Nike, Kaepernick and Arizona... - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Bush became a revered member of the Trump opposition and is now portrayed as a smart guy with worthwhile insights. You're not really making the point you think you're making.

And what point would that be? Dubya is a different kind of moron. A feared one, because he was a warmonger. I prefer Trump's blustering I guess. :excited:
@Kaiserschmarrn
Bush became a revered member of the Trump opposition and is now portrayed as a smart guy with worthwhile insights. You're not really making the point you think you're making.

:D

@BigSteve
Blacks can (and, in many cases are) be every bit as racist as anyone else.

You've again proven to be an abject failure at demonstrating that you might have something which resembles a "point". You just want to whine "RACIST!" and have it taken at face value.

No. Everyone gets my point but you. I want you to think. I am tired of spoon-feeding bigots.
Rugoz wrote:And what point would that be?

The point how people outside a particular bubble judge a person's intelligence or lack thereof. It can change quite dramatically depending on which side the person is on.
Rugoz wrote::lol:

I have news for you. Outside your little safe space called America almost everybody thinks Trump is a fucking moron.

You need to get it through your thick melon that we don't give a fuck.

He's doing what's best for US, as he should, and the rest of the world doesn't like it.

Fuck the rest of the world...
BigSteve wrote:
You need to get it through your thick melon that we don't give a fuck.

He's doing what's best for US, as he should, and the rest of the world doesn't like it.

Fuck the rest of the world...
Then don't claim you didn't like Obama because he turned your country into a laughing stock. Trump is doing a far better job at that. Or have you already forgotten your previous post?