Politics and drugs in America - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
We hace a pretty big issue with drugs in the states.
But mist drugs come from other narltion.

Fentanyl from china sunggled in from mexico
Meth from mexico

Herion from the middle east and asia and south america. Moatky comming in from mexico. But also orher routes

Cocaine from columbia and peru.

No before I go to far I support medical marajuana. i dont smoke it but support it for meds.

Now the political issue .
Democrats support open boarder and dont want the wall or more enforcement .

Why you say well a long term buy inporting illwgals democrats want to change the demographic voters make up to benift them. The media and politicans lie about why but this is the long term goal just look at cali.
So untill democrats agree that a wall needs to be built and more officers hired the dtugs will flow.

Now its a bit more complicated then this with other issues involved such as healrh care cost jail street crime but I wanted to get the conversation started.
Thanks for starting the conversation about it being Mexico's fault that we have drugs. That has definitely never been proposed previously and you are probably one of the sharpest minds conservatism has to offer to think it up all on your own.
Well red army mexican drug cartels are responsible for much of the meth production .
The rest they pretty well smuggle in for others such as coke and herion for columbia and peru.
As for the fentanyl im not sure if they are working with the chinese or just buying it from them.
But regardless you really cant deny Im telling the truth .
The issue is political favor not the drugs .
Frankly speaking the flow of drugs could be reduced greatly of both democrats and republicans could work together to solve the issue . it starts at home.

We will never stop them but with time we can slow them greatly.
You just have to cover all the routes.
Now Im guessing your a democrat .
Sorry .
But clearly democrats have a vested intrest in not building a wall and treating illegal hispanics special. You can deny this all you want.
Its racist and true .
Legalize all drugs and the problem doesn't go away but it doesn't get any worse. Take the profit out of it. Let the pot heads grow their shit in the back yard. England discovered that they could support a heroin addict for pennies a day. How much does a heroin addict have to steal a day to support a habit? How much does it cost to keep him locked up?
Forty nine thousand (49,000) dead through drug overdose in 2018.
Correct me if I am wrong but for most of them it is their own choice and their own fault.
It is not keeping me up at night (my prostate does that already)
Ter wrote:Forty nine thousand (49,000) dead through drug overdose in 2018.
Correct me if I am wrong but for most of them it is their own choice and their own fault.
It is not keeping me up at night (my prostate does that already)

I attended a funeral recently.

The deceased was a young man who worked on the oil rigs up here.

He wanted to party one weekend, because he was a young guy with disposable income.

The company he worked for tested people for marijuana use, and there were no bars in the town, so he tried a little heroin just to see what it was like.

He had no idea there was enough fentanyl in it to kill him.

Is this his fault?
If you legalise drugs the benefits include:
The taxpayers don’t have to foot the bill for as many mandatory rehabilitation clinics and housing the junkies in prison.
You can tax the sale of said drugs when sold commercially thus increasing inflows for the government.
Governments can further regulate drugs and make sure that they’re not as contaminated as street drugs thus reducing the risk of taking such substances.
Also it’s a good form of natural selection for those who do too much of a particular substance
Pants-of-dog wrote:I attended a funeral recently.

He wanted to party one weekend, because he was a young guy with disposable income.

The company he worked for tested people for marijuana use, and there were no bars in the town, so he tried a little heroin just to see what it was like.

Is this his fault?

Yes. On a happier note, most drug deaths are from prescription drugs.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I attended a funeral recently.

Is this his fault?

Yes.
He injected a substance which he bought from a criminal of which he did not know the content. Who does something stupid like that ?
And did this young man not know that much of the heroin sold contains fentanyl ? That tens of thousands of people have already died because of that ?
Pants-of-dog wrote:So we should legalise it and regulate it?

That would solve the fentanyl problem.
I do hesitate however because allowing citizens to drug themselves with hard drugs is a bit too much down the road for me, I have to think about it.

It is either legislating it or giving the death penalty to drug dealers and importers like they have in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Iran, Saudi Arabia and other countries.

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

@annatar1914 do not despair. Again, el amor pu[…]

I think we really have to ask ourselves what t[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]