Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:Luke 22:36 ... Context is important, but I'd expect you to take things out of context, when it comes to the Bible.

The context today is about protection more than cutting off ears. That is why I recommend an AR-15 over a sword.
Hindsite wrote:Antifa makes any conservative without an AR-15 feel unsafe.
Long live the NRA.

If you feel unsafe around antifa it's because you're a nazi hth

One way to travel outside your home without having to hump a gun is to not be such an obviously hateful and psychotic weirdo that you don't feel compelled to fantasize about shooting antifa

Like if your fantasy enemy is literally named Anti-Fascism maybe you should do some self-reflection?????
@Hindsite So back to insults, eh? :roll: I am not the one AGAINST people who are anti-fascist, and hate Nazis. YOU ARE.

Typical, though. You bitch and complain about others insulting people then do you do it. I guess you really hate people who are against Nazis and racists. Is it because they're against your mindset?
Godstud wrote:I don't fear Antifa. That might be because I am not a fucking NAZI!

Similarly, I do not fear Nazis, because I am not a Marxist. Antifa seems to hate conservatives and capitalists too.

Godstud wrote:So back to insults, eh?

Why do you feel insulted?
SpecialOlympian wrote:If you feel unsafe around antifa it's because you're a nazi hth

One way to travel outside your home without having to hump a gun is to not be such an obviously hateful and psychotic weirdo that you don't feel compelled to fantasize about shooting antifa

Like if your fantasy enemy is literally named Anti-Fascism maybe you should do some self-reflection???

You, GS and others do realize you're arguing against a bot don't you?????
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:A serious question, @SSDR: would you see an "undemocratic nature" as a good thing, or a bad one?

A good thing. Democracy is unstable, and makes powerful people corrupt.
You are saying you're against trials for people you suspect of serious crimes, so your commitment to law is minimal

I have zero support of liberal law because it is very corrupt. I have commitment to non liberal laws.
(is them being 'scary' enough, or do you need to personally think they have done something before you'd kill them?).

A liberal law enforcement does not do anything until it is too late. This is because criminals use political correctness to defend their crimes - "It is "racist" to suspect me of robbing someone's car," or "Stop "harassing" someone for being a potential terrorist because of their ethnicity."

Liberal law enforcers defend robbers, terrorists, drug addicts, pimps, and thugs.
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite So back to insults, eh? :roll: I am not the one AGAINST people who are anti-fascist, and hate Nazis. YOU ARE.

Typical, though. You bitch and complain about others insulting people then do you do it. I guess you really hate people who are against Nazis and racists. Is it because they're against your mindset?

I didn't mean it as an insult. I thought it was appropriate considering how our discussion was going. Also I am not against people who are anti-fascist or even hate so-called Nazis as long as they don't use their hatred to justify violence against them. That is what is against my mindset. It seems that conservatives like myself can not say what the liberals on here say without being blocked out as being a violation for being too personal.
Last edited by Hindsite on 18 Sep 2019 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, you did mean it to be an insult, and it was indeed a rule violation, so your words ring hollow.

It was hardly appropriate.

I have never advocated violence against anyone, so your generalizations are wrong, regardless of your mindset.
Godstud wrote:Yes, you did mean it to be an insult, and it was indeed a rule violation, so your words ring hollow.

I guess you must have reported me to the moderator because you believe I was making a personal insult against you. I was actually giving you a compliment. Didn't you see the word "good" in my statement about you.

Godstud wrote:It was hardly appropriate.

I thought it fit the moment.

Godstud wrote:I have never advocated violence against anyone, so your generalizations are wrong, regardless of your mindset.

I was talking about Antifa doing violence, not you.
1) Yes, it was an insult and so it was treated as such. If I said(I am only saying this to make a point), "You'd make a great child molester.", would you take that as a compliment?

2) It was an insult. It was not appropriate, and completely the opposite of what I was stating.

3) I have never advocated the use of violence by Antifa. I have stated on numerous occasions that rioting should be treated as such, regardless of who is doing it. Crime is crime.

Antifa isn't supposed to be Democratic. The argument is flawed. Antifa is ANTI-FASCIST. You can be of almost any political bent and be against Fascism.
Godstud wrote:1) Yes, it was an insult and so it was treated as such. If I said(I am only saying this to make a point), "You'd make a great child molester.", would you take that as a compliment?

Don't get mad. You know I did not say that.

Godstud wrote:2) It was an insult. It was not appropriate, and completely the opposite of what I was stating.

I thought it was appropriate, but I might have misunderstood you.

Godstud wrote:3) I have never advocated the use of violence by Antifa. I have stated on numerous occasions that rioting should be treated as such, regardless of who is doing it. Crime is crime.

Like I said, I might have misunderstood you.

Godstud wrote:Antifa isn't supposed to be Democratic. The argument is flawed. Antifa is ANTI-FASCIST. You can be of almost any political bent and be against Fascism.

So now you sound like you are okay with Antifa violence. Make up your mind.
Hindsite wrote:Like I said, I might have misunderstood you.
You never tried to understand, and you did mean it as an insult, or it came across as just that.

Hindsite wrote:So now you sound like you are okay with Antifa violence. Make up your mind.
Where did I advocate violence in my statement? :eh:

Being against something doesn't imply violence. You are making assumptions that being against something means you are advocating violence. That's inherently incorrect.

I am against Kale, and yet I don't advocate burning every kale crop.
Godstud wrote:Where did I advocate violence in my statement? :eh:

Being against something doesn't imply violence. You are making assumptions that being against something means you are advocating violence. That's inherently incorrect.

The whole idea of this thread is to point out the undemocratic nature of the Antifa activists and why they should be declared a domestic terrorist group. They routinely destroy property and use violence against those on the right that they disagree with and sometimes against reporters and police. You are defending them, so it seems logical to think you consider their violence just fine because they are left-wing like you.
I defend what they stand for, not their methods. You must understand that.

It is not logical to think that supporting a cause means you automatically support violence in the name of said cause.

I don't consider Antifa "left wing". I consider them mostly an anti-fascism group.
I don't believe in Democracy, where the use of violence is given to the state. This is why we need an autocracy, where the use of violence is given to the state.

What I'm saying is that we need more state violence and less personal violence. Someone has to defend the nazis, and our current state is doing a poor job of it.

Also for some reason I think antifa is a degenerate party lifestyle. I am very smart.

I can't stop lolling at how SSDR's complaints about democracy are like methed up and amplified in the dictatorial system they crave. As if some mythical incorruptible strongman will somehow emerge.

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't Only the Democrats will be hurt by t[…]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]