Trump, Oh my god ! - Page 42 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Rancid
colliric wrote:Better than the crap the Democrats look to be throwing up against him.

No Diamond Joe Biden for you?
By jimjam
jimjam wrote:This week he’s been obsessed with the prime minister of Denmark, Mette Frederiksen, who called his idea of buying Greenland “absurd.” “The prime minister used a terrible word,” our wounded chief executive told reporters. And he vowed there’d be no quick forgiveness for any heads of state who dared send a negative adjective in his direction: “(They) can’t treat the United States of America the way they treated us under President Obama.”

I love it!!! America kicking Denmark's ass :lol: . Who's next? Luxembourg should be spending more $ on weapons of mass destruction? :lol:
By Drlee
My neighbor with the bad teeth and the twitch is better than any Democrat...

\
:roll:

Who knew you were an intellectual? Well. At least your position absolves you from any responsibility to think. No fear though. You are in the mainstream of republican thought these days.
By Rancid
Drlee wrote:Who knew you were an intellectual? Well. At least your position absolves you from any responsibility to think. No fear though. You are in the mainstream of republican thought these days.

Agreed. @BigSteve is a bore.
By jimjam
At a rally last week, Obese Donald ridiculed a man he thought was a protester for being fat, only to learn later that it was one of his supporters. Takes one to know one I guess :lol:
By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:Students appeared to do the Nazi salute while standing around cups arranged in the shape of a swastika. Photograph: twitter

It's just kids being kids. The swastika freaks out the establishment, so it's probably a fun way for kids to mess with the elders.

jimjam wrote:I think it is nice that you believe that Georgia should pay for Bernie and Warren rallies.

Police shouldn't be charging for services without some sort of commercial reason involved, such as a football game or music concert. Even then, it's a bit iffy.

jimjam wrote:On Tuesday, the F.B.I. said it had arrested a Nazi sympathizer who threatened to butcher a Hispanic woman and boasted that Mr. Trump would wipe out nonwhites in a “racial war and crusade.”

Well, it's nice to see at least one government agency is doing its job.

Godstud wrote:Wanting criminals to get justice is not your stupid dumbass Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory. It's actually a Conservative view.

Godstud wrote:It's as legal in Thailand as it is in the UK or USA.

Yes, but in the UK and the USA, we have political factions who do not want criminals to get justice. In the UK, if you object to that, like Tommy Robinson, you will be going to jail instead of the criminals. In America, the state and local governments refuse to cooperate with the federal government.

Godstud wrote:By "hang", I mean, "get justice". I see you are as ignorant of the use of metaphors as you are in most other things.

Rape used to be a hanging offense in the United States, but too many black people got hung for it and the liberals decided to make it an incarceration offense instead.

jimjam wrote:And if you listen to him answering questions without the help of a teleprompter, there is a tendency to wonder if he’s speaking in tongues. (encroaching dementia?)

Yes, if Biden gets the nomination, the lesser of two demented candidates will be Donald Trump. Biden thinks RFK and MLK were killed in the 1970s, and he supports truth over facts, among other things.

jimjam wrote:The new videos appear to show students giving Nazi salutes, marching with a German flag and wrapping themselves in a Confederate flag, according to a reports from ABC News and the Daily Beast.

Those whacky kids in California. :)

jimjam wrote:At a rally last week, Obese Donald ridiculed a man he thought was a protester for being fat, only to learn later that it was one of his supporters. Takes one to know one I guess :lol:

Trump was also self-deprecating in that exchange as I pointed out to you.

The disinformation campaign is sputtering to life as we speak:

AP-NORC poll: 62% disapprove of how Trump’s handling his job
Report – Anthony Scaramucci Attends Bill Clinton’s Birthday Party: ‘Democrats Have More Fun!’
I'm sure Scaramucci is well advised aligning himself with pedo pal, Bill Clinton.
Trump has remade GOP, but poll finds it's at a price
Heh. Protecting jobs from foreign competition is an anti-business policy? Who knew!
By Drlee
Rape used to be a hanging offense in the United States, but too many black people got hung for it and the liberals decided to make it an incarceration offense instead.

Though it may be a rule violation to do it.

And since I have to do more than one line to be heard.

Then I will respond to this nonsense thusly:

By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:At a rally last week, Obese Donald ridiculed a man he thought was a protester for being fat, only to learn later that it was one of his supporters. Takes one to know one I guess :lol:

Trump Supporter Attacked By Trump Speaks To Fox News, Still Loves Him

Trump had looked out in the crowd at the Thursday night rally and saw Frank Dawson shaking his fist as protesters were being led out. Dawson was wearing a “Trump 2020” shirt but the president thought he was one of the protesters.

“That guy’s got a serious weight problem. Go home. Start exercising. Get him out of here, please,” Trump said as he thought security was booting him.

Then Trump, who his last physical examination showed he had gained weight, added that the man has “got a bigger problem than I do.”

Afterward Trump found out Dawson was a supporter and placed a call to him from Air Force One on his flight from Manchester back to New Jersey, where he is on a working vacation at his Bedminster golf club. A senior administration official said Trump could not reach Dawson but left the man a voicemail.

Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends” show contacted Dawson, who said he was not upset by Trump’s comment about his weight.

“I think he thought I was part of it (the protest) but I wasn’t. I was the good part of it,” he said. “Everything’s good. I love the guy. He’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion ... till-loves
By Code Rood

Why do people still even go to his rallies? To hear the same empty promises? To hear how much he loves Israel for the billionth time?
By Code Rood
Hindsite wrote:I have been saying for years that President Trump has been chosen as the Trump of God to sound the warnings. So now he is just acknowledging his role in the grand plan.
Praise the Lord.

What do they put in the water in the US? My goodness. Trump calling himself a chosen one and embracing comments of people that refer to him as the second coming of God is just downright creepy, and I'm not even religious. And I don't like Obama at all, but he was called an anti-Christ by Christians for less. Some of his supporters did view him as God-like, but he didn't openly embrace it like Trump has done. You have to be really full of yourself and not be able to feel any embarrassment if you like people praising you in this manner.
Last edited by Code Rood on 22 Aug 2019 22:54, edited 2 times in total.
By Hindsite
Code Rood wrote:What do they put in the water in the US? My goodness. Trump calling himself a chosen one and embracing comments of people that refer to him as the second coming of God is just downright creepy, and I'm not even religious. And I don't like Obama at all, but he was called an anti-Christ by Christians for less. Some of his supporters did view him as God-like, but he didn't openly embrace it like Trump has done. You have to be really full of yourself and not be able to feel any embarrassment if you like people praising you in this manner.

Sometimes a man has to embrace the truth and take up the call of God.
HalleluYah
By BigSteve
Drlee wrote:Who knew you were an intellectual? Well. At least your position absolves you from any responsibility to think. No fear though. You are in the mainstream of republican thought these days.

Not sure why, as I'm not, nor have I ever been, a Republican.

The field of Democrat hopefuls is, at its very best, woefully dismal...
By Godstud
@blackjack21 This sums it up nicely.
Drlee wrote: :roll:

Was there a point you were trying to make?
By jimjam
Rancid wrote:Agreed. @BigSteve is a bore.

an aspiring Alpha male, tedious and Johnny One Note …….. otherwise a nice all around guy ……..
By jimjam
Code Rood wrote:What do they put in the water in the US?

I'm 74 and early in the game I could see that America was a wack job country/society. I could also see that they had the best piece of real estate in the world so I decided to do my best to ignore the materialism and propaganda ….. live on the fringes, reap the fruits and sit back and watch the show. I spent much time in Canada where the folks are a bit more sane. Example: you can purchase codeine tablets over the counter in Canada. The folks up there generally use them for …… surprise …… pain :eek:. Try that in America and people will be grinding them up and injecting them.
By jimjam
Code Rood wrote:Why do people still even go to his rallies? To hear the same empty promises? To hear how much he loves Israel for the billionth time?

They like the entertainment and Obese Donald plays them like a fiddle. Give credit where credit is due …. Donald is arguably the best con artist in history.

By Patrickov
Code Rood wrote:Please tell me you're just trolling the crap out of me.

I actually agree with him.

Trump's bads are so well known that there's no point for me to add a foot.

But his unpredictability had already caused China to panic. I can see that start of China's downfall now. This is, IMHO, what the Lord enabled through Trump to punish those power-hungry and thief-like (technology-wise) big people of China.

I simply cannot see this happen had Hilary or Sanders won.
By blackjack21
Drlee wrote:Though it may be a rule violation to do it.

And since I have to do more than one line to be heard.

Then I will respond to this nonsense thusly:

Cop-out. Public executions were common in the United States. Rainey Bethea was the last public execution in 1936--a black man convicted of rape. Over 20k people came to see his execution, which sickened liberals. It's a historical fact folks, even though Drlee finds the truth upsetting his tummy.

Godstud wrote:Was there a point you were trying to make?

Oh, I just find it humorous when you use language that was common to the American people, including racists, you seem to hate so much. You used hanging in view of rape/sexual molestation charges. Hanging people is something Americans, including racist Southerners used to do.

Public hangings were as popular in the past in the US as baseball games are today. Thousands of people would come to watch. Here's Bethea's hanging in 1936 with some 20k people in attendance. Let me add a little more emphasis--a black man, hung in a public square, for....RAPE.

Notice how Drlee likely got a feeling of nausea as I brought the actual facts of hanging for rape charges in the United States and wanted to say nasty things to me? Yet, he copped out. Why? Deep down, he knows I'm right and so do you.

Anyway, Epstein did indeed hang--although, we're meant to believe he did it to himself. You people and your gaslighting...

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]