No wonder Labour antisemitism got the Panorama treatment Tory racism is too much to fit into 1 hour - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15020835
Did you read the last article I posted? You should read it. Everyone should.

Thanks for showing me a poll where over 50% of Labour members interviewed stated they want Bae Corbyn to be leader of the party. Also that bit where it said more than 80% of members still think the Labour leader has the "right priorities for the country". :D

LOL at anyone who thinks the manufactured antisemitism smears are genuine cries about racism towards Jews. They are cries coming from one type of Jew, the one that supports apartheid-Israel, and their allies. The Jews who are in U.K. orgs on the same page as me are ignored by the media if they're anti-Zionist. Let's stop with the fake bullshit, you guys are straight up talking shit and should be embarrassed to weaponise antisemitism in Labour as a means to an end; you people don't care about real racism. If you did, you'd be supporting Palestinian human rights, not their oppression from a racist, apartheid state.

Let me remind you, the 'antisemitism in Labour' meme only became a thing as soon as Bae Corbyn had the chance of winning the leadership role.

On topic, those accusations came from workers of the Israeli embassy. They are lies of projection made by people who support apartheid-Israel and don't like the leader of a major party in the U.K. supporting Palestinian human rights. They are the racists for unpeople-ing Palestinians and supporting their everyday murder, not those within Labour membership who support their human rights.
#15020941


Another Jew on antisemitism smears wrote:It's laughable. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. The reality is that the Israeli state oppresses, disenfranchises, dispossesses, destroys, kills, demolishes the houses of, tortures and invalidates the Palestinians. That's the actual reality and nobody is supposed to talk about this, because if you talk about it, you're "an antisemite" and if Jeremy Corbyn goes to a rally where Jewish Holocaust survivors dare to say that what we're doing to the Palestinians is reminiscent of what the Nazis did to Jews - Jeremy didn't say this! A Jewish survivor said this but because Jeremy is there, he's now accused of antisemitism. It's utter nonsense! And if I was speaking to anyone who was fellow Jews of mine who makes those claims, I would say to them don't be ridiculous. When you say never again, the never again is not that people should not again attack Jews. The never again is that human beings should not treat other people like that. The whole antisemitism charge when it comes to the Palestinian issue is simply a way to intimidate and silence critics of the horrendous Israeli policies - and I'll tell you, I've been to the occupied territories, you have to go and see it for yourself. I cried for two weeks when I was in the occupied territories.
#15029091
@OP

I’m going to be quite blunt. The reason the BBC has so many documentaries on Islamic extremism and terrorism is because it’s a pressing issue in the UK because most terrorists here are Islamists, in contrast to for example the USA where most are White Supremacists. Your neo-nazi esque conspiracy theories of Zionist media are unsubstantiated.

Secondly, I’d like to point out religious bigotry/sectarianism is just religious bigotry and not racism. You should treat it as such because anti racist equality law dictates equal treatment, whereas religious equality law generally requires different treatment. As an avowed secularist I disagree with current religious equality law as no-one should have to accomadate someone’s religion based on an old book by law, but that’s neither here nor there.
#15029135
What did you think of the Panorama "documentary"?

The BBC is a shit org that serves the government's interests via shady reporting or omission, that is very clear today, on issues such as war, Brexit, the NHS etc. If you think otherwise, you can see this all documented very clearly on various issues in Media Lens' book, Propaganda Blitz. To refer to the org as Zionist is fair, since it is.

#15029222
skinster wrote:What did you think of the Panorama "documentary"?

The BBC is a shit org that serves the government's interests via shady reporting or omission, that is very clear today, on issues such as war, Brexit, the NHS etc. If you think otherwise, you can see this all documented very clearly on various issues in Media Lens' book, Propaganda Blitz. To refer to the org as Zionist is fair, since it is.




No, how about you provide some examples of your claims of bias when it comes to war, Brexit, the NHS instead of referring me to an obscure book.

Why on Earth would the BBC be zionist anyway. What motivation could it possibly have.
#15029270
Aexodus wrote:No, how about you provide some examples of your claims of bias when it comes to war, Brexit, the NHS instead of referring me to an obscure book.


http://www.medialens.org/index.php/aler ... 51320.html

Why on Earth would the BBC be zionist anyway. What motivation could it possibly have.


#15029639
Aexodus wrote:....What does the BBC do that is Zionist?


Whitewash Zionist crimes. Did you see its reporting on the last 3 wars on Gaza that took place in the last decade? Sounds like you didn't. It's still available for you to see.

What’s funny about Maajid Nawaz?


He's a rightwing grifter with awful politics, surprised actual real people like him. But OK... :D
#15029645
skinster wrote:Whitewash Zionist crimes. Did you see its reporting on the last 3 wars on Gaza that took place in the last decade? Sounds like you didn't. It's still available for you to see.


I didn’t watch it actually. Where is it available for me to see them whitewash ‘Zionist crimes’?

He's a rightwing grifter with awful politics, surprised actual real people like him. But OK... :D


He’s a pro-EU liberal promoting the liberalisation of Islam, open and civilised dialogue, and works with his anti-extremism group Quillam.

He’s not right-wing, or a grifter.
#15029648
Aexodus wrote:I didn’t watch it actually. Where is it available for me to see them whitewash ‘Zionist crimes’?


In the articles I shared or on the BBC website or on YouTube reports of BBC's reports on the wars on Gaza in 2009, 2012 and 2014.

He’s a pro-EU liberal promoting the liberalisation of Islam, open and civilised dialogue, and works with his anti-extremism group Quillam.


I know who he works for. Quilliam is lol, cited often by neonazis and uhh...definitely not rightwing.
#15029657
Aexodus wrote:I didn’t watch it actually. Where is it available for me to see them whitewash ‘Zionist crimes’?



He’s a pro-EU liberal promoting the liberalisation of Islam, open and civilised dialogue, and works with his anti-extremism group Quillam.

He’s not right-wing, or a grifter.


So you admit that he is a Nazi? That he's, like, literally Hitler?
Trump and Russiagate

Evidence please Surely you must have heard about[…]

The Popular Vote...

:O USA is just another "great" country[…]

http://marxistupdate.blogspot.com/201[…]

Trump is being schooled by the likes of North Kore[…]