Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Negotiator wrote:It means the police or secret police gets to your home, takes you with you, and you'll never be heard about again.

What about when someone like Sonofnewo cracks the FBI infiltration into these groups and the only "independent" media that isn't suppressed is people like Ford Fischer and all of Sonofnewo's videos are ordered taken down by the court?

https://www.youtube.com/user/SonofNewo/featured

Yet, you see Ford Fischer in France with the Yellow Vests, in Portland with Antifa, in Charlottesville... Basically, any time there's trouble, Ford Fischer is right there. Hrrm..... :?: Yeah, we know all about the FBI and the Democratic Party's agents provacateur, etc. Nobody is buying it anymore.

What's cool though is that the right isn't backing down. The more they come back, the more Antifa's behavior is straining city budgets. The cops love the overtime pay, but leftists usually have political cronies they want to pay off. When the budget has to go to police overtime, the political cronies lose money. :excited:
Hong Wu wrote:I think most of Antifa would enjoy being labelled a terrorist organization.

Only until the effects kick in. While there is no crime labeled domestic terrorism, the designation allows law enforcement to investigate a suspect’s associates and affiliations. Of course, the ACLU opposes this, though it can’t seem to find it in its heart to condemn AntiFA itself.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you have this story from a non-biased source?

Minds.com itself is pretty much unbiased from what I know about the website and owner, as well as the list of speakers that are said to appear at the event. They are mostly left-leaning libertarians and independent types; very milquetoast group if you ask me.

I just went to Twitter to look up the account that suggested “locking them in and lighting a fire.”

Of course, just like almost every other antifa supporter that I've ever looked into, it's a weird LGBT person. This one claims it's transgender artist and communist, and the account posts nothing but gay, holocaust promotion, white supremacist hysteria and anti-Trump.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If there is no unbiased source, perhaps the story is not true.

Except there's no reason to believe the story is not true.

Antifa are violent and unhinged, and a transgender who supports antifa and who posts about locking people in a burning building does not seem far fetched at all. Especially when there is a screenshot of the threat right there in the article.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, there is.

This is great publicity for the event, and all it takes is someone claiming they received a phone call.

You appear to be in some weird state of denial.

Antifa groups are advertising that they are organizing the phone calls, and antifa groups are known for engaging in harassing behavior.

I guess it could be possible that the event organizers are lying, but it is more likely that the are telling the truth considering antifa's pattern of harassing people because of and the six million and gas chambers and white supremacist conspiracy theories.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you have this story from a non-biased source?

It's so cute that you are pretending to not know what people are talking about with antifa. A Google search of "should antifa be listed as a terror group" produces over 7 millions results, so many in fact, their own biased algorithms cannot scrub the truth out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1SQ ... ICg&uact=5
Pants-of-dog wrote:If your only evidence is a tweet suggesting calling, your evidnece is weak.

The phone calls themselves are harassing behavior from the kinds of people who regularly engage in threatening others, supporting and encouraging harassment and violent behavior.

The fact that the event organizers have to resort to the fact that they are legally bound to host the event suggests that a bunch of weird LGBT people are indeed harassing them and engaging in coercive behavior.
Rancid wrote:What's up with the autistic obsession with Antifa?

Heeeeeeeeeyooooooooooooooooo

PoFo's right wing hates antifa because they are pro-fascism. It's as simple as that.

Get rid of nazis marching in the streets of cities like Portland and suddenly antifa goes away. But PoFo's reactionaries like to see angry, racist white men terrorizing communities, so anyone opposing them is bad.

Finfinder wrote:It's so cute that you are pretending to not know what people are talking about with antifa. A Google search of "should antifa be listed as a terror group" produces over 7 millions results, so many in fact, their own biased algorithms cannot scrub the truth out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again, white genocide is the answer.

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

@Tainari88 Same here. I scored 2% for Author[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]