Only Marianne Williamson Can Defeat the Fear that Donald Trump has Harnessed - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
BigSteve wrote:You said half of everyone her meets hates him. That's a statement which you absolutely cannot support. You're just unable to admit that, so you try to deflect the conversation to something which means nothing in the context of the current discussion.

Only the losers hate Trump, because they are tired of losing. :lol:
SpecialOlympian wrote:BigSteve, it's not my problem you can't read or accept the facts, which I have presented to you in a clear fashion. Prosthetic Conscience has given you some clear examples, and I have provided my own. If you don't like the president's approval polls then I dunno don't watch TV or something.

Also since all reactionaries project, I can tell that I really get under your skin.

Political approval polls are not facts. They are estimates based on data from opinion samples. In computer programming it is called "bad data in, bad data out" when it fails.
Someone should tell our large president that.

Bragging that you hit 50% in Rasmussen, a polling company that skews right because they only dial landlines (which predominantly favor older voters who skew conservative).

I don't believe this is the only time he's celebrated reaching a 50% approval rating.
Hindsite wrote:Political approval polls are not facts. They are estimates based on data from opinion samples. In computer programming it is called "bad data in, bad data out" when it fails.

Intelligent people know this.

Liberals are too fucking stupid too realize it...
BigSteve wrote:Intelligent people know this.

Liberals are too fucking stupid too realize it...

I don't think that's what is at issue. When normalizing IQ tests for racial disparity, it was discovered that there is a type of intelligence that involves adhering to social expectations. I think that is often a common trait among liberals. In other words, @SpecialOlympian hopes to persuade you to disassociate from Trump by trying to convince you that Trump is unpopular. It's an appeal to a primal fear of abandonment. This is also why you will commonly hear liberals attack people for their intelligence, which is actually a shaming tactic that isn't based on appropriate intelligence assessments.

Additionally, people now routinely lie to pollsters, because poll responders do not want to deal with the anticipated attack from liberals should poll responders indicate a preference for a candidate not sanctioned by the establishment. This was the major disconnect in 2016, and it persists to this day. For example:

The liberals, of course, fact checked Trump's tweet and it turned out to be correct according to the fire marshal; although, Trump only beat Elton John by 200 people. However, it is a fact like this that suggests the polls are not correct. Trump draws crowds like Beatlemania or something. He has rock solid support. Obama could do this too. Hillary could not. Beto O'Rourke shows up to nearly empty rooms. Hillary had a similar--although not quite as bad--problem. So even massive voter fraud in California was not enough to save Hillary Clinton.

Everybody is hip to this now too:

So they plan on a "white supremacy" campaign against Trump, which I think is going to fail as well. Clearly, this is because they cannot run against Trump on their stated policy positions.
blackjack21 wrote:So they plan on a "white supremacy" campaign against Trump, which I think is going to fail as well. Clearly, this is because they cannot run against Trump on their stated policy positions.

They might even drive me into white supremacy or white nationalism. :lol:

Race is a social construct. We are all human, reg[…]

World War II Day by Day

https://i.ibb.co/ykKYKbM/IMG-0136[…]

@FiveofSwords If it's pointless, why are you h[…]

Did you have difficulty understanding that post? […]