UK Police Prevent Cereal Killing - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.

I don't understand what's going on in the UK, lots of people have argued that they deliberately put the spoon into this photo. There's also a letter opener resembling a sword, a fencing epee (likely not sharp) a bread knife and at this rate I'm probably missing something.
Hong Wu wrote:... at this rate I'm probably missing something.

Yeah you are. About 50 sharp blades. If you know anything about London, you'll know there is a serious epidemic of knife crime. I suspect this tweet was more a reflection of the serious of it and to allow the public to know the police are taking action. Although I suspect if you were stabbed in the heart with a bread knife hard enough you might think differently about how dangerous it can be by the way.
B0ycey wrote:If you know anything about London, you'll know there is a serious epidemic of knife crime. I suspect this tweet was more a reflection of the serious of it and to allow the public to know the police are taking action.

The British just need to get used to multiculturalism and Americans saying, "I told ya so." Stabbing each other is what "multicultural" people do to each other. It's utterly commonplace.

What's going to happen to steak houses?

Edit: Never mind the steak houses quip. I was reminded after flying first class on British Airways that the British don't have the fucking foggiest idea how to grill a filet mignon. Well done should be a crime. Why don't the police busy themselves prosecuting chefs for cooking filet mignons well done? Do something useful for crying out loud!
B0ycey wrote:Yeah you are. About 50 sharp blades. If you know anything about London, you'll know there is a serious epidemic of knife crime. I suspect this tweet was more a reflection of the serious of it and to allow the public to know the police are taking action. Although I suspect if you were stabbed in the heart with a bread knife hard enough you might think differently about how dangerous it can be by the way.

Unintentionally hilarious? This would make some good power metal or mock metal lyrics. "A bread knife in your heart", am I the gingerbread man?

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]