Do we owe Black American citizens reparations for Jim Crow laws and maybe for slavery too. - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

SSDR wrote:Image
This is not prosperous?

Ah yes a picture of two black men in what looks like good clothing means the entire 3 million Africans living in the US are prosperous. Amazing critical thinking skills.

Do you just look up pictures of specific black people and say "all black people are like this".

You have zero empathy and understanding of actual people. Your politics isn't politics. It's emotion. Your entire political beliefs are based on feelings of disgust towards certain people or feeling uncomfortable.
Palmyrene wrote:Ah yes a picture of two black men in what looks like good clothing means the entire 3 million Africans living in the US are prosperous.

Some blacks in USA are poor, but they are more rich than blacks in the rest of the world.

Blacks in USA have industry, state assistance, access to luxurious cars that people from my nation make, high paying occupations that are very easy (assembly line occupations, government occupations that help homeless people and disabled people find jobs and help them get on state assistance), and big multi story houses.
Amazing critical thinking skills.

Thank You. :)
Do you just look up pictures of specific black people and say "all black people are like this".

You believed that all blacks in USA are poor. Well not those ones.
You have zero empathy and understanding of actual people. Your politics isn't politics. It's emotion. Your entire political beliefs are based on feelings of disgust towards certain people or feeling uncomfortable.

Say that to Che Guevara. :lol:

I have the freedom to feel uncomfortable around certain people, especially in anarchy.
These racist tweets by Trump here https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/14/poli ... index.html add fuel to the fire of the racial divisions in this country. I am reminded of watching Spike Lee's movie "Malcolm X" where the beginning starts out like this where Malcolm X gets a crowd of black folks riled up due to the racism they faced with his "American Nightmare" speech. Trump exemplifies the "American Nightmare" that Malcolm X talked about in his speech. Trump doesn't treat minorities in this country as the Americans they deserve to be treated as:

Here is an interview given by Malcolm X as well:

Trump also fails to realize the crimes of European colonization of Africa too and that much of the problems in Africa were helped to be created by European colonizers, like the Belgians in the Congo for example.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah so what about your fakestinians?
GeNoCiDE!!!
ApArTheId!!!
oCCuPation!!

Im poor gimme money Arabs Europe ahhhh save me from those Israelis
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who needs Arabs and Europe for money when you've got George Soros???

"Free Palestine".... Already fully funded for years.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah so what about your fakestinians?
GeNoCiDE!!!
ApArTheId!!!
oCCuPation!!

Im poor gimme money Arabs Europe ahhhh save me from those Israelis
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys get scared and shoot a child when a pebble gets thrown at you. Hell, here's a video of IDF soldiers being afraid of a tire.

https://youtu.be/xf-b3BorM4E
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Fuck soros that self hating Jew bastard I hope he departs this world as soon as possible the man is almost 90 years old still refusing to die and leave us alone

Life Expectancy is slightly higher for that group of Ashkenazi people. As I'm sure you know.

Soros probably has another 10 years in him minimum.

Look at it this way, at least he's less annoying for you than Rabbi Dovid Weiss and his Neturei Karta are.

Edit: Mods might want to shift these OT posts to the Palestine-Israel Thread. You know which one.
I'm all about paying reparations for slavery in some form or shape to African Americans. It's the true and genuine article of justice. Trump and his followers are white supremacist fasicist Nazis. I find it ironic they call their opponents "communist" when in fact they are just fascist Nazis. They are the very thing that American soldiers fought against in World War II. They are the ones who "hate America." A lot of them deny that they are, but then so does the KKK deny it is a hate group and the KKK says it is not racist but most reasonable prudent people know better than to take the words of the KKK at face value given their actions.

And that is the case with Trump and his supporters. They are like the KKK. They say they are not racist and are not Nazis, but most reasonable prudent people know better than to take their words at face value. Their mentality and actions say differently. You don't get to act like a Nazi and a fascist and then pretend like you are not when you get called on it. That's not how this works. If you act like and behave like a Nazi then you get called on it and their is no weaseling your way out through denials. You are what you are based on your actions and your behavior and not your words and denials. Trump and his followers exemplifies what Malcolm X talks about in his "American Nightmare" speech. And Trump proves it with his actions and his followers prove it with their actions and continued support of Trump. They are Nazis because that's how they act and behave.
Palmyrene wrote:@SSDR

That doesn't mean everything is fine and dandy for them. And simply because others are worse off doesn't mean you can't improve your society. Africans in Africa also suffer from colonialism.

I did not.

I will. Che Guevara is a jackass.

Blacks have it better in the States than they do in tribal Africa.

Colonialism improved Africa. It modernized it. It industrialized it. It liberated it from tribal corruption. Africa was far worse before colonialism. Colonialists helped internationalize Africa.

Why do you dislike Che Guevara?
SSDR wrote:Blacks have it better in the States than they do in tribal Africa.

That doesn't mean they can't improve themselves or their current position.

Colonialism improved Africa. It modernized it. It industrialized it. It liberated it from tribal corruption. Africa was far worse before colonialism. Colonialists helped internationalize Africa.

Tell that to Congo.

It didn't modernize it nor industrialized. All the factories were run by foreigners not Africans and Africans weren't allowed to read or write or have any social mobility at all.

There was no tribal corruption. Tribes were documented to be democratic and have intricate systems of governance. Corruption occurred after Europeans destroyed those systems.

It's fitting that the least corrupt and most prosperous African country, Ethiopia, was the only African country resisted colonization.

Why do you dislike Che Guevara?

He's a jackass that's why. He set up his offuce near the shooting ring so he could watch the executions of dissents. He enjoyed killing and helped set up many totalitarian regimes.
Palmyrene wrote:That doesn't mean they can't improve themselves or their current position.

They can. The States has state assistance, programs that help low income people, paid apprenticeships, easy union corporate occupations, and free health care for the very poor.

Blacks in USA drive wealthier cars. Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Bentley, Mercedes Benz, and Maseratis blacks there drive.
There was no tribal corruption. Tribes were documented to be democratic and have intricate systems of governance. Corruption occurred after Europeans destroyed those systems.

Corruption in Congo, and in any other African civilization, was FAR worse PRIOR to colonization. It just was not reported because the Africans did not view it as corruption because they were used to it, and in the 1500's, recording technologies were not reliable like how they are in the 21st century.
It's fitting that the least corrupt and most prosperous African country, Ethiopia, was the only African country resisted colonization.

:muha2: Ethiopia is one of the poorest states in Africa. When Italy invaded it in the mid 1930's, the Italian soldiers were shocked on how poor and backwards Ethiopian society was.
He's a jackass that's why. He set up his offuce near the shooting ring so he could watch the executions of dissents. He enjoyed killing and helped set up many totalitarian regimes.

Che Guevara is a rebel.
SSDR wrote:They can. The States has state assistance, programs that help low income people, paid apprenticeships, easy union corporate occupations, and free health care for the very poor.

All of those programs half ass these goals. They don't help people get out of poverty and black people have to fight for those programs before conservatives take them away.

Blacks in USA drive wealthier cars. Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Bentley, Mercedes Benz, and Maseratis blacks there drive.[/quote[

Only the wealthy ones which make up 1% of the population.

No it wasn't. I need proof for that. If there is no proud then you're making this up.

That makes no sense. First, European imperialists were heavily chauvinistic so clearly they weren't recording this. Secondly, I'm referring to modern historical work which disproves these racist notions.

Actually it's one of the top 5 richest African countries. And I'm referring to after they resisted colonialism as in, modern day Ethiopia and it has less problems than other African countries.

So?
Palmyrene wrote:All of those programs half ass these goals. They don't help people get out of poverty and black people have to fight for those programs before conservatives take them away.

So?

Non rich blacks in USA drive more valuable cars. You can see more expensive cars in down ridden black ghettos than you would in rich white yank cities. I talked to people about this online and that is what they told me.

Africa was far more corrupt before colonialism, it just was not recorded due to blacks not viewing their own civilizations as corrupt for various reasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_i ... 80%93_2017
@SSDR

1. That's false. From my own personal experiences living in the US, there are more rich cars in rich neighborhoods than there are in ghettos. That seems rather obvious if you had any basic critical thinking skills but I guess when you're racist you don't think properly.

2. Did racists online tell you this. Racists tend to lie and stereotype and not meet the people they talk about. Like you.

3. What do you mean it wasn't recordes because of blacks? Europeans recorded everything and were very racist in their depictions of them. It's only in modern times that historians and anthropologists disregarded such racist and ridiculous notions.

4. Yeah well there's a wikipedia page on poverty in America, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, etc. None of that proves Ethiopia is poor. Look at regional GDP standings in Africa. Ethiopia is ahead most African countries.

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]