Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Red_Army wrote:He thinks he can hurt me in my man feelings while he's a 99 year old crone who probably struggles to tie his shoes.

I lol'd.

I mean, his misogyny is a given, just figured that if Epstein-the-Mossad-agent was called Mahmoud and worked for Iranian intelligence, there'd likely be a very different response.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I get your joke now.

I guess I am not as well versed in racist terminology.

Your insinuation that I'm a racist, simply because I'm well-versed in racist terminology, is stupid.

And, please, don't be stupid enough to deny that's what you were trying to do.

Knowing the terminology and using it in a pejorative manner are two very different things. As you get older and wiser you'll understand this...
More on Trump's connection;

Epstein’s connections to Trump
By Trump’s own description, his social relationship with Epstein started several decades ago, in the late 1980s. Describing Epstein to Landon Thomas Jr. of New York magazine for a 2002 profile, Trump made a comment that, in retrospect, was frighteningly on-the-nose:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
That is: Trump praised Epstein, dated their social relationship as beginning around 1987, said they shared a taste for “beautiful” women, and specifically noted that Epstein liked women “on the younger side.”

Since Epstein’s legal troubles became known, Trump’s attorneys have tried to downplay his association with Epstein. (“He had no relationship with Mr. Epstein and had no knowledge whatsoever of his conduct,” Trump lawyer Alan Garten told Politico in 2017.)

But even beyond Trump’s own words further up, there’s a good deal of evidence that the two were friendly social acquaintances at least through the early 2000s:

Media reports from the late 1990s and early 2000s frequently mention Trump attending Epstein-hosted social events, and Epstein attending events at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club.

“Friends and associates” of the pair told the Washington Post that Epstein and Trump “had socialized for years, drawn together by a mix of money, women and power.”

NBC News recently aired a video from 1992 of Trump and Epstein together at a Mar-a-Lago party, discussing women and laughing together.

The New York Times reported that, according to businessman George Houraney, Trump asked him to organize a “calendar girl” party at Mar-a-Lago — and said he and Epstein would be the only men in attendance.

The New York Times also reported that Epstein has claimed to people that he introduced Donald Trump to Melania — though this hasn’t been corroborated.

Trump called Epstein twice in November 2004, according to message pads seized from Epstein’s Florida mansion by the government.
Several phone numbers for Trump, including an emergency contact and a number for Trump’s security, were among many notable people’s numbers listed in Epstein’s “black book” (which was later obtained by the government).

Epstein’s brother Mark testified that Epstein once took Trump on one of his planes to go from Florida to New York, saying he thought it happened in the late 1990s. Mark Epstein also told the Post Trump flew on Epstein’s plane “numerous times.”

At some point around the time of Epstein’s legal problems, the friendship appears to have ended. Trump has spread the story that he banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago for making sexual advances to a masseuse. However, the New York Times reported that by some accounts the two men only fell out “after a failed business arrangement between them.” The Washington Post reports that they were rival bidders for the same Palm Beach estate (Trump won).

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” President Trump said recently. “I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years, I wasn’t a fan.”

Trump’s name has also come up in legal wrangling around Epstein — albeit for very different reasons.
The 2009 subpoena: In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.” And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”
Virginia Roberts’s lawsuit: In 1999, 16-year-old Virginia Roberts worked as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. It was there, she says, that Epstein’s girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell recruited her to give massages to Epstein at his house. But Roberts (who now goes by Virginia Giuffre) hasn’t accused Trump of any wrongdoing, and her previous status as a Mar-a-Lago employee is the only connection to Trump.

The Katie Johnson lawsuit: This is the only accusation against Trump for Epstein-related wrongdoing. An anonymous woman sued Trump in 2016, claiming that in 1994, he violently raped her at an orgy hosted by Epstein. She said she was 13 years old at the time, and accused Epstein of raping her as well. She first filed suit in California under the name “Katie Johnson,” and when it was thrown out there for technical reasons, she filed it in New York under “Jane Doe.”

But many journalists were wary about this claim. There was no corroborating evidence offered (except for affidavits from two anonymous people claiming to have been told of or witnessed it), and the suit appeared “to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities,” the Guardian’s Jon Swaine wrote. Jezebel’s Anna Merlan tried for some time to get to the bottom of what was going on and concluded in June 2016, “The facts speak less to a scandal and more, perhaps, to an attempt at a smear.”

Trump himself said, “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated.”
All that was before the Access Hollywood tape and before many women had spoken out publicly to accuse Trump of sexual assault. But even after that, the anonymity of “Katie Johnson” and the sketchiness of her associates kept mainstream US journalists wary about this accusation. She ended up withdrawing her lawsuit days before the 2016 election; her attorney Lisa Bloom said it was because she was getting death threats.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Epstein had painting of Bill Clinton in dress in townhouse :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not just a painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red pumps, it's a painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red pumps while seated seductively in the Oval Office (carpet gives it away)...
Red_Army wrote:That's a fair point @skinster. Israel probably has a big interest in having proof that all the wealthy people in the US fuck and traffic children.

Probably?

Red_Army wrote:That's a fair point @skinsterProbably helps them rest easier as the US's favorite puppet.

I think you meant that the US is Israel's favorite puppet. Through these blackmail operations, the US has handed over and/or shared anything of importance with Israel, and got zilch in return. Heck, America's greatest ally sells US secrets to China. The Donald likes to talk about the Chinese, but for some reason doesn't talk about the China-Israel relationship.

They've got the US by the balls since at least the attack on the USS Liberty, and soon you will have national ''anti-Semitism'' laws that will make it unable to criticize Israel and Zionist influence in US politics, media and so on in any way.
Rather than chasing up Randy Andy for some decades old possible crime, I'd rather we abolished the British Royal Family. i.e. abolish the privilege that put him at the party in the first place. Failing that at least campaign to abolish the oath of allegiance for MPs.

While I think its a good thing that western societies have moved on and the rich and powerful can no longer get away with openly prostituting under age girls, I'd rather we focuses on increasing the taxation level on the rich and reduce wealth inequalities than obsess about long past alleged sex offences that are extremely difficult to prove. This is the problem with most alleged sex offences, its very difficult to prove that they happened and its very difficult to prove that they didn't happen and that the accuser was deliberately making false accusations.
To be honest people that are dumb enough to think Israel runs the US and not vice versa ARE anti-semites. The interests of Israel are obviously much smaller and more narrow than the US. I don't think foreigners understand the crazy evangelical zionism that is so prominent here so they think the support of Israel is coerced when it's totally homegrown. I guess I understand the confusion to some extent because those evangelical zionists are also dumb.
I don't think it means they're always racist. Confused maybe. Sometimes racist too tho.

I think people assume it because of stuff like how much power AIPAC has.

And stories like the topic here, that includes Israeli intelligence and what looks to be a blackmail operation.

I wonder who had him killed. :?:
Red_Army wrote:To be honest people that are dumb enough to think Israel runs the US and not vice versa ARE anti-semites.

Don't worry. People with crazy and dumb opinions will be punished soon enough. ''Anti-Semitism'' laws are coming to the US and Trump recently said that he wanted the death panelty back for mass-shooters and those who commit ''hate crimes''. I wonder what falls under ''hate crimes''. They can literally make of anything a ''hate crime'', including speech they don't like.
Last edited by Code Rood on 18 Aug 2019 01:35, edited 3 times in total.

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Then why do Mexicans keep going to USA? IIRC, […]

@Pants-of-dog If you put it to a vote, you'd fin[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Then why are people like you so worried about The[…]