Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 71 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Patrickov wrote:This guy is probably the one who disappointed you least, are you being serious?

Netanyahu have completely lost it his true face was revealed ever since it was announced that Israel will have another election this year
Israel need a new fresh face that will truly represent the will of the people (as much as possible)
Zionist Nationalist wrote:we need a new PM that have balls to order shoot to kill for every little shit they do

The IDF are already ordered to shoot from near and far: children, women, men, the disabled, journalists, medics etc, they're ordered to bomb sporadically or during long-term campaigns a civilian population and its infrastructure. How is that not enough for you? :eh:
I live there unlike you, not near Gaza but I know whats going on and Im much better informed than you.
the army does not kill incendiary terrorists they just drop bombs near them or shoot near sometimes injure one or two thats it
they should be shot on sight kill a few dozens of them and after few days it would stop
they are treated too softly and allowed to do to much shit the fires that started from the balloons and kites did so much damage to the corps and and villages around Gaza this is a disgrace that the IDF does not properly respond to that
No you don't live there, maintaining a concentration camp called Gaza and having your army occupying the West Bank and East Jerusalem doesn't mean you know shit, except that you think it's OK to hold another people whose country you stole, hostage. Whatever better information you have doesn't appear to be shared here, only your shit opinion, which...I don't know why you think people should trust weekly child-killers like you about anything.

The army does kill whatever they can in occupied Palestine and in the concentration camp; I have posted tons of videos, photos and reports of that in this very thread, something I note you won't dispute since you can't since it's obviously very much happening. What you do do though, is say they deserve to be killed.

They ARE shot on sight. WTF are you talking about? 100s have been killed in these protests since March last year and tens of thousands more have been maimed by being shot from a distance. Again, in what world do you live where this isn't happening?

MY ARMY DOESN'T KILL ITS PRISONERS ENOUGH, THEY WITH THEIR TERRIFYING BALLOONS AND KITES THAT THREATEN OUR FREEDOMS WHILE WE'RE IMPRISONING THEIRS!!!

There should be studies on the Zionist mental state since it's bizarre as all fuck. :lol:
Congratulations on visiting occupied territory. I can't go since I boycott Israel like tons of anti-racists worldwide. I'll visit when Palestine is free. 8)

Yes, the army does shoot tons of people; the death count and injuries and number of amputees shows it does. Sure it can't shoot EVERYONE because that would not work well for Israeli PR, so they limit the murder with about as much as they can get away with. Although these days they're failing hard in their weekly murder and maintenance of occupation and apartheid since even the liberals amongst the Zionist crowd are jumping that racist ship that is Zionism. New York Times wrote about it at the beginning of the year. Your future with enemies all around you because of your constant attacks on them as well as little to no sympathy in America doesn't look bright, so maybe consider a life back in Ukraine.
Your future with enemies all around you because of your constant attacks on them as well as little to no sympathy in America doesn't look bright, so maybe consider a life back in Ukraine.

when did we ever had friends around? nothing new here same shit I dont expect things to change much in the future

I'll visit when Palestine is free.

and I dream to visit Narnia aswell :lol:
Yes its true we dont like the American Jews here because they are mostly democrat supporters but none guarantees that in the future the "Palestinian" issue will get the attention it is getting now
there will be fare greater problems for the world to face than caring about a bunch of crybabies (aka "Palestinians")
Way to be antisemitic there.

Lol at your wishful thinking that Palestine will be forgotten as an issue; it's reported on today more than ever and every year support for Israel/Zionism decreases, not to mention the ever-growing BDS movement that your government failed in trying to criminalize in parts of America.
It's already one state, albeit one that includes a military occupation and apartheid. But that is the reality, i.e. material reality on the ground, so good luck with that "Jewish state" that includes about half of a population that isn't Jewish (including you by the way).

Why are you so opposed to one state / equality for all who live there anyway? Wouldn't it benefit you to give up the occupation and share the land with the natives that uhhh were there first anyway?
skinster wrote:except that you think it's OK to hold another people whose country you stole, hostage.

What country did Zionists steal? When was Palestine a country? Never? Palestinians never fought for independence from the Ottoman Empire. Under the British it was a mandate not a country. When the Egyptians and the Jordanians occupied Gaza and the West Bank, the so called Palestinians never made any attempt to become independant.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:We either create Palestine as our puppet state or they become part of Jordan/Egypt
there is no way for one state I know thats what you want
Palestine can never be truly "free" as Israel will make sure they will never have an army that can threaten it

Let's get real here, there will never be peace in the Holy Land. And until there's either an all-Jewish State there, or a non-Jewish one, nothing less than either of these is not enough.
Rich wrote:What country did Zionists steal? When was Palestine a country? Never? Palestinians never fought for independence from the Ottoman Empire. Under the British it was a mandate not a country. When the Egyptians and the Jordanians occupied Gaza and the West Bank, the so called Palestinians never made any attempt to become independant.

Palaestina was what the Romans called it when it was a province of the Roman Empire. You are correct that there has never been an independent country by the name of Palestine.
Hindsite wrote:Palaestina was what the Romans called it when it was a province of the Roman Empire. You are correct that there has never been an independent country by the name of Palestine.

Correct.
All the whining about "stolen land" is just piss-poor propaganda.
There are no "Palestinians" even, just some Arabs who originated from Egypt and Jordan, sitting on their asses, getting money, food and education from UNRWA and making kids, many many kids.
It is good that Trump is finally stopping that nonsense.
Ter wrote:Correct.
There are no "Palestinians" even, just some Arabs who originated from Egypt and Jordan, sitting on their asses, getting money, food and education from UNRWA and making kids, many many kids.

Until Benny Gantz gets in, which he should now(traditionally a change over happens under such circumstances).

I think Kushner's plan is going to struggle now, if he doesn't push the two-state solution within it. Only with Netanyahu did they stand a chance, but his days finally look numbered thank God.
Ter wrote:Correct.

Let's put it this way; I believe you about the origins of many Palestinians-although there have always been quite a few Christians, Muslims, and Samaritans in the Holy Land, Bedawi, etc... More were migrants from the rest of the Muslim world during the Turkish rule and later. In the Middle East most identified until recently with their religion, their locale, their tribes and families and clans (which I think is the most correct attitude, btw), not Nationality.

But Today, there are many who DO identify as being Palestinians, and the Jewish State MADE THEM AS SUCH, by it's combination of both liberal soft-headedness and misplaced compassion, and sickening brutality and torture....

For God's sake either push them all out, those who identify as Palestinians anyway, or give up on the inane quest for a ''Jewish and Democratic Nation-State'' which in context is a contradiction in terms.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]