Maybe you could accept the term "collateral damage" used by the Bush administration during the Gulf war.

No I wouldn't because there was no military target near the UN warehouse bombed, it was a totally illegal attack and intended on the civilians.
redcarpet wrote:No I wouldn't because there was no military target near the UN warehouse bombed, it was a totally illegal attack and intended on the civilians.

As I understand it, they don't have a military, but they keep attacking Israel anyway.
Hindsite wrote:As I understand it, they don't have a military, but they keep attacking Israel anyway.

Doesn't matter, they opend fire on an area with no armed target to destroy, and later claimed there was to their superiors to cover it up. Well, that was a clear war crime as well as lying to their officers. And so they were convicted. It was not an accident, we know what happened.
redcarpet wrote:Doesn't matter, they opend fire on an area with no armed target to destroy, and later claimed there was to their superiors to cover it up. Well, that was a clear war crime as well as lying to their officers. And so they were convicted. It was not an accident, we know what happened.

Maybe, maybe not.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]