Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 67 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:1. The attacks that happen so rarely to the occupiers - compared to how often Palestinians are executed by Israelis - might not take place if the people of Gaza weren't forced to live in a concentration camp. The Warsaw Ghetto is an example of the same thing happening, but with a different group resisting the conditions they were forced to live in.

The pathetic fantasy world of the Islamophile. In this pathetic fantasy world, Muslims must never be outdone on victimhood. The life expectancy in Gaza is 74 years, the life expectancy in the Warsaw Ghetto at the time of the uprising was measured in months. The Warsaw Ghetto was nothing like Gaza. Not only are conditions nothing like the Nazi Ghettos or the Nazi occupations, conditions in Gaza are way better than for Germans in the last year of the war.

The resistance of the Warsaw Ghetto was the very opposite of Hamas attacks. The Warsaw Ghetto uprising was a last desperate resistance in the face of certain death. Hamas attacks are a puerile exercise in violent gesture politics. The problem is the Israelis, restrained by the Islamophillic West, are so timid in their response to Hamas's attacks. A couple off responses like Bomber Command did on Hamburg and Dresden and the population of Gaza would soon force Hamas to stop their nonsense.

This is generally our problem with Muslim terrorists. After 9/11, we should have carpet bombed Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, instead of playing hide and seek in the Hindu Kush. I guarantee, if we did that, the Muslim powers would close down Al Qaeda and their like in five minutes.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Comparing Gaza to warsaw ghetto is an insult to the holocaust survivors and the victims.

You're right....

Gaza = Judea
Israel = Rome
Netanyahu = Caesar Nero + Vespasian
Palestinian Authority = Jewish Sanhedrin
Hamas = Zealots
Isis = Sicario
Abbas = Herodian Dynasty
What the Religious Jews want to do to the Dome of The Rock = Destruction of Second Jewish Temple

...... Much better comparison....

:excited: ;)
Last edited by colliric on 12 May 2019 03:24, edited 2 times in total.
colliric wrote:Your right....

Gaza = Judea
Israel = Rome
Netanyahu = Caesar Nero + Vespasian
Palestinian Authority = Jewish Sanhedrin
Hamas = Zealots
Isis = Sicario
Abbas = Herodian Dynasty
What the Religious Jews want to do to the Dome of The Rock = Destruction of Second Jewish Temple

...... Much better comparison....

I'm sorry, I can't agree with that. There was a time when I would have maybe leaped at such a analogy, but that would have been wrong for it is false. :(
annatar1914 wrote:I'm sorry, I can't agree with that. There was a time when I would have maybe leaped at such a analogy, but that would have been wrong for it is false. :(

I was joking(badly I might add).... I just fixed it to make it more obvious.

Pastor Steven Anderson's Beyond Jordan: The Beauty Of Zion

Starts as a "biblical tour of Jesus locations", then 50mins in totally changes with a "twist"(
Spoiler: show
all the sites are in beautiful Palestine! Not many people know that Jesus visited the West Bank alot, including his Birthplace! They document how difficult it was to get to each location because of their Palestinian driver and plates! Plus interview as many Palestinians as they could meet on their journey!
)

That country is beautiful. Such a shame what is happening. I think you'll love the second half @skinster, even with all the Jesus stuff in it.

Can't wait for Abby Martin's more politics focused documentary.

Currently reading Thomas Suarez's 2017 book State Of Terror. It's a good read. Have you read it?

He also wrote 2010's Palestine: 60 Years Later.
colliric wrote:Pastor Steven Anderson's Beyond Jordan: The Beauty Of Zion

Starts as a "biblical tour of Jesus locations", then 50mins in totally changes with a "twist"(
Spoiler: show
all the sites are in beautiful Palestine! Not many people know that Jesus visited the West Bank alot, including his Birthplace! They document how difficult it was to get to each location because of their Palestinian driver and plates! Plus interview as many Palestinians as they could meet on their journey!
)

That country is beautiful. Such a shame what is happening. I think you'll love the second half @skinster, even with all the Jesus stuff in it.

Can't wait for Abby Martin's more politics focused documentary.

Currently reading Thomas Suarez's 2017 book State Of Terror. It's a good read. Have you read it?

He also wrote 2010's Palestine: 60 Years Later.

You obviously love these anti-Zionist and their propaganda. They must be your heroes of today?
Hindsite wrote:You obviously love these anti-Zionist and their propaganda. They must be your heroes of today?

I just watched 2006's French-Jewish Drama Little Jerusalem. Beautiful film(full of beautiful moments).

I don't have any issues with the Jewish people or many issues about the Religion itself(I don't like the Talmud at all, it's frankly a Racist work). Despite what @Ter tells you to believe about me.

I just cannot support Zionism(both Religious and Secular Zionism). I can't. I just can't. I never will. It goes against the fabric of my very being to support endless warfare like what Netanyahu has done. I don't like the state of Israel and I never will. So yes I enjoy listening to anti-zionist speakers of various degrees of controversy.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:So you want us all to be taken over by Arabs ok fine.we accepted the fact that we will always live by the sword and thats fine war makes us strongher

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... a-frontier

Another state sanctioned killing spree.....
colliric wrote:I just watched 2006's French-Jewish Drama Little Jerusalem. Beautiful film(full of beautiful moments).

I don't have any issues with the Jewish people or many issues about the Religion itself(I don't like the Talmud at all, it's frankly a Racist work). Despite what @Ter tells you to believe about me.

I just cannot support Zionism(both Religious and Secular Zionism). I can't. I just can't. I never will. It goes against the fabric of my very being to support endless warfare like what Netanyahu has done. I don't like the state of Israel and I never will. So yes I enjoy listening to anti-zionist speakers of various degrees of controversy.

I haven't read the Talmud, so I can't speak to it. As a Protestant Christian, I accept the Protestant Holy Bible. To me, it clearly indicates that in the last days, God will bring back his chosen people, whom he has punished by scattering them among the nations, to the land he gave them. And that the nation of Israel would be born in a day, which occurred in 1948. To me fulfilling those promises of God is what Zionism is about. So to me it is God's will.

10 Prophecies Fulfilled in 1948

http://watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/ ... illed.html
HalleluYah
annatar1914 wrote:I have read it.

It says Jesus was a Magician from Satan Who deceived all Israel, whom it was right to kill, and that He was the son of a whore.

This is what your orthodox Rabbis believe of Him, and what they teach.

That is not surprising, because the Apostle Paul said the Jews would be blinded in part until the fullness of the Gentiles come in (Romans 11:13-36).
annatar1914 wrote:The blinded in this case have nothing to offer the seeing, nothing worth having.

I hope you don't consider yourself superior to the Jews. You shouldn't be so arrogant for they are God's chosen people to bring forth the Messiah to all that will believe in Him.
Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:I hope you don't consider yourself superior to the Jews. You shouldn't be so arrogant for they are God's chosen people to bring forth the Messiah to all that will believe in Him.
Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

Somehow, in your warped view of these people (who hate Christ and hate Christians, at least the religious ones)that you exalt, them and their country, my not believing them or their country superior to my Christian faith and beliefs is somehow making myself ''superior'' to them. :eh: :roll:

I do believe that when Saints Elijah and Enoch return to preach and to confront Antichrist, the ''Two Witnesses'' of the Apocalypse, that many Jews will turn to the Christian faith, and will do so in the Holy Land. But that may still be a long ways off, and so they are not at this time the ''Chosen People''. Only the Righteous who believed in the God of Israel, truly, are such.
annatar1914 wrote:Somehow, in your warped view of these people (who hate Christ and hate Christians, at least the religious ones)that you exalt, them and their country, my not believing them or their country superior to my Christian faith and beliefs is somehow making myself ''superior'' to them. :eh: :roll:

I do believe that when Saints Elijah and Enoch return to preach and to confront Antichrist, the ''Two Witnesses'' of the Apocalypse, that many Jews will turn to the Christian faith, and will do so in the Holy Land. But that may still be a long ways off, and so they are not at this time the ''Chosen People''. Only the Righteous who believed in the God of Israel, truly, are such.

I am not sure I would say that the religious Jews hate Christ and Christians. I just think they believe Christians have been deceived into believing Jesus is the Messiah. The religious Jews are not the ones today that are chopping Christians heads off. We will have to wait and see what happens.
I am not sure I would say that the religious Jews hate Christ and Christians.

They do. Incidents of spitting and cursing on Christians, vandalism and arson of religious centers and sites, and other forms of harassment are common and increasing.

I just think they believe Christians have been deceived into believing Jesus is the Messiah.

I spent several weeks once reading the Soncino edition of the Babylonian Talmud in my local university's library, years ago, looking for references both coded and uncoded to Jesus Christ (I say ''coded and uncoded'' because Rabbis in the Middle Ages changed some references to protect the Jewish communities from potential harm by outraged Christians. You don't really want to know all the vile and stupid things said there in that collection about Christ and those who worship Him.

At least the Muslims say He's a prophet, the religious Jews basically say He was a Satanic and lying Magician Who's Mother was, well, I won't say it again...

The religious Jews are not the ones today that are chopping Christians heads off.

Today, Yet.... Give them time and possibly Israel becomes an expanding Empire ruled by such people and that may well change.

We will have to wait and see what happens.

In the meantime, i'd rather see them exposed to what true Christianity is, and peaceful relations promoted among all men of good will.

No, ethnicity is cultural. Race is biological. A […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]