Anarchist/“Anti-Fascist” Attacks Detention Center - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Palmyrene wrote:That is actually false and you made that up.

How come the most dangerous cities in USA that have the HIGHEST crime rates? Homicide, robberies, arson, etc. are BLACK?
Not all black people do that and innocent black people shouldn't be shot for being black.

Robbing innocent people and saying that it is "racist" to get arrested for robberies sounds okay to you?
No they don't. I've lived in the US.

If they were "brutal" they would not be complaining about it since it Would NOT be allowed!
Why? I don't understand you. Is it against site rules to clarify?

"Stereotypes" will get mentioned.
No I won't. The police mostly doesn't actually solve crime. A majority of police focus on stopping speeding cars or handing out tickets because cops rely on this for revenue. So the only thing police do is enforce the draconic laws of the state not stop crime.

If there was enough police, then crime would be solved. ;)
SSDR wrote:How come the most dangerous cities in USA have the HIGHEST crime rates? Homicide, robberies, arson, etc.

The most dangerous cities are always the poorest. You should come to Damascus. It'll make those cities look like Tokyo.

Robbing innocent people and saying that it is "racist" to get arrested for robberies sounds okay to you?

No one ever says that especially not black people. You're making things up.

[Quotr]
If they were "brutal" they would not be complaining about it since it Would NOT be allowed![/quote]

That makes no sense.

"Stereotypes" will get mentioned.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

If there was enough police, then crime would be solved. ;)

We have the largest and most extensive secret police in the world yet it solves no crime and commits more of it. A while back it was uncovered that the secret police had a child sex ring but iy was covered up.
SSDR wrote:The most dangerous cities in USA are BLACK!!!

Oh so all the buildings are black or something?

If people suffered under brutality, they wouldn't be complaining about it because the brutal forces WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO. THEY WOULD BE TOO SCARED TO COMPLAIN.

I mean that's exactly what happened. When Blacks Lives Matter protested they got shot all the time. When the Civil Rights Movement happened thousands of people got murdered.

This is why you don't see blacks protesting ir another Black Panthers.
Palmyrene wrote:Did you not even look into the website I posted? At least fact check it but apparently clicking a link is too hard for you.

Our statistics do not match. My statistics are more recent and far more comprehensive. Please look into that before saying what is effectively "no u".

I will assume this is feigned ignorance, because it would be quite disconcerting if it was real. :lol:
Palmyrene wrote:The police job attracts violent racist people who are too trigger happy and let the power go to their head.

They can't kill whites because then the police department would fire them but blacks are ok because they have been oppressed and seen as vermin by all aspects of American society.

How about when black cops kill black men?

What explains that?

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:How can this be described as "being the rule"?

It can't be.

This is just another example of someone running their uneducated mouth about something they wish they understood...
SSDR wrote:In USA, the most dangerous cities' populations are racially majority black.

They also have the highest amount of poverty. That us far more significant than skin color.

Black panthers were black racists.

Tell me the Ten Point System of the Black Panthers. If you don't know their beliefs then you're making this shit up.
SSDR wrote:@Palmyrene,

English Wikipedia translates that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party

They are supporters of BLACK NATIONALISM. It was later "renounced" because they knew it exposed them and made them look bad.

They were supporters of black nationalism.

Amd where's your proof that they renouced because it made them look bad? That makes no sense considering they were shooting cops when the renounced it.
Palmyrene wrote:They were supporters of black nationalism.

Amd where's your proof that they renouced because it made them look bad? That makes no sense considering they were shooting cops when the renounced it.

English Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Point ... m#Contents

In MY own terms; They want to end the assistance from whites, yet they want whites to create jobs for them. They want "decent" housing that they can make dirty, and blame "white robberies." They want people to hate them via "educating what blacks did to USA" (LOOK AT DETROIT). For their useless liberal juries, they want only blacks in their juries, which give more corrupt, emotional outcomes due to their aggressive culture. They have land, bread, housing, and clothing. It was very rare to see blacks in USA that were always naked, floated on air due to not having land, all died due to starving, and homeless. More blacks were not homeless than they were.

It makes no sense to destroy themselves, and blame whites for it.
SSDR wrote:English Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Point ... m#Contents

In MY own terms; They want to end the assistance from whites, yet they want whites to create jobs for them. They want "decent" housing that they can make dirty, and blame "white robberies." They want people to hate them via "educating what blacks did to USA" (LOOK AT DETROIT). For their useless liberal juries, they want only blacks in their juries, which give more corrupt, emotional outcomes due to their aggressive culture.

Alright now just cut off all this emotional dialogue that has no proof or evidence.

Also quit making stuff up that didn't say because I've read the Ten Point Program and they didn't say any of that and 90% of the stuff you said here is made up.

They have land, bread, housing, and clothing. It was very rare to see blacks in USA that were always naked, floated on air due to not having land, all died due to starving, and homeless. More blacks were not homeless than they were.

Not all of them. Some might have bread but no housing. Some might have land but no bread.

It makes no sense to destroy themselves, and blame whites for it.

Where did you get that from?
Palmyrene wrote:Alright now just cut off all this emotional dialogue that has no proof or evidence.

Wisdom of myself, and of others I have talked to over the internet.
Also quit making stuff up that didn't say because I've read the Ten Point Program and they didn't say any of that and 90% of the stuff you said here is made up.

You wanted to hear MY terms.
Not all of them. Some might have bread but no housing. Some might have land but no bread.

Pettiness.
Where did you get that from?

Common Sense.
SSDR wrote:Wisdom of myself, and of others I have talked to over the internet.

You have no wisdom. You're just a young woman who needs help.

You wanted to hear MY terms.

Yes I did but I wanted an accurate description not your emotional statements.

Pettiness.

It's petty to want food or shelter?

Common Sense.

Ah so your emotions. Emotions aren't evidence.
Palmyrene wrote:You have no wisdom. You're just a young woman who needs help.

I have more wisdom than you. I am older than you.
Yes I did but I wanted an accurate description not your emotional statements.

You wanted to hear "MY" terms.
It's petty to want food or shelter?

You were just making up a ridiculous excuse to "win."
Ah so your emotions. Emotions aren't evidence.

:lol:
SSDR wrote:I have more wisdom than you. I am older than you.

Wisdom doesn't come with age it comes with experience. You have none. You haven't went out of your comfort zone or explored the world.

You wanted to hear "MY" terms.

I did but they could be better.

You were just making up a ridiculous excuse to "win."

I'm wasn't really interested in winning. You're being very paranoid.

:lol:

Looks like you can't argue anymore. At least your happy :)

I'm not going to continue this conversation.
Palmyrene wrote:Wisdom doesn't come with age it comes with experience. You have none. You haven't went out of your comfort zone or explored the world.

Non sequitur.
I did but they could be better.

Not political.
I'm wasn't really interested in winning. You're being very paranoid.

What is your objective?
Looks like you can't argue anymore. At least your happy :)

That does not mean you are correct. Just because someone does not want to "argue" does not mean that you "win."
I'm not going to continue this conversation.

Tschüss.
Palmyrene wrote:They're cops.

But they're black cops. That would suggest that it's not a "white cop/black criminal" issue...

See that's what you call denial.

You've failed to demonstrate how it's the rule. Until you're able to do that, yours is nothing but uneducated whining...

The pertinent information is in the post, for whic[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It has already been explained that this type of co[…]

Sure, keep thinking that. Election year is caus[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Again: nope. Putin in Feb 2022 only decided ... […]