8th Place: A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Joined Her Sport - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Apparently the girls are competing for 3rd place while the "trans girls" always get first and second place. This girl was eventually kicked from the track team because there were only so many slots and the trans girls took up two of those slots. We had a lot of people, including some on this forum, saying that this wouldn't happen years ago and now that it's becoming relatively common, they're saying things like "sports don't matter anyway." Perhaps we should just throw a burka over our women and get it over with.

This is also typical of people who attempt to influence politics over their first degree of emotional responses; the trans person cries first so they get onto the team, all of the people who cry after just have to deal.
While I don't like it each to thier own. but a boy who claims to be a woman has generally more muscle more speed naturally than a woman about the same age at say 11 or 12.
it becomes more obvious as they age.
this is unfair to say the least. Schools are deathly scared to do the right thing for fear of asexual descrimation lawsuit.me if I was the parent of a female student and she got kicked off the team Id sue the school for sexual descrimation unfair pratices mental anguise .
I would win to.
The trigger wrote:While I don't like it each to thier{sic} own. but a boy who claims to be a woman has generally more muscle more speed naturally than a woman about the same age at say 11 or 12.
it becomes more obvious as they age.
this is unfair to say the least. Schools are deathly scared to do the right thing for fear of asexual descrimation{sic} lawsuit.me if I was the parent of a female student and she got kicked off the team Id sue the school for sexual descrimation{sic} unfair pratices{sic} mental anguise{sic} .
I would win to.

My guess is that your complaint would get dismissed as incoherent and unreadable. Why bother with such a suit anyway? Transgenderism is a great way to get rid of Title IX, which is now pointless.

FWIW, I just got a group email from a colleague that has come out as man-to-woman transgender. Liberalism is just weird.
No it would not be dismissed as its would be based on sexual discrimination . as a transgender being chosen for a position over a woman because they have more physical abality.
Its like hiring a man over a woman due to his increased physical abality thats sexual discrimination plain and simple and the emotional damages would be extens8ve
Even more pathetic than this is that "gender neutral" bullshit.

What the fuck is that?

And "cisgender"? That's a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth. That makes no fucking sense whatsoever. If someone is born female, and they grow up identifying as a woman (and why wouldn't they?), isn't she just a woman?

Seriously, this shit is completely off the rails. If you've got a dick, you're a guy. If you have a vagina, you're a chick. Now, you might be gay, too, but you're a gay guy or a gay woman. That's all well and good; I've no problem with gays.

People get "gender reassignment"? Those people are fuckin' jacked up mentally...
‘Create a new category’: Fury after transgender runner claims US women’s college title

Published time: 3 Jun, 2019 11:23

US transgender runner Cece Telferm, who previously competed against men, has become embroiled in controversy after winning the women’s 400m hurdles title – with many fans accusing the athlete of having an unfair advantage.

Franklin Pierce University senior Telfer took the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) women’s 400m hurdles title in dominant fashion at the end of May, setting a new personal best of 57.53 and finishing more than a second ahead of rival runners.
However, the victory was met with mixed reaction on social media, with many users insisting that Telferm should not have been allowed to compete against women.
A number of fans fumed that the result of the race was highly predictable, as a mediocre male runner is stronger than even the best female athletes
“This is getting beyond ridiculous. Natural born female sport is now in absolute crisis and if this is permitted to continue unchecked, XX chromosome World and Olympic records will shortly be consigned to history. XX female athletes cannot beat CeCe, it's simply not a fair fight!” one person wrote
Some users suggested that there should be a new division introduced for transgender athletes to ensure fair competition in sport.

“There needs to be men’s, women’s and ‘others’ categories then. It has to be a level playing field or it’s just not fair,” one commentator suggested.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:because women wont be able to achieve any title if they compete against men.
vast majority of chess players are men so women wont stand a chance against world champions who mastered the game

Judit Polgár (born 23 July 1976) is a Hungarian chess grandmaster. She is generally considered the strongest female chess player of all time.[1] Since September 2015, she has been inactive. In 1991, Polgár achieved the title of Grandmaster at the age of 15 years and 4 months, at the time the youngest to have done so, breaking the record previously held by former World Champion Bobby Fischer. She was the youngest ever player to break into the FIDE Top 100 players rating list, ranking No. 55 in the January 1989 rating list, at the age of 12.[2] She is the only woman to qualify for a World Championship tournament, having done so in 2005. She is the first, and to date only, woman to have surpassed 2700 Elo, reaching a career peak rating of 2735 and peak world ranking of No. 8, both achieved in 2005. She was the No. 1 rated woman in the world from January 1989 until the March 2015 rating list, when she was overtaken by Chinese player Hou Yifan; she was the No. 1 again in the August 2015 women's rating list, in her last appearance in the FIDE World Rankings.

She has won or shared first in the chess tournaments of Hastings 1993, Madrid 1994, León 1996, U.S. Open 1998, Hoogeveen 1999, Sigeman & Co 2000, Japfa 2000, and the Najdorf Memorial 2000.[3]

Polgár is the only woman to have won a game against a reigning world number one player, and has defeated eleven current or former world champions in either rapid or classical chess: Magnus Carlsen, Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov, Vladimir Kramnik, Boris Spassky, Vasily Smyslov, Veselin Topalov, Viswanathan Anand, Ruslan Ponomariov, Alexander Khalifman, and Rustam Kasimdzhanov.[4]

On 13 August 2014, she announced her retirement from competitive chess.[5][6][7] In June 2015, Polgár was elected as the new captain and head coach of the Hungarian national men's team.[8] On 20 August 2015, she received Hungary's highest decoration, the Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Stephen of Hungary.[9]
Of course, men and women won't score equally in physical competitions, men are naturally physically stronger.
That's just a fact, a biological fact, regardless if any dreams otherwise.

Transgender women, since the technology for full transition still doesn't exist, are still, biologically, men.
Their muscles, lungs, etc are still those of men, not women.
If you allow transgender women to compete against real women in a physical competition, they'll always dominate regardless of how hard other contesters train.
anasawad wrote:Of course, men and women won't score equally in physical competitions, men are naturally physically stronger.
That's just a fact, a biological fact, regardless if any dreams otherwise.

Transgender women, since the technology for full transition still doesn't exist, are still, biologically, men.
Their muscles, lungs, etc are still those of men, not women.
If you allow transgender women to compete against real women in a physical competition, they'll always dominate regardless of how hard other contesters train.

Has the IOC said whether or not it will allow transgender athletes to compete in the Olympic Games?
BigSteve wrote:Has the IOC said whether or not it will allow transgender athletes to compete in the Olympic Games?

I thought they said yes like two Olympics ago? :?:

I think all of this will quickly change once the social justice warriors see how stupid this all is. It looks like it's finally starting to happen now.

I have to believe that the regulators of these sports know it's stupid. I think they have been pressured by society at large to allow such non-sense in order to avoid controversy. The regulators know that The only way to prevent transgendered women to not compete in women's sport without a massive controversy is to allow it, and show the world how stupid it is.

I think the above approach is ok with sport, because sports aren't really that big of a deal from a geopolitical and cultural perspective, but I'm not convince this is a good way to do it for other areas of life.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]