Right-Wing Hero James Fields Sentenced To Double Life in Prison Discussion Thread - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Trauma is an inaccurate description, and frankly an insulting one, because it assumes that all of the problems have been solved and that black people are just experiencing PTSD caused by the transition from a racist environment to one in which there is no racism.

Not like Kaischersmam cares. As a reactionary, everything must be explained away through pretzel-like contortions of logic which assume no racism has ever happened, ever.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Trauma is an inaccurate description, and frankly an insulting one, because it assumes that all of the problems have been solved and that black people are just experiencing PTSD caused by the transition from a racist environment to one in which there is no racism.

Not like Kaischersmam cares. As a reactionary, everything must be explained away through pretzel-like contortions of logic which assume no racism has ever happened, ever.

The irony is that the wokester crusade against racism is just as detrimental to the social and material wellbeing of black people as Kaiserschmarrn's ludicrous denial because it ignores the class issues that are keeping black people trapped in poverty and violence. Black people don't need woke yuppies fighting for token diversity in upper management, they need what we all need: healthcare, childcare, jobs, education, public banking, adequate legal services, an end to drug prohibition, a ubi, affordable housing, publicly subsidized transportation and internet, etc etc etc.
@Kaiserschmarrn

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Sure, but that doesn't address what I said either. Poverty just isn't a particularly good explanatory variable when it comes to large violent crime rate differences in the US.

I don't know about that Kaiserschmarrn. Poverty and crime sure do seem linked to me!
SpecialOlympian wrote:Hero of PoFo's right wing, a man who could do no wrong, James Fields has been convicted on 29 of 30 hate crime charges at the federal level.

Not entirely sure why you say he's a "hero" of the right.

I, for one, am glad he was convicted and will die in prison.

There's not a single reason that any intelligent person would believe there aren't a lot more on the right who share that view...
BigSteve wrote:Not entirely sure why you say he's a "hero" of the right.

I, for one, am glad he was convicted and will die in prison.

There's not a single reason that any intelligent person would believe there aren't a lot more on the right who share that view...

You haven't been here for long so if you are interested: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=170713&start=80
JohnRawls wrote:You haven't been here for long so if you are interested: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=170713&start=80

I don't need a link to tell me he's not a "hero" and that I'm glad he'll die in prison.

Thanks just the same, though...
Sivad wrote:They gave a mentally ill retard 500 years. :lol:

Well what do you think they should've done to someone who killed people on film in a politically motivated attack?

And really, we can call every terrorist a "mentally ill retard" but I don't see the above type of sympathy extended to those in the news that are people of colour in any threads on this forum. How odd.
skinster wrote:Well what do you think they should've done to someone who killed people on film in a politically motivated attack?

And really, we can call every terrorist a "mentally ill retard"

No, from what I've read the guy had a clinical diagnosis of bipolar schizophrenic and he lacked the competence to pass Army basic, he has an actual mental illness and he's mildly retarded.

I don't really care what they do with him but the life plus 419 years is a statement of moral outrage and it's a total joke given that the liberal mob that demanded the sentence and the liberal system that passed it are all way worse terrorists than that lame fucker. My point was that it's all just one great big retarded farce as usual so lets not go pretending anything like justice was served here.

but I don't see the above type of sympathy extended to those in the news that are people of colour in any threads on this forum. How odd.

Who gives a fuck about the sympathies of pofo wingnuts? The left is supposed to be better than pofo wingnuts, if you sink to that level then you're just part of the problem.
Sivad wrote:life plus 419

I think life + 1366 would have been way more appropriate.

Sivad wrote:pofo wingnuts

I beg your pardon young man. I have worked very hard and regurgitated uncountable reams of nonsense and "alternate facts" to earn my pofo wingnut status and wear it as a badge of honor.
SpecialOlympian wrote:So in other words a modern conservative/reactionary.

He was cleared for the trial, no mental illness. Yes when younger he had difficulties, but not now. That's why the trial proceeded to the full instead of sending him to a medical facility.
Politics_Observer wrote:@KaiserschmarrnI don't know about that Kaiserschmarrn. Poverty and crime sure do seem linked to me!

They might be linked, but that doesn't make poverty a good explanatory variable. Maybe it's better to make this explicit, so my question would be how much of the violent crime rate in your opinion can be attributed to poverty.

Sivad wrote:The irony is that the wokester crusade against racism is just as detrimental to the social and material wellbeing of black people as Kaiserschmarrn's ludicrous denial because it ignores the class issues that are keeping black people trapped in poverty and violence.

I'm perfectly willing to hear your argument, but so far you've just made assertions to the effect that your view is "obvious", and your reference to Zionists being particularly violent and viscous doesn't inspire much confidence.
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:your [Sivad's] reference to Zionists being particularly violent and viscous

Of course, we Europeans have seen worse, but you could cut him some slack. You are forgetting that he is an American and the few organised Jewish terrorist groups outside Israel operate mainly in the United States.

:)
ingliz wrote:Of course, we Europeans have seen worse, but you could cut him some slack. You are forgetting that he is an American and the few organised Jewish terrorist groups outside Israel operate mainly in the United States.

Well, if he was referring to Jewish terrorist groups in the US as evidence of violence and viciousness of Zionists brought about by trauma that was passed down through previous generations, then that would reduce my confidence even more.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Kaiserscharmm: I hate Antifa and also nobody can prove to me that crime and poverty are linked. There must be a correlation that literally every social study ever performed has missed.

Sure they are linked. One of the ways they are linked is that communities, with cultures that produce high levels of criminality, produce higher levels of poverty. Cultures where studying hard and academic / technical learning are seen as "acting White" are likely to have poor outcomes across all measures of success. Unfortunately the "values" of Black Rap(e) culture seem to have now permeated many of our White lower class communities.

Are you hoping I want aids? No, I want you to b[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Then why are people like you so worried about The[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable justi[…]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]