Collected thoughts on Democrats by The trigger - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@The trigger
I am Ter, Commander-in-Chief of the Grammar Police on PoFo.
@annatar1914 acted on my orders to edit your post which, I might mention here, was in an awful shape.
Please put in an effort to make readable posts respecting spelling and grammar as much as possible.
Omitting possessive apostrophes and excessive use of "nothing" words like actually, basically and literally are also frowned upon.
Sincerely,

Ter (CiC GP)
I don't care if The Trigger listens to the advice given or not. But he is a new user who is writing 20 posts a day, and I usually ignore them all because they are illiterate.

You want to be taken seriously and read by me (and other users I suspect) consider your presentation when typing a post. Spelling and grammar isn't important to me but sentence construction is.
Ter your funny I like you a lot.
Bocey I not allowed to tell you what I want to please use you imignation on that issue. Yep I post a lot hoping to get this board more intresting . its like flogging a dead mule.
If you dont like my posts fell free not to read them .
The trigger wrote:Ter your funny I like you a lot.
Bocey I not allowed to tell you what I want to please use you imignation on that issue. Yep I post a lot hoping to get this board more intresting . its like flogging a dead mule.

I'll try to read them, but if they are illiterate that is a problem.

But sure, continue not to proof read your posts. And I'll continue to ignore them.
The trigger wrote:Ter your funny I like you a lot.

If you're setence structure and grammur made any sense than people would perhaps respond even though you're ideas make absolutely no sense most of the time. (Yes, this is an example of your writing style)
The Trigger, you may want to consider that when you engage people in conversation on a forum, where conversations are text based, it might be worth the effort to make your posts readable, to provide a source, or to at least expound upon your ideas in a meaningful way. Then people might bother to engage with you instead of assuming you are an idiot.

Your OP is the forums equivalent of an extremely drunk person wandering up at a bar, slurring something incoherently, and then angrily asking, "What do you think!?"
The trigger wrote:Yep thats me after half a gallon of jack

Alcoholism is not funny, I've had an ex-girlfriend die in my arms after alcohol poisoning, it's not a laughing matter to me to see a wonderful beautiful woman who I loved go out that way, long before her time. If you have a problem with posting here and sobriety which effects your God-given reason, post here sober. In fact, you really should get medical help for your Alcoholism if you drink a half gallon of Jack Daniels in one sitting at a time. I worked Hospice and Home Health for decades, and i've seen what long term alcohol consumption can do to people. It will kill you, and it won't kill you pretty, but slowly and painfully. It's suicide, which is self-murder, and it's robbing yourself of your own reason, turning yourself into a mindless beast.

Get help.
First its none of your bus8ness how much or when or why I drink.

Consider it my experience with how many people I've seen end up.

Good Lord I'm not an alcoholic but I enjoy it.

Sure you do. Do the people around you enjoy it?

I was raiaed on 180 proof moonsh8ne

I can tell.

If you you knew your x was a drunk and did nothing

I did anything a man can do. When someone is determined to do the wrong thing, get sick, and die, there's not much a person can do.

God help you.
She now has said the growing cauliflower is a Colonial racist tradition.
Excuse me for saying this but I dont think there has ever been a bigger moron in congress then her .
Please democrat remove her dumb ass from office and give her a big ball of silly putty toplay with .
She is basically the American liberal populist candidate. Really the psychological forces that got her into congress is the same that got Trump into the presidency.

My point? If you hate her, you should also hate Trump.

I want to like her, but when I hear some of the shit she say's I'm like "Wow.. you're dumb". It's really goes beyond ideology or politics.

That said, this is the EXACT same feeling I get with Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rancid will never be happy until he is Tyrant of the world.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]