Trump`s «absolute malice» - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The chairman of the House of Representatives of the American Congress, Nancy Pelosi, spoke about the policy of D. Trump in that way. The policy aimed at arresting illegal immigrants for their subsequent deportation from the country. The US immigration and customs officers have already begun to make arrests, which, by the way, are called «raids» in the media. Earlier, on June 19, 2019, US President D. Trump announced the beginning of a mass expulsion of refugees, and, according to him, this is about millions of people.

This is cruel, ineffective and discriminatory, isn`t it so?

Moreover, that «absolute Trump`s malice» is evidenced by his «hysteria», manifested in the form of tough sanctions against China, Russia, Iran and a number of other countries. Also, this is evidenced by the US withdrawal from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF Treaty) and the Joint Comprehensive Action Plan (JCPOA). Europe is already concerned about such sentiments of the United States and talks about the American threat.
Tintin Storm wrote:This is cruel, ineffective and discriminatory, isn`t it so?

No. These deportations are based on people who have already had their day in court.

Tintin Storm wrote:Moreover, that «absolute Trump`s malice» is evidenced by his «hysteria», manifested in the form of tough sanctions against China, Russia, Iran and a number of other countries.

They are all US rivals. Additionally, many other administrations have done the same thing--suggesting the US population prefers to elect people who you would consider to be nothing but malicious.

Tintin Storm wrote:Europe is already concerned about such sentiments of the United States and talks about the American threat.

They could always withdraw from NATO. I think they are more concerned about losing tariff-free access to the US market.
Well of course there is no shortage of malice, fear, hate and divide and conquer in Obese Donald's M.O. He is motivated by basically 2 things: Love of self and power and tossing ever more billions of dollars to billionaires as a means to achieving endlessly increasing personal power.

He has obviously started his re election rants and, unsurprisingly, he feels he has a winner in his Johnny One Note theme of protecting Americans from dirty hoards from south of the border. He is ramping up his "poorly educated" base into an illegal immigrant frenzy. Before he is done his "poorly educated" base will be hallucinating filthy South Americans climbing into their bedrooms.

Decent affordable health care? Not right now but it will all be just great at some as yet to be named future date. $1,500,000,000,000 in student debt? Not a problem. Household debt at record levels? Also not a problem. Little or no wage growth for the past few decades? Lottsa jobs out there at the official minimum wage of $7.25 ( :lol: ), 93,000,000 obese Americans crushing our medical system not to mention themselves? We don't talk about that. And other issues to numerous to mention …….
Well of course there is no shortage of malice, fear, hate and divide and conquer in the US Democrat party's M.O. They are motivated by basically 2 things: Love of self and power and tossing ever more billions of dollars to billionaires as a means to achieving endlessly increasing personal power.

Democrats today have obviously started their 'take back the white house so we can drive the country into the gutter" rants and, unsurprisingly, they feel they have a winner in their Johnny One Note theme of protecting illegals and criminals from dirty hoards trying to protect the Nation along the southern border. They are ramping up their poorly educated base into an illegal immigrant is greater than normal citizens frenzy. Before they are done their poorly educated base will be hallucinating filthy ICE employees climbing into their bedrooms.

Decent affordable health care? Democrats will destroy that through price-increasing regulations. $1,500,000,000,000 in student debt? Not the problem of the people who willingly entered into the debt. Household debt at record levels? Also not a problem because "The Government!! is our saviour!". Little or no wage growth for the past few decades? Lottsa jobs out there at the official minimum wage of $7.25 ( :lol: ) but they want people to rely on hand-outs. 93,000,000 obese Americans crushing our medical system not to mention themselves? We don't talk about that. They want to focus on 'Orange man = Bad!!" And other issues too numerous to mention …….
Trump and his supporters hate South Americans because of their skin color. It's the reason why they're hyper-focused on this one specific issue, and only on the border and deportation. They'll never say anything how employers entice people to come her, or how our agricultural sector is dependent on migrant labor because this is not an economic issue. It's a purely race based issue.

Like any racist, Trump supporters like to pretend they're good people. So they get pissed off when you point out, correctly, that the MAGA hat is the new Klan hood.

Trump ran an explicitly racist campaign and now his dumbassed racist supporters are trying to pretend they're good people who truly care about the law, but for some reason they only care about one specific application of it.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Like any racist, Trump supporters like to pretend they're good people. So they get pissed off when you point out, correctly, that the MAGA hat is the new Klan hood.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Trump and his supporters hate South Americans because of their skin color.

And what color, specifically, would that be?
The best part of Trump tweeting "Go back where you came" is all of the GOP operatives trying to say no, this isn't racist. Because their strategy for years has been to take dog whistle positions such as, "No, I don't hate immigrants because of their skin color. I hate them because they're breaking the law. I just really love the law."

Or,

"No, I don't hate black people and definitely don't want to curb their political power. I just really want to prevent voter fraud."

Or,

"I don't hate Ilhan Omar because she is a Muslim woman. I hate her because she's anti-Semitic. I'm actually against hate."

Trump keeps giving away the game and now they all have to play defense to keep up the illusion that they're not the white power part. It's a laughable position and it's time we stopped indulging their bad faith crypto-racism. I mean Jesus Christ we have idiot GOP reps like Steve King saying, "What's wrong with white nationalism?" and the GOP voting against a non-binding resolution to condemn hate.

Donald Trump is credited with working on the release of the hip-hop star, who has been detained in Sweden for weeks without being charged with a crime. Trump has offered to “personally vouch for his bail”: "A$AP Rocky is a situation in Sweden. Sweden's a great country and they're friends of mine, the leadership. And we are going to be calling, we'll be talking to them, we've already started and many, many members of the African-American community have called me — friends of mine, and said could you help?"

On Saturday, Trump duly tweeted that he had “just had a very good call with [Swedish prime minister] Stefan Löfven, who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative.”

He went on: “Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!”

In Sweden, Löfven said he was glad to speak with the US about the rapper’s detention but he “cannot and will not attempt to influence prosecutors or courts”.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/ ... -detention
ThirdTerm wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ0_FVg0Zd4

Donald Trump is credited with working on the release of the hip-hop star, who has been detained in Sweden for weeks without being charged with a crime. Trump has offered to “personally vouch for his bail”: "A$AP Rocky is a situation in Sweden. Sweden's a great country and they're friends of mine, the leadership. And we are going to be calling, we'll be talking to them, we've already started and many, many members of the African-American community have called me — friends of mine, and said could you help?"

Unreal. What a hateful, racist thing for the President to do...

:lol: :lol:
See? Trump helped one black person. Now I can feel good about shoving children into dog cages and him being a fox news grandpa who shouts racial slurs at Thanksgiving.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]