All Sorts of US Sanctions Already Imposed on Iran: Spokesman - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson has slammed the US sanctions against Iran as part of a propaganda campaign, saying Washington has imposed every type of sanctions against the Islamic Republic over the past four decades.
In comments on Sunday, Abbas Mousavi said the US sanctions against Iran are only serving Washington’s propaganda purposes.

“The US has already imposed every kind of sanctions it has been considering, and there is no more sanction remaining,” he added.

Pointing to the litany of American sanctions imposed on the Iranian individuals and companies and denouncing the White House’s economic terrorism and war against Iran, the spokesman said there is no more type of sanctions that may have been untried by the US.

“They (the US) have been imposing sanctions on us for forty years, and we have been resisting to them for forty years,” Mousavi concluded.

In remarks earlier this month, Mousavi condemned the most recent American sanctions imposed on Iran’s petrochemical industry as a brazen instance of economic terrorism, saying the hostile move lays bare the US hypocritical call for negotiations.
https://ifpnews.com/exclusive/all-sorts-sanctions-already-imposed-iran/
skinster wrote:The ongoing war on Iran is pretty despicable, since Iran hasn't attacked any other countries in a couple of centuries.

As long as Iran threatens other countries and support terrorist militias like Hezbollah and Hamas, the sanctions should remain.
It is true that Iran has not attacked any country recently but they fight by proxy, like through the Hutus in Yemen and of course Hezbollah and Hamas. They should stop that nonsense and join the civilised world :)
(and also stop executing homosexual people and stoning adulterous females).
Ter wrote:(and also stop executing homosexual people and stoning adulterous females).

.... And the Jews should also stop killing and immediately burning animals on "the altar of holocaust" like Rabbi Chaim Richman currently is. Or killing Chickens and chucking them headless into dirty traffic cones.

End all Religious barbarism! Including Jewish Animal Sacrifice too!
colliric wrote:.... And the Jews should also stop killing and immediately burning animals on "the altar of holocaust" like Rabbi Chaim Richman currently is. Or killing Chickens and chucking them headless into dirty traffic cones.

End all Religious barbarism! Including Jewish Animal Sacrifice too!

:lol: :lol:
Did you forget to take your meds today ?
Are you also against the Muslim sacrifice during Eid-ul-Adha ?
Here in the supermarket they behead the live chickens you buy and put them upside down in a plastic cone to collect the blood that spouts out of the neck whilst the headless animal is flapping its wings. Is that also offensive to you ?
My oh my !
:lol:

You compare this to the hanging of homosexual men and the stoning of adulterous women ?
Ter wrote::lol: :lol:
Did you forget to take your meds today ?
Are you also against the Muslim sacrifice during Eid-ul-Adha ?
Here in the supermarket they behead the live chickens you buy and put them upside down in a plastic cone to collect the blood that spouts out of the neck whilst the headless animal is flapping its wings. Is that also offensive to you ?
My oh my !
:lol:

I am opposed to that yes. It's essentially Islam ripping off the dark parts of your cultural religion again(or is it the other way around this time?). Do you have any videos on the topic, I will watch any you suggest.

You compare this to the hanging of homosexual men and the stoning of adulterous women ?

You realise they copied that from Moshe/Moses right? Jews don't do that anymore, but there are some Ultra-Orthodox Jews who want to bring that back in your community because it's in the Torah and Moses wrote it. The Islamics ripped it off.

The Muslims copied alot of old Jewish stuff. At least credit to your community the Terrorist sects called the Sicarii and Zealots are still gone.
Ter wrote:To you it is always about the Jews and what allegedly happened two thousand years ago.
And you compare the killing of chickens with the killing of human beings.
Noice.

We are going off topic.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/ ... 38150.html

There will not be talks until sanctions are lifted.

Ter this spoiler is for you, it's funny(not bad):
Spoiler: show
https://www.timesofisrael.com/man-divorces-wife-after-6-year-refusal-as-israel-confiscates-his-passport/

Bangkok? Is that where you are or is it Godstud?

Hopefully you don't know this man? Lol! 6 years refusing to give a Gett! Poor woman! I've seen that 2014 Vivian Amaselm film, this poor woman must have gone through that same hell.
Last edited by colliric on 28 Aug 2019 07:59, edited 1 time in total.
Ter wrote:As long as Iran threatens other countries

It doesn't threaten countries. It hasn't been at war for over 2 centuries with any other state. Unlike Israel who bombed 4 countries last week.

and support terrorist militias like Hezbollah and Hamas

These are two orgs that are resistant orgs, created as a response to Israeli terrorism. History clearly isn't your friend, since you think you can simply make anything up despite it being utter dog shit. :lol:

the Hutus in Yemen

:eh: :D

They should stop that nonsense and join the civilised world :)

Yes, Israel should stop acting the lunatic state, attacking any country it feels like every two or three years, or attacking a number of countries as it did last weekend.
skinster wrote:It doesn't threaten countries. It hasn't been at war for over 2 centuries with any other state.

Iran threatens several countries in the Region, all the time.
Maybe you should read some news that is not the dog shit from you pro Palestinian sources.

skinster wrote: Unlike Israel who bombed 4 countries last week.

Yes, sorry about that, your Iranian and Hezbollah friends were doing no good things in Syria and Iraq and needed to be stopped from doing their terrorist things.

skinster wrote:These are two orgs that are resistant orgs

skinster wrote:Yes, Israel should stop acting the lunatic state, attacking any country it feels like every two or three years, or attacking a number of countries as it did last weekend.

Sure, as soon as your terrorist friends stop threatening and attacking the Jewish Homeland, Israel will stop all attacks, promised.
Ter wrote:Iran threatens several countries in the Region, all the time.
Maybe you should read some news that is not the dog shit from you pro Palestinian sources.

Which countries?

A lot of my sources are Jewish.

Yes, sorry about that, your Iranian and Hezbollah friends were doing no good things in Syria and Iraq and needed to be stopped from doing their terrorist things.

Hezbollah are in Iraq too? :?:

Yes, both are resistance orgs, resisting Israeli terrorism. Chronology, as well as reality, isn't a friend of Zionists, we know.

Sure, as soon as your terrorist friends stop threatening and attacking the Jewish Homeland, Israel will stop all attacks, promised.

Nobody is attacking Israel. And it's not the Jewish homeland. Half the population are gentiles, and frankly, referring to it as a Jewish homeland is offensive to Jews who have zero interest or support for the colonialist Zionist entity that's parked up on the Middle East. Like this Jew:
skinster wrote:Which countries?

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Israel, the legitimate government of Yemen, and of course also "the big satan" USA lol.

skinster wrote:A lot of my sources are Jewish.

What has that got to do with anything ?

skinster wrote:Hezbollah are in Iraq too? :?:

In the action last week, there were Iranian terrorists up to no good in Iraq. I am not sure if Hezbollah terrorists were also present but it does not matter, does it ? Whoever acts against the security of the Jewish Homeland should expect swift action.

skinster wrote:And it's not the Jewish homeland

Of course it is, yes.
Just like dozens of countries with a Muslim majority call themselves "Islamic Republic".
Israel is the Jewish Homeland, forever.
More than seventy years already and counting. It is irreversible.
Ter wrote:The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Israel, the legitimate government of Yemen, and of course also "the big satan" USA lol.

When did Iran threaten Saudi Arabia, Israel, anyone in Yemen and America? :?:

What has that got to do with anything ?

You were suggesting the people I get my news were Palestinian and I stated that actually, many are Jewish.

In the action last week, there were Iranian terrorists up to no good in Iraq.

Citation needed for this bit of hasbara.

Nobody in Iraq are threatening Israel. Nor anyone in Syria or Lebanon, aside from stating they will respond to any Israeli attacks.

Of course it is, yes.

If Israel was "the Jewish homeland", over half of the population wouldn't be non-Jews. Even a lot of the Jews in Israel, the orthodox for instance, don't consider it a "Jewish homeland". In fact, they consider the idea of "Israel" to be an abomination. :lol:

The facts on the ground contradict Zionist fantasies.
skinster wrote:When did Iran threaten Saudi Arabia, Israel, anyone in Yemen and America? :?:

Trolling much ?

skinster wrote:You were suggesting the people I get my news were Palestinian and I stated that actually, many are Jewish.

Most of the sources you use are anti-Zionist hysterical.
There might be a few wayward Jews who join the anti-Israel crazies, yes, possible, but that still has nothing to do with it. There are also many non-Jews who support Israel, so what ?

skinster wrote:Citation needed for this bit of hasbara.

Iranian operatives were killed in Iraq.
Hezbollah terrorists were killed in Syria.
Hezbollah terrorist was killed in Lebanon.

skinster wrote:f Israel was "the Jewish homeland", over half of the population wouldn't be non-Jews.

It seems to me you are counting some millions of Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza as Israeli citizens ?
Only the 20% Arabs Israeli citizens should be counted.
So you have no argument. A Jewish Homeland it is.

skinster wrote:The facts on the ground contradict anti-Zionist fantasies.

Here, I fixed that for you.
Ter wrote:Trolling much ?

No. You stated Iran was attacking these countries so I'm asking when and if you can provide evidence for the same, since it's news to me.

Most of the sources you use are anti-Zionist hysterical.
There might be a few wayward Jews who join the anti-Israel crazies, yes, possible, but that still has nothing to do with it. There are also many non-Jews who support Israel, so what ?

Is grandpa struggling to follow the conversation here? I stated a lot of my sources of info are Jews after you claiming they were Palestinian. There are more anti-Zionist Jews than Zionist, we can see that by the demographics of those in the diaspora, as well as those inside of Israel (like the Orthodox as I mentioned before).

Iranian operatives were killed in Iraq.

Again, citation needed.

It seems to me you are counting some millions of Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza as Israeli citizens ?
Only the 20% Arabs Israeli citizens should be counted.
So you have no argument. A Jewish Homeland it is.

Israel is ruling over the entirety of Palestine, and the majority under that rule are not Jewish. Sorry to hurt your wishful thinking here with a bit of reality on the ground, AKA material reality, but your idea that it is a "Jewish homeland" merely because you say so, when the majority aren't Jewish, doesn't make much sense. Unless you agree that the "Jewish homeland" is majority gentile, in which case we can agree. :D
skinster wrote:No. You stated Iran was attacking these countries so I'm asking when and if you can provide evidence for the same, since it's news to me.

I never stated that. I said Iran is threatening other countries.
Pay attention and read carefully before you react with your propaganda.
The Iranians, cowards that they are, fight through proxies.
Like they did in Iraq, in Yemen, in Syria, and so on.

skinster wrote: There are more anti-Zionist Jews than Zionist

Citation needed (You see I can also do that :) )

skinster wrote:Again, citation needed.

It is in the news, there is no need to provide citations.

skinster wrote:Israel is ruling over the entirety of Palestine, and the majority under that rule are not Jewish

That is an utter rubbish claim.
First of all, there is no such country as "Palestine".
I don't care if some Arabs who came from Egypt and Jordan call themselves like that.
They are not citizens of Israel and they will never be.
The majority in Israel, the Jewish Homeland, is Jewish.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]