Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 41 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028283
Drlee wrote:Quite while you are ahead BigSteve.


Just trying to clarify. I've never heard of the city of Georgia, that's all...

I completely agree with your election plan. Wouln't change a thing. I would just add that no corporate, union or nonprofit money can be donated. And no pacs.


That would pretty much be accomplished by the $500 maximum donation but, yeah, definitely write it into the law...
By Rich
#15028291
Godstud wrote:If Trump, Clinton and any others are guilty, I hope they all hang.

This is classic Cultural Marxist hate. On the one hand you think that Jeffery Epsten a White non Muslim guy should hang for having sex with a 14 year old. on the other hand you are happy to live in a country, where its legal to have sex with 15 year old girls. Do you support the death penalty for having sex with a fifteen year old girl? If so what are you doing to stop this evil in Thailand?
User avatar
By Godstud
#15028303
Rich wrote:This is classic Cultural Marxist hate.
:roll: Your "Cultural Marxism crap is just bullshit. Wanting criminals to get justice is not your stupid dumbass Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory. It's actually a Conservative view.

Rich wrote:On the one hand you think that Jeffery Epsten a White non Muslim guy should hang for having sex with a 14 year old. on the other hand you are happy to live in a country, where its legal to have sex with 15 year old girls.
:eh: You are speaking from a position of complete ignorance and are obviously as misinformed as you can get. It's beyond illegal to sleep with a girl that young. By all means try it, and see how many years you spend in a prison... if you even get there alive. :knife: It's as legal in Thailand as it is in the UK or USA.

Rich wrote:Do you support the death penalty for having sex with a fifteen year old girl? If so what are you doing to stop this evil in Thailand?
Who said anything about supporting the death penalty? By "hang", I mean, "get justice". I see you are as ignorant of the use of metaphors as you are in most other things.

It's not my responsibility to stop every evil in this world. Why aren't you doing it? If I witnessed such a thing happening, I would most certainly stop it and inform the police, who would take care of the problem. I have not, after over 7 years, ever witnessed such a thing.

Why don't you post something with substance(for a change) instead of attacking me? :moron:

Twat
User avatar
By jimjam
#15028307
BigSteve wrote:Source?

written on the wall of the men's room in the 23rd street IRT subway station in Obese Donald's town … N.Y.C.
User avatar
By Godstud
#15028310
jimjam wrote:written on the wall of the men's room in the 23rd street IRT subway station in Obese Donald's town … N.Y.C.
That's all you need as a source, since anything else you post will have the Trumpanzees yelling, "Fake News!!!". :knife:
User avatar
By jimjam
#15028315
Rugoz wrote:Even by Trump standards, this is utterly absurd :lol:


Obese Donald continues to impress on the world stage. Americans, I'm sure, are presently less inclined to reveal their country of origin while traveling abroad.

Villy Søvndal, a former Danish foreign minister, said Trump's decision to cancel his visit to Denmark because he couldn't buy Greenland “confirms that Donald Trump is a narcissistic fool”. Søvndal told the Danish newspaper Berlingske that Trump’s decision showed he was unaware of the basic rules of diplomacy. “If he had been a clown in a circus, you could probably say that there is considerable entertainment value. The problem is that he is the president of the most powerful nation in the world,” he said.

Villy had better be careful. The Fat Guy can't fire him but he could end up with a dumb name or an attack by international lawyers from Donald's endless supply of legal hit men.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028389
jimjam wrote:written on the wall of the men's room in the 23rd street IRT subway station in Obese Donald's town … N.Y.C.


So, you have no source to back up your ignorant claim and are just belching up nonsensical, made up bullshit.

Why am I not surprised?
User avatar
By Crantag
#15028412
Drlee wrote:I read that. It is a disgrace. They also have said they may sue first. I think it is nice that you believe that Georgia should pay for Bernie and Warren rallies. I am glad that you favor publicly funded elections. This may be something we agree upon.

I think @Hindsite is just about the best troll I have ever seen, on any internet forum, bar none.

Congrats to you, @Hindsite.

His reply to your original post obviously was stating that if there's no alternative, the city must just pay for it themselves.

A presidential visit is never cheap. Cities shell out a lot of cash when the president comes to town. (Doesn't make it right.)

In this case, the president is holding campaign events, but trying to make it out is if it is some sort of non-campaign event, if you will (to my understanding).

Be that as it may, if it's a non-campaign event, I think the federal government would normally pay. If it's a campaign event, his campaign should pay.

So what the hell is going on here?

The good Doctor is right on this one of course, as usual, and Hindsite is, well Hindsite.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15028490
“I am the chosen one,” Trump announced on Wednesday. Maybe at night, when he’s alone with nobody but Fox News to keep him company, Trump envisions a future in which all Americans will appreciate how much he’s suffered for their salvation. He does seem to think of himself as something super-special. And if you listen to him answering questions without the help of a teleprompter, there is a tendency to wonder if he’s speaking in tongues. (encroaching dementia?)

With that kind of self-image, you could understand why the president feels any criticism reeks of blasphemy. This week he’s been obsessed with the prime minister of Denmark, Mette Frederiksen, who called his idea of buying Greenland “absurd.” “The prime minister used a terrible word,” our wounded chief executive told reporters. And he vowed there’d be no quick forgiveness for any heads of state who dared send a negative adjective in his direction: “(They) can’t treat the United States of America the way they treated us under President Obama.”
By Hindsite
#15028493
jimjam wrote:“I am the chosen one,” Trump announced on Wednesday. Maybe at night, when he’s alone with nobody but Fox News to keep him company, Trump envisions a future in which all Americans will appreciate how much he’s suffered for their salvation. He does seem to think of himself as something super-special. And if you listen to him answering questions without the help of a teleprompter, there is a tendency to wonder if he’s speaking in tongues. (encroaching dementia?)

With that kind of self-image, you could understand why the president feels any criticism reeks of blasphemy. This week he’s been obsessed with the prime minister of Denmark, Mette Frederiksen, who called his idea of buying Greenland “absurd.” “The prime minister used a terrible word,” our wounded chief executive told reporters. And he vowed there’d be no quick forgiveness for any heads of state who dared send a negative adjective in his direction: “(They) can’t treat the United States of America the way they treated us under President Obama.”

I have been saying for years that President Trump has been chosen as the Trump of God to sound the warnings. So now he is just acknowledging his role in the grand plan.
Praise the Lord.
User avatar
By colliric
#15028504
Hindsite wrote:I have been saying for years that President Trump has been chosen as the Trump of God to sound the warnings. So now he is just acknowledging his role in the grand plan.
Praise the Lord.


I bet you called George Bush, the Bush of God when he was around.



Were you in that crowd?
User avatar
By Drlee
#15028506
@Crantag said: I think @Hindsite is just about the best troll I have ever seen, on any internet forum, bar none.


I agree with you. He is magnificent. I mean we know he is a troll but he is so good at it that he sucks us in anyway.

What is interesting to me though is that there really are people just like him supporting Trump. They are nowhere near as clever as Hindsite though. And there are people reading him who would take his points to heart. So we have to respond.

I very much enjoy Hindsite's posts and, if nothing else, he gives me an opportunity to make a point or two. But I keep coming back to this....

What if he is real? :eek:
User avatar
By colliric
#15028507
Drlee wrote:I very much enjoy Hindsite's posts and, if nothing else, he gives me an opportunity to make a point or two. But I keep coming back to this....

What if he is real? :eek:


Christian Zionists are very real sadly.

I bet he previously thought George Bush was the holiest president ever.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028515
jimjam wrote:“I am the chosen one,” Trump announced on Wednesday.


Even dipshit Chris Cillizza at CNN acknowledged he was joking:

He was, ostensibly, joking. The point he was trying to make is that past presidents should have dealt with the inequities in the United States' relationship with China but didn't, leaving him to handle it.


https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/politics/donald-trump-chosen-one/index.html
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028516
And you haters can say anything you want about Trump, but I didn't see anyone else stepping up to help young Kevin find the lobby...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
Last edited by BigSteve on 22 Aug 2019 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By colliric
#15028522
I will again support Trump in 2020.


Better than the crap the Democrats look to be throwing up against him.
By Hindsite
#15028541
colliric wrote:I bet you called George Bush, the Bush of God when he was around.

Were you in that crowd?

To me Bush was just another Republican, but certainly better than the Democrats.
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15028570
Hindsite wrote:To me Bush was just another Republican, but certainly better than the Democrats.


My neighbor with the bad teeth and the twitch is better than any Democrat...
User avatar
By jimjam
#15028602
Thanks Don:

The Los Angeles Times reported that since Monday several other videos showing students in Orange County, Calif. engaged in hate speech have surfaced. Those videos will be examined as part of the district’s reopened investigation.

The new videos appear to show students giving Nazi salutes, marching with a German flag and wrapping themselves in a Confederate flag, according to a reports from ABC News and the Daily Beast.
User avatar
By jimjam
#15028604
Drlee wrote:I agree with you. He is magnificent. I mean we know he is a troll but he is so good at it that he sucks us in anyway.

What is interesting to me though is that there really are people just like him supporting Trump. They are nowhere near as clever as Hindsite though. And there are people reading him who would take his points to heart. So we have to respond.

I very much enjoy Hindsite's posts and, if nothing else, he gives me an opportunity to make a point or two. But I keep coming back to this....

What if he is real? :eek:

I think Rearview may well be the real deal. An interesting specimen from the murky shadows of the so called American Experiment that Obese Donald has identified and conscripted for his nightmare. He is quite talented and, to some extent, a reflection of the Fat Guy's M.O. ……….. keep people's attention with an endless sequence of wack job shit; enjoying his moment. I kinda like the guy though. Like his lord and master he is quite entertaining and I have it from an unreliable source that his name in "real" life is Melvin.
  • 1
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 47
The Popular Vote...

I honestly don't give a shit about what you have […]

The assistant to the potential and combat readines[…]

EU-BREXIT

It begs the question: https://twitter.com/micha[…]

Trump vs. Iran

According to The Washington Post, President D. Tru[…]