The Evolution Fraud - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The original sin of Christianity is the duality of creator and creation. That is a logical impossibility. If god is almighty, there cannot be any creation outside of him. That has f*cked Western thinking for the last 2,000 years. The introduction of the third element in the Trinity didn't really fix it either.

The world wasn't created 6,000 years ago and it didn't evolve either. It is the potentiality of infinite possibilities that always existed. Thus, it is created in each instant. Due to our habit energy it just looks like it evolves over time.
By anasawad
On a completely irrelevant and off topic point.
Can we all just take a moment to consider that @Besoeker2 is probably the only poster here who wasn't lazy and actually got up, brought his cam, laid something relevant to the conversation in an appropriate position, took a pic, uploaded it to the internet, then posted it here.

I mean last time someone asked me to take a pic of something I believe was @Rancid about some auto part that I remember was right there infront of me in the workshop but was too lazy to go upstairs to bring a cam and go through the entire process. :lol: :p

EDIT:
Ok, on topic stuff.
Especially @Hindsite, if you want to know where did all these beliefs came from, just look up the history of the Swastika.
Nothing racist or NAZI or anything, just ancient philosophy, Persian and Mesopotamian philosophy to be specific, and most of the Abrahamic religions are based on it.

You can see this particularly in Judaism and Islam, with Islam being mostly translations and editorialization of ancient texts and stories merged with Arab traditions. But Christianity isn't that far off, it started, essentially, as a Jewish sect after all.
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:Do you know what this is?

It is a piece of fossilised wood I picked up when I was in the Sahara desert. What can we conclude from that? How long does fossilisation take?

How long does it take for fossils to form?

Not very long. Possibly 24 hours to a few months.

In conclusion, fossilization at least at the present time, is thought to be a very unlikely process and it is believed that only a very small fraction of organisms that lived in the past became fossils. The majority of these fossils were hard skeletal parts or wood. To become fossilized, organisms must be rapidly buried, preferably in a fine sediment with geochemical conditions that favor the exchange of minerals between the sediment and organic components of the organism, and that exchange of minerals is possible because of dissolved minerals in flowing water. If those conditions occur, fossilization must necessarily be a rapid process of a few hours to a few months if it is to occur before decay destroys any record of the organism. Fossilization does not take thousands or millions of years, but is most likely to occur in catastrophic conditions such as would have existed during the Genesis Flood.

https://www.grisda.org/how-long-do-fossils-take-to-form
Besoeker2 wrote:Calcification is an entirely different process to fossilisation.
And you miss the very obvious Sahara desert connection.

You obviously missed the fact that the Sahara desert was flooded.
Hindsite wrote:You obviously missed the fact that the Sahara desert was flooded.

Yes, 40 days and 40 nights of rain. That would have required almost 9,000 inches of rain every day.
Do you really think was possible?
Really???
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:Yes, 40 days and 40 nights of rain. That would have required almost 9,000 inches of rain every day.
Do you really think was possible?
Really???

You evolution [expletive deleted - Prosthetic Conscience] don't seem to understand that the mountains were not as high and the sea valleys were not as low as they are today. So all the water we have on earth today once covered the entire earth. Read the account as recorded before making such stupid statements.
Last edited by Hindsite on 18 Aug 2019 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
By Besoeker2
Hindsite wrote:You evolution ... don't seem to understand that the mountains were not as high and the sea valleys were not as low as they are today. So all the water we have on earth today once covered the entire earth. Read the account as recorded before making such stupid statements.

One of your links puts the creation of the world and everything in it as a few thousand years ago. Ussher, you have heard of hin? Puts it at 4004 BC.
So we are looking at a time frame of about 6,000 years. Do you really think that the loftiest peaks poked out of the landscape in such a geologically short period of time?
Really?
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:Fountains of the great deep?
That would require the laws of gravity to be suspended.
Not to mention what filled the huge cavities that would have been left.

No it would not. Have you even studied any science? You certainly have not studied the Holy Bible.

Noah’s Flood Genetics

Join Origins host Donn Chapman as he welcomes geneticist and scientist, Dr. Robert Carter for, “Noah’s Flood Genetics.” What evidence do we have for Adam and Eve, Noah's Flood and the Tower of Babel event in the human genome? The historical claims about human history in the Bible are quite clear. Yet, most evolutionists reject these claims based on a superficial study of available genetic data. Our guest will reveal not only can the claims can be tested but they can be confirmed.

Hindsite wrote:No it would not. Have you even studied any science? You certainly have not studied the Holy Bible.

You call me an idiot. Coming from you, amuses rather than offends me.
Have I studied science?
Just a bit. I'm an electrical engineer. My first degree is a bachelor of engineering (electrical). The others were mathematics and business masters. But, OK, I am an idiot in your book.

Let's get back on topic. Evolution v creation.
Via your supernatural, all knowing, all powerful entity who made everything.
But, more than 99 percent of all species, amounting to over five billion species, that ever lived on Earth are estimated to have died out.
Did your god screw up big time if five billion of his species couldn't survive in the world he himself supposedly created?
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:You call me an idiot. Coming from you, amuses rather than offends me.
Have I studied science?
Just a bit. I'm an electrical engineer. My first degree is a bachelor of engineering (electrical). The others were mathematics and business masters. But, OK, I am an idiot in your book.

Let's get back on topic. Evolution v creation.
Via your supernatural, all knowing, all powerful entity who made everything.
But, more than 99 percent of all species, amounting to over five billion species, that ever lived on Earth are estimated to have died out.
Did your god screw up big time if five billion of his species couldn't survive in the world he himself supposedly created?

Not in my opinion, but you can believe as you wish, since you are and electrical engineer.
Hindsite wrote:Not in my opinion, but you can believe as you wish, since you are and electrical engineer.

My beliefs are based on evidence and common sense. Not on a book written by people who weren't around at the time of the events they claim to have taken place. Time frames that take no account of, for example, what palaeontology has revealed and you choose to ignore.

Where did Mr Diplodocus go?
Did your god make him and then discard him around 150 million years ago? An era that didn't exists according to your sources.
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:My beliefs are based on evidence and common sense. Not on a book written by people who weren't around at the time of the events they claim to have taken place. Time frames that take no account of, for example, what palaeontology has revealed and you choose to ignore.

Where did Mr Diplodocus go?
Did your god make him and then discard him around 150 million years ago? An era that didn't exists according to your sources.

You should not need my help, since you are an electrical engineer.
HalleluYah
By Besoeker2
Hindsite wrote:You should not need my help, since you are an electrical engineer.
HalleluYah

So you can't explain why your supernatural entity created Mr Diplodocus and then made him extinct?
I have a very simple explanation for this and other anomalies and impossibilities.
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:So you can't explain why your supernatural entity created Mr Diplodocus and then made him extinct?

That must be one of the science fiction characters in your comic book.
Besoeker2 wrote:I have a very simple explanation for this and other anomalies and impossibilities.

It is obviously part of your evil imagination.
By Besoeker2
Hindsite wrote:That must be one of the science fiction characters in your comic book.

So Edinburgh museum has the fossilised remains of a comic book character?
Get real.
By Hindsite
Besoeker2 wrote:So Edinburgh museum has the fossilised remains of a comic book character?
Get real.

I did not say anything about the Edinburgh museum. I have never been there, but I do know that there are fake fossils created to push the evolution theory.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Were Israelis not taking Palestinian land and hom[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]