Chinese Warships In Sydney - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By ness31
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6044152244001

And no one bothered to tell Gladys? Now, is it because the NSW Premier is a woman or because Scott Morrison himself didn’t know?

Either way, very embarrassing for Australia and a total reflection of the way the Chinese dominate the place.
I really wonder if there's another government of such asskissers on the face of the earth. If they see a big fat ass, they kiss it. American ass and Chinese ass are their favourites, but British and Israeli asses make it too for them. :lol:
Beren wrote:I really wonder if there's another government of such asskissers on the face of the earth. If they see a big fat ass, they kiss it. American ass and Chinese ass are their favourites, but British and Israeli asses make it too for them. :lol:

Most Australians were of British descent so kissing British ass sounds reasonable to them. In fact, if Hongkongers also find Western asses better, why would Australians being such be strange or unacceptable?
I doubt it’s about kissing arse and more about humiliating Australia and a strong female Premier.

I very rarely see sexism in politics. But here it is, front and centre. And while all the chardonnay feminists are yapping on about #metoo, will they say anything about this massive slap in the face to Gladys Berejiklian?
Patrickov wrote:Most Australians were of British descent so kissing British ass sounds reasonable to them. In fact, if Hongkongers also find Western asses better, why would Australians being such be strange or unacceptable?

Asskissing is supposed to be done moderately, it also has its standards and culture, and no one should seem to enjoy it. :lol:

This was a program of a reciprocal visit between the two countries, which is a clear sign that Australia is becoming a close Chinese ally. Previously, two Australian warships held a joint military exercise with the Chinese navy in the South China Sea after a US navy patrol near a man-made Chinese island in the disputed waters angered Beijing. Scott Morrison is anti-Trump and pro-Chinese like his predecessor who mocked Trump publicly and Australia's anti-Americanism is getting out of control.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has cautioned against world leaders becoming "nothing more than the sum of our deals" in what is likely to be read as a jab at Donald Trump's transactional approach to global affairs.

Mr Morrison used a speech to the Australia-UK Chamber of Commerce in London on Tuesday to criticise the damaging trade war between the United States and China, which he said risked slashing the living standards of billions of people worldwide.

Rather, the world needed to back reform of global trading rules - an approach that Australia has championed - in particular to keep up with the fast-changing role of technology in the world economy.

"We must do everything we can to avoid ... a zero-sum mindset developing, especially when it comes to trade and commerce," he said.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 51uif.html
Are some of you slightly retarded? The Premier of the state was not informed!
China is by far the top trading partner of Australia, so it's absolutely logical for them to have a pro-Chinese government. So not even Australia is supposed to join a new and exclusive Anglo-Saxon or Anglophonic commonwealth or brotherhood or whatever. :lol:

The top export destinations of Australia are China ($85B), Japan ($34.6B), South Korea ($18B), India ($14.8B) and Hong Kong ($14.2B). The top import origins are China ($47B), the United States ($20.5B), South Korea ($18.7B), Japan ($16.3B) and Thailand ($10.6B).

https://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/aus/
Please, it has nothing to do with trade. The Chinese pretty much own everything anyway. They’re just being brazenly chauvinistic.

As time goes on I’m finding it hard to differentiate China from the US as they appear to be the same entity with the US’s transformation complete quite some time ago.

Any hope of change lies with the youth of North Korea and the women of Iran. It’s a big ask.
Well could you have a word to the sailors with the big guns? They don’t look like they come in peace. It wouldn’t kill them to smile :|
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... 6bee1c90c9

I sincerely hope the Chinese sort out their baby formula situation. Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians etc will always have access.
But it’s sad that the Chinese haven’t been able to restore faith in their supply chain.

They could always forcibly wean the excitable Chinese mothers off these foreign baby formulas and make them buy a native product simply by restricting supply. But it seems the Chinese understand that parents like to make these quirky little health decisions for their children and not outsource them government officials.

How glorious is must be to have such autonomy over ones family without interference.
The first time I had acupuncture, I understood ‘China’ and to a greater extent Asia.

Posters like myself; we’re like a niggling shoulder pain, a symptom of some ‘blockage’ in the greater scheme of things. So, I will continue to ‘niggle’ until I get relief.

It ain’t personal. It’s just bizniss ;)
In 2015, Chinese company Landbridge had been awarded a 99-year lease of Darwin Port as part of a $500 million deal. Beijing holds some pretty powerful economic levers against Australia. A 99-year Chinese lease on Darwin Port is quite similar to what happened to Hong Kong in 1898, when the ailing Qing Dynasty leased it to Britain for 99 years. Fighting the Opium Wars was unnecessary to force Australia to cede the port and the Chinese must feel good about themselves to see their nation become a colonial power, turning the tables on former colonial overlords.

Aug. 5 (UPI) -- An Australian politician wants to terminate a 99-year Chinese lease on Darwin Port and nationalize the asset, according to multiple reports.

Nick Champion, deputy chairman of Australia's Federal Parliament's Foreign Affairs, said Canberra should buy Darwin Port back, Australia's ABC News reported.

"I think there was not enough consideration of the national interest in that particular privatization of this port," Champion said, according to the report.

"It's a very important port because we have significant defense facilities in the Northern Territory and that's the part of the world I guess we have to pay a great deal of attention to."

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News ... 565017471/
ness31 wrote:https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/chinese-warships-pictured-loaded-with-australian-baby-formula-before-departure/news-story/934ce3aaf9df90e18a521d6bee1c90c9

I sincerely hope the Chinese sort out their baby formula situation. Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians etc will always have access.
But it’s sad that the Chinese haven’t been able to restore faith in their supply chain.

They could always forcibly wean the excitable Chinese mothers off these foreign baby formulas and make them buy a native product simply by restricting supply. But it seems the Chinese understand that parents like to make these quirky little health decisions for their children and not outsource them government officials.

How glorious is must be to have such autonomy over ones family without interference.

Don't you remember the story a few years back of a Chinese company killing babies with adulterated formula? The Chinese are still shook over it.
ness31 wrote:As time goes on I’m finding it hard to differentiate China from the US as they appear to be the same entity with the US’s transformation complete quite some time ago.

China is far less militarily belligerent. So far.
Truth To Power wrote:China is far less militarily belligerent. So far.

In quantitative terms, Unfortunately, China has the strongest military in the world for two reasons: Its high population; Its large industrial infrastructure that would be used to manufacture military equipment.

In qualitative terms, Deutschland has the most advanced military in the world. Efficiency, an imaginative civilization that invents useful technologies, and proper coordination contribute to this reason.

In respectable terms, Unfortunately, USA is the most respected military for two reasons: Zionists who run Hollywood who brainwash the world's population; Their imperialist globalist economy that is ruling the European Union and NATO.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]