Are the majority of Trump supporters racists? - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Are Trump supporters inherently racists?

Yes, they are hardcore racists.
17
31%
No, they are not racists.
13
24%
Maybe, they are subconscious racists.
6
11%
They might be angry at mainstream polticians, and Trump is not.
6
11%
Other(please explain)
12
22%
#15020009
Tainari88 wrote:Well @BigSteve since you think you need to discriminate against little children trying to learn to read and who don't really have solid concepts of 'nationalism' and 'class' formed in their young minds yet?


We discriminate every day, whether we realize it or not. But, in this case, it's not so much "discrimination" as it is "taking care of our own first"...

I would have to classify you as a very very mean man. Extremely mean. Extremely cold-hearted and extremely without a heart or a humane life.


I say this with every ounce of sincerity I can muster: I couldn't give a flying fuck how you classify me.

How is my wanting to care for American children first cold hearted and mean?

My son is a USA citizen now, he always was. But, I plan on him becoming a Mexican citizen. I want him to grow up in Mexico and study Mexican history. My plan for his education is for him to speak both English and Spanish and have a fine education and add a third foreign language before graduating from high school.


That's just swell. Speaking more than one language (and three?) is a great thing.

But if you want him to grow up in Mexico and be a Mexican citizen, why not renounce his American citizenship?

[quote[I am not sure if I want him to go to a public school in Mexico a free one. Or a private one. The private ones are kind of inexpensive here as well. But? What is interesting is that no one has approached me once in this country telling me my child has no right to be educated because he is not Mexican. Not one. Not a single one.[/quote]

Well, then you should probably stay there...

I read your quote there to a Mexican young man that is twenty-four years old here about 'taking a back seat'. He said to me, 'is that what Americans are saying and thinking about little children? I heard they have a bunch of school shootings and mass killings in their schools by crazy people with guns? they are locking up children. Because they are what? Criminals, and then I heard they are trying little kids in immigration court without their parents being present as young as what three years old?" He then said to me, "No wonder any decent parent would not want their children raised among those barbarians in the USA like that man who said that."


I assure you: As much as I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion, I care about your friend's even less.

I prefer to focus on the needs of Americans first. As an American, there's not a single thing wrong with that. Likewise, I would expect a Mexican to be concerned with the needs of Mexicans first...

He is right BigSteve about who you are. You are not the light of civilization. That is for sure.


If his opinion is that I'm mean, well, then he should hope we never cross paths. His ass should stay in Mexico, because that will guarantee he never meets the ugly American he stupidly thinks he knows anything about.

Again, wanting to help Americans in need first is something on which I'm resolute on. Convince me why I should change my mind...
Last edited by BigSteve on 21 Jul 2019 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
#15020016
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/17/20697721/ ... et-polling

    A new poll indicates why GOP members are reluctant to chastise the president. Although a USA Today/Ipsos poll found that a majority of people, 68 percent, saw Trump’s tweets as offensive, there was a stark partisan divide: 93 percent of Democrats and 68 percent of independents found the tweet offensive, while only 37 percent of Republicans did, according to the poll, which was released on Wednesday. Meanwhile, 57 percent of Republicans said they agreed with Trump’s tweets, while only 7 percent of Democrats agreed.

This seems to indicate that yes, a majority of Trump supporters are either racist or support racism.
#15020017
Pants-of-dog wrote:This seems to indicate that yes, a majority of Trump supporters are either racist or support racism.


It's wrong.

You're wrong.

If Trump walked on water the left would criticize him for not being able to swim...
#15020023
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please note how @BigSteve is unable or unwilling to explain how the poll or I am wrong.


I don't waste my time disproving idiotic points. The fact that they're idiotic is enough...
#15020024
Your opinion is irrelevant.

Unless you can show how the polling is incorrect, it can be assumed that it is a fact that a majority if Trump supporters support his racist tweets, which is indicative of either racism or a tacit support of racism.
#15020026
Pants-of-dog wrote:Your opinion is irrelevant.

Unless you can show how the polling is incorrect, it can be assumed that it is a fact that a majority if Trump supporters support his racist tweets, which is indicative of either racism or a tacit support of racism.


Your arguments are ignorant and your opinions are meaningless.

Enjoy that...
#15020028
Opinions are fine but they are just empty without supporting evidence. @BigSteve has not disproved the argument of this thread. Anyone who supports Trump is knowingly or unknowingly supporting his version of racism. How racist can you get when you encourage a crowd to yell "send them back"! in regards to the 4 Congress women of color? How is that not racist to call Mexicans "rapists" and "criminals" just because they are Mexican?
#15020029
MistyTiger wrote:Opinions are fine but they are just empty without supporting evidence.
@BigSteve has not disproved the argument of this thread.[/quote]

If I claim that someone sells drugs to kids or beats women, is that claim valid until it's proven false? Of course not. Your argument is a failure...

Anyone who supports Trump is knowingly or unknowingly supporting his version of racism.


That's just a stupid comment.

That's like saying all Hillary supporters support extramarital sex because she defended her husband...

How racist can you get when you encourage a crowd to yell "send them back"! in regards to the 4 Congress women of color?


Do you have video of him encouraging people to do that?

How is that not racist to call Mexicans "rapists" and "criminals" just because they are Mexican?


Well, first, he's never referred to all Mexicans as "rapists" and "criminals". But the fact of the matter is that many are "rapists" and "criminals", and it's hardly racist to accurately identify them as such.

I Googled "illegal alien Mexican rape", and this is what came up. There's no shortage of examples: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=illegal+alien+mexican+rape

I then used "illegal alien Mexican murder". Again, plenty of reading material: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=illegal+alien+mexican+murder

To dismiss the fact that there are "rapists" and "criminals" among those who come here illegally is ignorant and stupid...
#15020031
BigSteve wrote:If I claim that someone sells drugs to kids or beats women, is that claim valid until it's proven false? Of course not. Your argument is a failure...


The evidence has been presented in the form of a news article that cited a poll. So the claim is valid because there is supporting evidence for the claim.

And it will remain valid until someone provides an intelligent rebuttal to the evidence. You have not done so.

That's just a stupid comment.

That's like saying all Hillary supporters support extramarital sex because she defended her husband...


If they voted for her, then yes, they support extramarital sex or at least give enough tacit consent to extramarital sex that it does not stop them from supporting her.

Do you have video of him encouraging people to do that?


Even if he did not encourage them, the crowd is definitely displaying racism.

Well, first, he's never referred to all Mexicans as "rapists" and "criminals". But the fact of the matter is that many are "rapists" and "criminals", and it's hardly racist to accurately identify them as such.


He referred to Mexicans in general as criminals and rapists.

And yes, it is racist and inaccurate to identify them as such. If you think it is accurate to think of Mexicans as criminals and rapists in general, then you have racist beliefs.

I Googled "illegal alien Mexican rape", and this is what came up. There's no shortage of examples: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=illegal+alien+mexican+rape

I then used "illegal alien Mexican murder". Again, plenty of reading material: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=illegal+alien+mexican+murder

To dismiss the fact that there are "rapists" and "criminals" among those who come here illegally is ignorant and stupid...


Since no one claimed that, that is a strawman.

Assuming someone is a rapist or a criminal simply because they are Mexican is racist.
#15020032
If you claim that someone sells drugs without any evidence, you have just created an unvalidated claim or a rumor. If you heard it from someone, it is hearsay. It is only a fact if there is video and witnesses to confirm that that someone sells drugs, same goes for the beating women claim.

Supporting a candidate is about supporting their platform. How many Trump supporters have come forward to condemn him for his statements? His supporters seem to me like zombies who will just believe whatever he says and they spread his anger to others.

And haha, leave the Clintons out of this argument. I feel like Republicans set up that trap for him, believing he would take the bait since his wife is not what one would define as sexy. And sadly he took the bait, but this is irrelevant.

The fact that a video shows him smugly smiling as they yell "send them back!" is another form of encouragement. He did not tell them to shut up. He enjoyed the chant and took pride in it. He knows he is responsible for the chant.

He has offended many Mexicans. Salma Hayek and her family made a Trump pinata and the first person who hit it, destroyed the pinata in 2 seconds. She talked about it on the Graham Norton show. Salma has been very vocal about her opinions about him. I am sure that she is not the only Mexican who dislikes him for his insensitive comments.
#15020040
@MistyTiger

Here is the thing though. It appears that some people are above the law. Look at Trump. I don't ever remember hearing about an investigation into Trump before he was elected President when some of the allegations came out about sexual assault on him. I guess if you are rich nobody wants to investigate you. And then he becomes the occupant of the White House (ie President) and now he is above the law there too and nobody wants to impeach him depite the fact he is far worse than Nixon ever was. It's a myth and a lie when they say "that nobody is above the law." It's bullshit. Obviously some people are above the law. And look at how the allegations against Epstein were handled in the past. They treated him with kid gloves.

At the end of the day some people are above the law and that what is legal is not so much about what is right or just but instead, what is legal is about POWER and CONTROL and MONEY. Even with the lawyers. Law firms contribute to political campaigns to politicians. They do it because they want something in return and they expect a return on investment. That means that they are using their money to rig the law by buying off politicians to get legislation passed to ensure people will always have to go to them to pay them money. And that's the system. It's about POWER, CONTROL and MONEY. And we have the highest incarceration rate of any country in the entire world and imprison a disproportionate number of black people, which helps demonstrate my claim.
#15020056
@Politics_Observer

Yes, so sad that money can buy power and silence. A big reason I decided not to pursue a career in political science was all the corruption and shady dealings going on behind the scenes.

I remember learning in a criminal sociology class over 10 years ago how a disproportionate number of young black males were incarcerated versus young white males. When really, white young males commit the same number of crimes if not more. The US tends to favor the whites. Like even for a traffic violation, if a Chinese woman gets hit by a white man's truck, the cop will blame the Chinese woman, happened to a friend of my dad. And Chinese women are said to be the worst drivers. But in my area, the worst drivers are white. I am Asian and I have just 1 traffic violation from over 10 years ago. The car accidents in the news are about Caucasians 9 times out of 10.
#15020072
@MistyTiger

I would never advise anybody to pursue a career in politics or political science. Politics can be a dirty business but sometimes you have no choice but to play the game. it's better to try to stay out of politics if that is possible and earn a good living for your family. At least, that is my philosophy.
#15020085
Pants-of-dog wrote:The evidence has been presented in the form of a news article that cited a poll. So the claim is valid because there is supporting evidence for the claim.

And it will remain valid until someone provides an intelligent rebuttal to the evidence. You have not done so.


Oooooohhhh... a "news article" and "poll"?

You've got to be fucking kidding me...

If they voted for her, then yes, they support extramarital sex or at least give enough tacit consent to extramarital sex that it does not stop them from supporting her.


That's just as stupid as saying someone who votes for Trump is a racist...

Even if he did not encourage them, the crowd is definitely displaying racism.


You said he encouraged it. Now you're back-pedaling and it's making you look pathetic. Just admit you were wrong and we can move on...

He referred to Mexicans in general as criminals and rapists.


No, he didn't...

And yes, it is racist and inaccurate to identify them as such. If you think it is accurate to think of Mexicans as criminals and rapists in general, then you have racist beliefs.


Well, considering he didn't refer to them that way "in general", your criticisms are moot and your arguments are impotent...

Since no one claimed that, that is a strawman.


But it's not. The point made is crystal clear: There's no shortage of violent criminals coming here illegally. That anyone would even think that point could be refuted is amazing to me...

Assuming someone is a rapist or a criminal simply because they are Mexican is racist.


I would agree.

But that's not what's happened. There is a wealth of documented cases wherein illegal aliens are violent and murderous. That's reality, and to ignore that or deny it is stupid...
#15020103
@Politics_Observer I got interested in politics because of a few good history teschers I had in high school. They encouraged me to be informed of current events. I had wanted to work in political commentary. Years later and after many years posting in political forums, I realized I could not stand a job in politics. I am glad that I found Accounting.

@BigSteve Go ahead, condemn those who are liberal or those who you term as "has been sluts". You are Christian, right? I have met many Christians who were so judgmental of others. But are they any better? Are you without sin? Can you say that you have never sinned or never done anything wrong?

So a leftist cannot be intelligent or normal? Funny, but aren't conservatives the ones who want to shut down the EPA and tell scientists to stfu with their assertions about global warming and climate change?
#15020135
BigSteve wrote:...some more rude irrelevancies...


No one cares about your opinion.

There is evidence.

You are failing to address it, and therefore have lost anypoint you may have been making.

That's just as stupid as saying someone who votes for Trump is a racist...


No one cares about your opinion.

Besides, we already have evidence that more than 50% of Trump supporters are racist.

You said he encouraged it. Now you're back-pedaling and it's making you look pathetic. Just admit you were wrong and we can move on...


No, I did not.

You are confusing me with someone else. Please read more carefully.

And if you are concerned about how i look, please note that failing to see who made which claims makes you look less than observant.

No, he didn't...

Well, considering he didn't refer to them that way "in general", your criticisms are moot and your arguments are impotent...


If you think he did not, then you did not pay attention to his campaign.

But it's not. The point made is crystal clear: There's no shortage of violent criminals coming here illegally. That anyone would even think that point could be refuted is amazing to me...


1. Please read about what a strawman is.
2. Calling immigrants “violent criminals” is pretty racist.
3. You are not going to present any evidence for this, so this is just you being rude as always.

I would agree.

But that's not what's happened. There is a wealth of documented cases wherein illegal aliens are violent and murderous. That's reality, and to ignore that or deny it is stupid...


No one cares about your opinion.
#15020190
Pants-of-dog wrote:No one cares about your opinion.

There is evidence.

You are failing to address it, and therefore have lost anypoint you may have been making.



No one cares about your opinion.

Besides, we already have evidence that more than 50% of Trump supporters are racist.



No, I did not.

You are confusing me with someone else. Please read more carefully.

And if you are concerned about how i look, please note that failing to see who made which claims makes you look less than observant.



If you think he did not, then you did not pay attention to his campaign.



1. Please read about what a strawman is.
2. Calling immigrants “violent criminals” is pretty racist.
3. You are not going to present any evidence for this, so this is just you being rude as always.



No one cares about your opinion.


If you tried, you could not make your arguments more ignorant and stupid.

Kudos...
  • 1
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

Are there any confirmed evidences that Trump betra[…]

What made you think looking up videos of black peo[…]

Vote For Me You Lying Racist!

Nearly any country can have single payer. Britai[…]

Somehow I doubt that is a requirement when Nunes […]