Nice or Gentle Dictatorships - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Palmyrene wrote:Who cares? Bosses can go fuck themselves anyways.

Like you've ever had a real one...

:lol:
Palmyrene wrote:Are like white passing or black passing?

I thing more of them pass for black, but some can pass for white as well. However, many also can't pass for either.

For example, I don't think I can pass for black in America. I think people are more likely to think I'm middle eastern or Indian. I've had Indian people think I was Indian before.
Rancid wrote:I thing more of them pass for black, but some can pass for white as well. However, many also can't pass for either.

For example, I don't think I can pass for black in America. I think people are more likely to think I'm middle eastern or Indian. I've had Indian people think I was Indian before.

Then come to the Arab world! Learn fluent Arabic, make weird hand gestures, and you'll fit right in ;)
Palmyrene wrote:I have. Do you not know about part time jobs?

Sure I do.

I just don't believe for a second that you've ever had one...
Palmyrene wrote:You can believe whatever you want. That doesn't make it true though.

You've offered no evidence to refute my claim. Using the type of logic you're clearly a fan of, that means my claim is true...
Palmyrene wrote:? I'm not going to post personal information online.

So you're unable to refute my claim that you've never had a job, so there's absolutely no reason to believe you ever have.

You're dismissed...
Palmyrene wrote:@BigSteve

What did I just say?

Actions speak louder than words. You've failed to refute my claim.

Therefore, it's true until you prove otherwise...
BigSteve wrote:Actions speak louder than words. You've failed to refute my claim.

Therefore, it's true until you prove otherwise...

Why? Why is it true if I just don't want to post evidence? There's a huge logical gap here.

[KS mod edit: Rule 2]
Palmyrene wrote:Why? Why is it true if I just don't want to post evidence? There's a huge logical gap here.

Please whine elsewhere...
Palmyrene wrote:For someone who fancies himself a freethinker you sure seem to hate freethinking.

Oh, I love free thinking.

I also happen to hate whining...
Palmyrene wrote:For someone who fancies himself a freethinker you sure seem to hate freethinking.

the dude's not too deep ………. as long as you don't take him seriously ….. he's kinda interesting …... ;)

No, it does not. It is governed by the rather vagu[…]

Go tell this to all states that have establishe[…]

Trump is selling Trump Bibles for $59.99. The guy[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]