Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:I find it amusing that you simultaneously accuse me of having no evidence, while providing said evidence.

Do you agree that presumption of innocence is a basic tenet of democracy?

I absolutely do, but that should not apply to terrorist organizations like the antifa pussies. They should be dispatched, at every opportunity, with violence due to their violent nature.

In your world, a police officer should never be able to shoot someone, say, who's on a shooting spree because that would deprive said criminal of Constitutional protections.

And that's just ridiculous...
@BigSteve

So you openly abandon basic tenets of democracy in order to support state suppression of antifa with no trial or accountability.

This is based on your accusation that antifa is "terrorist". I know many US conservatives have been repeating this after Trump said it, but is there any evidence for that?
Pants-of-dog wrote:So you openly abandon basic tenets of democracy in order to support state suppression of antifa with no trial or accountability.

I do! Democracy is bad because it gives freedom for people to beat up random people, break and rob into random homes, and rape women. Democracy is unstable, and gives freedom to criminals.

If you don't think this is bad, then what values do you go by?

The Antifa should be destroyed by state actions in order to defend the peace of the population. Antifa members should be executed without any trial. All Antifa actions are accountable for terrorism.
This is based on your accusation that antifa is "terrorist".

They are. Antifa is anarchist terrorist trash. :lol:
AOC Funds Antifa Thugs

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sent a tweet to her followers urging them to support a bail fund for “activists.”

One way to support the local LGBTQ community impacted by Boston’s white supremacist parade according to her.

AOC was pretty coy about who these activists actually are and why they need a bail fund.

The fundraiser’s own website says it’s for “any legal fees, as well as supplies for jail support (rides home, food, changes of clothes, etc)” needed by the activists.

What neither the website nor AOC mentioned was that the “activists” were counter-protesters who attacked police AFTER a “straight pride” event in Boston recently. She also forgot to mention that the fundraiser was set up before the event — so getting arrested obviously wasn’t unexpected for these “activists.”

The counter-protest was actually a premeditated eruption of far-left violence by supporters of Antifa, the loose network of extremists best known for rampages by black-clad thugs. There were 36 arrests in all, mostly for assault and battery on a police officer.

While Antifa and others portrayed the straight pride event as being organized by white supremacists, the organizers themselves condemned racism and pointed out that five of their twelve speakers were African-American.

Violence was part of Antifa’s plan all along. Before the event, a leftist told the Boston Herald “We’re covered in black so when we attack these guys we can’t be prosecuted. They are fascists, 100%. How else are you going to get them to shut up?”

Despite the obvious premeditation of the violence, both AOC and fellow “squad” member Ayanna Pressley urged their social media followers to give money to these criminals. It speaks volumes about their respect for our laws.

https://www.conservativesociety.org/new ... -091319-pm
SpecialOlympian wrote:Dangerous terrorists who are such a threat that they should be shot on sight but also they are immense pussies who are weak and insignificant.

When was the last time you saw a single antifa pussy attack someone?

Never. They're chickenshits.

They are, however, dangerous when they gather so, yes, these terrorists should be eradicated whenever encountered...
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:So what you're saying, @BigSteve , is that you don't advocate murder in general, just mass murder.

If you can show where I've said anything about murder, please do.

I advocate the killing of terrorists. Killing a terrorist isn't murder, as murder is an illegal act...
BigSteve wrote:When was the last time you saw a single antifa pussy attack someone?

Never. They're chickenshits.

They are, however, dangerous when they gather so, yes, these terrorists should be eradicated whenever encountered...

Why are you angry at antifa and not the literal nazis they beat up?
SpecialOlympian wrote:Why are you angry at antifa and not the literal nazis they beat up?

Did I ever say I wasn't mad at nazis?

I have a problem with ANYONE who's too chickenshit to run his mouth or attack someone until he's with a group of similar pussies...
Why are you obsessed with other people engaging in single file, gladiatorial combat? Like an implausible scene from an action movie? They aren't fighting for you. Why should they not leverage the advantage of being part of a group just because BigSteve thinks they are gay?
BigSteve wrote:If you can show where I've said anything about murder, please do.

I advocate the killing of terrorists. Killing a terrorist isn't murder, as murder is an illegal act...

See? You are advocating the killing of people when they gather. "Antifa" are not terrorists - even those who assault fascists aren't "terrorists". It takes more than being a criminal or vigilante to be a terrorist. But it would still be murder to kill someone on the suspicion that they might at some point in the future break a law - or even that they had already broken a law. And you are keen on someone committing those murders to keep you happy.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The fact that you cannot provide any evidence for your claim that antifa are terrorists is very meaningful, in the other hand, @BigSteve

It suggests that you are wrong.

You and I both know that if I were to present you with video footage of antifa pussies setting off pipe bombs that you would defend them.

Sorry, not going down this rabbit hole with you. Continuing to request me to do so, or insisting that I don't have any evidence, will only make you look stupid.

Your choice...

If there are tunnels near Nuseirat, then this is […]

There is no evidence whatsoever that the IDF and I[…]

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]