The Return of Fools - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Hong Wu
I was going through my YouTube videos, checking out all of the subjects that I used to watch but am mostly over following. Some cat lady was complaining about a video game, or even more ridiculously, a sound engineer (I've been playing the guitar lately) had his life threatened by an internet person because the distortion pedal he reviewed was offensive. I used to watch these kinds of videos "for the cringe" but after awhile I found myself getting bored of it. Yes, I know that there are dudes out there threatening to blow up anime conventions because Super Saiyan Broly's voice actor once hugged a person who doesn't like being hugged, that another SJW comic book got cancelled and immediately reinstated and we all know it's going to get cancelled again and that no one wants to see a movie called X-Wamen. At this point it's kind of not interesting anymore.

To get to the point, I believe that society had once covered up the existence of a fundamental human archetype, the fool. Thanks to the internet, the fool can be hidden from us no longer. He/she/xir is out there in all their ignominity, showing us videos of the suffering of their vegan cat, raging about comic books and video games having characters in bikinis but not noticing that the characters are brutally killing people, openly admitting to having committed crimes on videos they uploaded themselves. Fools are a thing. They're back. I'm not sure that they ever left. And fools are only good for two things: being mocked and ignored.

I don't think that society is used to fools. The MSM, largely always run by fools, went to great lengths to cover up their existence. All sorts of stupid things were treated as if they were cool by giant corporations, many of which were conglomerates that were profiting off of the stupidity. Rebellion was packaged and sold as a product and everyone was required to use it. Now that it's a thing where white people say that all white people need to die and yet they aren't killing themselves, that era seems to finally be ending thanks to the internet. The mask has been taken off. There was a clown underneath. Honk honk :excited:
By Godstud
You know, you're exactly what you're complaining about. :lol:

Irony.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]