Gun discussion - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

The trigger wrote:its not go a brain.

And neither have you if your posts are anything to go by.

NB. A rifle round will go through a typical wood frame house and into another and still retain enough energy to kill whoever is on the other side of that second exterior wall.

Last edited by ingliz on 24 May 2019 19:01, edited 4 times in total.
Ingliz I tried repetally to get you to 7nderstand that a ar 15 is a property defense style gun for large propertys in remote areas or even 8n urban environments in cases of looting when natural disaster hits..
You dont need to post how a .223 round will go through a wall . I very aware of that. a shotgun will shoot through plywood and dry wall also .
Are you like unable to understand my point. No one gun is right for any9ne. A 80 year old grandmother is highly unlikely to be good with a shot gun but will probally be more comfortable with a .38
Ive taught shooting to hundreds of people from around the world both sexes. Every thing from a 22 to a m50 bmg rifle.
You claim to know about guns but your knoldge of people and g7ns is trash.
The trigger wrote:Ingliz I tried repetally to get you to 7nderstand that a ar 15 is a property defense style gun for large propertys in remote areas or even 8n urban environments in cases of looting when natural disaster hits..
You dont need to post how a .223 round will go through a wall . I very aware of that. a shotgun will shoot through plywood and dry wall also .
Are you like unable to understand my point. No one gun is right for any9ne. A 80 year old grandmother is highly unlikely to be good with a shot gun but will probally be more comfortable with a .38
Ive taught shooting to hundreds of people from around the world both sexes. Every thing from a 22 to a m50 bmg rifle.
You claim to know about guns but your knoldge of people and g7ns is trash.

Was that English? :eh:

You really shouldn't brag about teaching hundreds of people how to shoot, even if you were correct it opens up yourself to a lot of ridicule from anti-gun fanatics.
There is nothing wrong with teaching people to shoot, as long as he doesn't teach people how to spell. ;)

Most people are simply not trained well enough to carry any firearm for self defense, or have one in the home.
Godstud wrote:There is nothing wrong with teaching people to shoot, as long as he doesn't teach people how to spell. ;)

Most people are simply not trained well enough to carry any firearm for self defense, or have one in the home.

There are many people that do not feel comfortable with firearms, so I would advocate for their right to not have firearms. But that does not mean they should have the right to ban all firearms because they don't like them.
Nobody, even the Democrats, are calling for a ban on all firearms, so your fears are unwarranted, @Hindsite.

It's been proven that a gun in your home is more likely to be used on a family member, than on a criminal breaking into your home.
Godstud wrote:There is nothing wrong with teaching people to shoot, as long as he doesn't teach people how to spell. ;)

Lol...

I think that the part about a ''Well-Regulated Militia'' in the Second Amendment to the US Constitution flies by a lot of people who defend gun rights. Teaching and training the people in responsible gun use is important, and shouldn't be entrusted to just anyone, either.
@The trigger A great many anti-gun people know very much what they are talking about. What do you mean by "anti-gun", anyways?

I am very pro gun control. I served in the military and even owned/operated firearms for a great many years. I don't think most people should be allowed to possess a firearm, unless they have significant training and responsibility.
The trigger wrote:a ar 15 is a property defense style gun for large propertys in remote areas

But you have already told us you don't live on a large property in a remote area.

So...

Why buy an AR for protection?
Last edited by ingliz on 25 May 2019 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
the trigger wrote:God stud I could care less about you opnion on guns .
I am just pointing out that your generalization is ridiculous, as usual. :knife:

The Trigger wrote:Godstud you may be right you shouldnt be allowed you have a gun.
I do not need, nor want one, at this time. Why are you talking to me? I could not care less about your opinion(the way you said it was incorrect). :p
@Hindsite Stop making childish retorts. I was making a point in reaction to a false generalization, and then his comments. It's none of your business. :p

You seem to be particularly owly, this week. Are you getting your meds?

As is usually the case, I am right. I was […]

I am not lying You purposefully ignore this, b[…]

@Rugoz Why does wanting America taken down a p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

litwin doesn't know this. What litwin knows is: […]