Election 2020 - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Both "sides" are equally pathetic. It's a very big mess that needs someone to bring the people together. There historically have been differences but, in my lifetime, I have never seen this degree of division and hatred, poor America. I come to pofo to vent and am, even if it doesn't show, strictly a devil's advocate. I'm running out of time and it all becomes less important with each passing day.

Sleep well Melvin. ;)

I am not interested in being on a first name basis with a political enemy. That is why I did not volunteer my first name. I feel compelled to stand up for truth and vote again for President Trump to remain the Trump of God to keep America great.
HalleluYah
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote: enemy

Gosh H.S. ………… am I really your "enemy"? I never had an enemy before ….. I am way too likeable and charismatic. Are we susposed to hate each other? Unless the Mods object I am still going to think of you as Melvin ;) .

ps … I love how the Obese Guy kicked Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen of Denmark's ass. Made me proud to be an American. By now she should know better than to ever say anything that reflects poorly on the Chosen One. She better be ready to stand on back of the line to get her pussy grabbed by the Obese Guy.

Mr. Bone Saw ^ …. now THAT'S the kind of friend America needs ….. a guy who saws his enemies into little pieces and has them removed in suit cases …. not that horrible "nasty" bitch from Denmark.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Gosh H.S. ………… am I really your "enemy"? I never had an enemy before ….. I am way too likeable and charismatic. Are we susposed to hate each other? Unless the Mods object I am still going to think of you as Melvin ;)

That is "political" enemy, not "military" enemy. There is no need in my mind to hate political enemies. My aim is just to counter your left-wing propaganda, fake news, and lies with truth. You can think of me as Melvin if you please, but just don't get angry if I don't reply, since we don't want hate on this forum.
Praise the Lord.
By Code Rood
I hope that the Americans, on either side, just stay at home on election day. What is there to gain? It's nothing but a clown show. Trump is just a stupid and prideful boomer. He's getting more insane by the day. He believes in the things that his Zionist masters are saying about him so much and he loves Israel so much, that it even starts to make some of them nervous. And of the Democratic candidates, only Tulsi seems sane... at least on foreign policy.
By Hindsite
Code Rood wrote:I hope that the Americans, on either side, just stay at home on election day. What is there to gain? It's nothing but a clown show. Trump is just a stupid and prideful boomer. He's getting more insane by the day. He believes in the things that his Zionist masters are saying about him so much and he loves Israel so much, that it even starts to make some of them nervous. And of the Democratic candidates, only Tulsi seems sane... at least on foreign policy.

I don't think she will be able to talk any sanity into the Democrats. Her chances of becoming the nominee seems slim to none.
By Drlee
I hope that the Americans, on either side, just stay at home on election day. What is there to gain? It's nothing but a clown show. Trump is just a stupid and prideful boomer. He's getting more insane by the day. He believes in the things that his Zionist masters are saying about him so much and he loves Israel so much, that it even starts to make some of them nervous. And of the Democratic candidates, only Tulsi seems sane... at least on foreign policy.

Spoken like a true Russian troll. Putin would love for Americans to stay home. He is frightened of Biden and Warren. And he has good reason to be.
By Hindsite
Drlee wrote:Spoken like a true Russian troll. Putin would love for Americans to stay home. He is frightened of Biden and Warren. And he has good reason to be.

Pocahontas and Creepy Joe have no chance against the Trump of God.
By Code Rood
Drlee wrote:Spoken like a true Russian troll. Putin would love for Americans to stay home. He is frightened of Biden and Warren. And he has good reason to be.

I'm not exactly a fan of Putin or Russia, but what have they actually done to the US that can be proven? Now I can think of another country which has done a lot of damage to your country, but it's probably hateful to talk negatively about that country.
By Code Rood
Hindsite wrote:I don't think she will be able to talk any sanity into the Democrats. Her chances of becoming the nominee seems slim to none.

True. Zionists seem to like her the least of the Democratic candidates. They won't select her to battle it out with Trump, because she would destroy Trump on foreign policy. She's anti-war, and thus she gets the Ron Paul-treatment. Zionists don't really care if Trump gets beat by someone like Joe Biden, because Biden isn't anti-war either.
By Hindsite
Code Rood wrote:True. Zionists seem to like her the least of the Democratic candidates. They won't select her to battle it out with Trump, because she would destroy Trump on foreign policy. She's anti-war, and thus she gets the Ron Paul-treatment. Zionists don't really care if Trump gets beat by someone like Joe Biden, because Biden isn't anti-war either.

You seem to have overlooked the fact that Trump is also anti-war when it come to the USA. He does not mind the other countries fighting among themselves as long as it does not hurt the USA. He is an America first President. However, he is also pro-Israel and wants to make a peace treaty.
By Code Rood
Hindsite wrote:He is an America first President.

You really believe this nonsense? :eh:

Hindsite wrote:However, he is also pro-Israel and wants to make a peace treaty.

The peace plan that Jared Kushner and Donald Trump are trying to push is faker and more lame than the WWE.
By Hindsite
Code Rood wrote:You really believe this nonsense? :eh:

Yes.

Code Rood wrote:The peace plan that Jared Kushner and Donald Trump are trying to push is faker and more lame than the WWE.

It is only a starting point. It is up for negotiating and deal making.
By jimjam
Jared Kushner has spent three years ginning up a peace plan that he still won’t show anyone. So far, his only achievement is an Israeli-Palestinian economic conference in Bahrain that no Israeli or Palestinian officials attended. So, Israelis and Palestinians don’t just need a plan for peace now, they need a plan to save a plan for peace. That’s how bad things are. The only Israeli leader powerful enough to provide that right now is Netanyahu, but he is focused only on saving himself from indictment on corruption charges.

Here is a quote from Ariel Sharon when asked about his big decision to unilaterally withdraw from Gaza in 2005: “My generation is the last one that is not afraid to make big decisions. I fear that the next generation will be led by politicians and they won’t decide.”
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Jared Kushner has spent three years ginning up a peace plan that he still won’t show anyone. So far, his only achievement is an Israeli-Palestinian economic conference in Bahrain that no Israeli or Palestinian officials attended. So, Israelis and Palestinians don’t just need a plan for peace now, they need a plan to save a plan for peace. That’s how bad things are. The only Israeli leader powerful enough to provide that right now is Netanyahu, but he is focused only on saving himself from indictment on corruption charges.

Here is a quote from Ariel Sharon when asked about his big decision to unilaterally withdraw from Gaza in 2005: “My generation is the last one that is not afraid to make big decisions. I fear that the next generation will be led by politicians and they won’t decide.”

Not everyone is so pessimistic.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Not everyone is so pessimistic.

I think it will require more than optimism and a secret "peace plan" drawn up by an in debt NYC real estate guy to bring peace to a part of the globe that has known war and massive human suffering for centuries.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I think it will require more than optimism and a secret "peace plan" drawn up by an in debt NYC real estate guy to bring peace to a part of the globe that has known war and massive human suffering for centuries.

It doesn't really matter what we think. It only matters what those signing the peace treaty think.
Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:It doesn't really matter what we think. It only matters what those signing the peace treaty think.
Praise the Lord.

Good point, however, so far, nobody has even bothered to show up for Kushner's party except for the night cleaning crew after 3 years.
Pass the Ammunition (after all this is the Middle East :lol: )
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Good point, however, so far, nobody has even bothered to show up for Kushner's party except for the night cleaning crew after 3 years.
Pass the Ammunition (after all this is the Middle East :lol: )

They already said that nothing was going to be done until after the election in Israel and now we even have to wait for a repeat election.
By Drlee
They already said that nothing was going to be done until after the election in Israel and now we even have to wait for a repeat election.

And yet they take material actions to pump up Netanyahu who is mostly against any reasonable peace plan. How do you explain that?

No doubt god made him do it.

And On Edit.

The stock market is tanking. Donald has no strings to pull. His trial balloon of cutting payroll taxes and capital gains crashed on him big time. (The Tea Party wing would abandon him over it and he knows it.)

So he is in deep kimchi right at the moment. I suppose McConnell is looking at his 36% approval rate in his own state and starting to sweat a little. He may well survive but he is going to have to spend a fortune and, in all probability, start letting some bills get to Trump that he has been conveniently stopping. Probably guns first. This is no a good thing for Trump to force him to sign or veto. If Trump is "forced" to veto a moderate gun bill he is toast. Likewise if he vetoes a bill stopping this ridiculous trade war, or election security funding, or protection for dreamers, he is shit out of luck. He knows that if he goes back to Mar Largo he is not going to get a Nixon like pardon and the NY attorney general has his number anyway.

So he is going to do something outrageous. I have not counted him out yet but unless he moderates his positions and tries to get back the women who are fleeing him in big numbers he will need a big deal just to have any chance.

So we'll see. Right now I give him a less than 50% chance.

I am certain that both BJ and I could tell him how he could easily win and I am equally sure that we would have different (though basically conservative) ideas of how he should do that.

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

@wat0n Your obsession with sexual violence is[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]