Politics and vaccines - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By JJDoe78
The views on vaccines from different parts of the political spectrum are a bit confusing to me. Conservatives are usually the ones to deny man-made global warming, and liberals usually think it's real. People who deny man-made global warming and people who deny vaccines are often put into the same boat of "science deniers", therefore I would think that being anti-vaxx is something more common with conservatives, but I have met many liberals who are anti-vaxx, and I've also met many who were pro-vaxx. The same can be said about conservatives from my anecdotal evidence. To me it seems there is little to no correlation between political views and position on vaccines. What do you think? Where are you on the spectrum, and what is your position on vaccines?
By Sivad
Very few are epistemically righteous, most people just believe whatever is ideologically convenient. The scientistic pseudo-skeptics are among the worst in that regard, and they're total jackasses about it too, fucking insufferable.

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]

Major General Harri Ohra-Aho on Russia's decision […]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]