2,246 fetal remains found at home of former abortion doctor - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
#15033951
2,246 fetal remains found at home of former abortion doctor in Illinois

The medically preserved remains of 2,246 fetuses have been found at the home of former abortion doctor Ulrich Klopfer. who died about 10 days ago in Will County, Illinois.

Klopfer, who died Sept. 3, was a longtime doctor at an abortion clinic in South Bend, Indiana. It closed after the state revoked the clinic’s license in 2015.

Klopfer’s license was suspended by Indiana’s Medical Licensing Board in November 2016 after finding a number of violations, including a failure to ensure qualified staff was present when patients received or recovered from medications given before and during abortion procedures.

https://kdvr.com/2019/09/14/2246-fetal- ... -illinois/
#15033977
colliric wrote:I hope Planned Parenthood dies a horrible death soon.

Planned Parenthood Makes a Huge Bet
AUG 20, 2019

This week, Planned Parenthood decided to walk away from an estimated $60 million in annual federal funds for low-income women’s reproductive-health care. The organization claims that it was forced into this decision by Donald Trump’s administration, which recently finalized a new rule barring recipients of money from Title X, a federal family-planning program, from making referrals for abortions.

For the Trump administration, Planned Parenthood’s decision to pull out of Title X is a double victory: It serves as another barrier between federal funds and abortion services, and the president’s supporters believe it also shows that Planned Parenthood cares more about providing abortion services than serving the health needs of the greatest possible number of women.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... mp/596410/
#15034205
skinster wrote:The army? Agreed.


That's witty.

But I would say that until all militaries around the world are effectively abolished and there ceases to be any violence between men, the military is basically essential.

The Dalai Lama has refused to condemn Tibetans who defend their homeland, much like a military.

Even the peacenik Thich Nhat Hanh stated that when a country is being violently invaded and it is necessary to fight to preserve your life, that is ethical.

Total pacifism is a pipe dream, so I do not think about it much.
#15034317
Verv wrote:That's witty.

But I would say that until all militaries around the world are effectively abolished and there ceases to be any violence between men, the military is basically essential.

The Dalai Lama has refused to condemn Tibetans who defend their homeland, much like a military.

Even the peacenik Thich Nhat Hanh stated that when a country is being violently invaded and it is necessary to fight to preserve your life, that is ethical.

Total pacifism is a pipe dream, so I do not think about it much.

Turning to pacifism only makes your persecution that much easier for your opponents.
#15034366
For the left, abortion is ritual human sacrifice. It's an article of religion. This is not surprising behavior for leftists. Destroying life is more or less what they do.
#15034538
blackjack21 wrote:I missed the express political angle that it embarrasses Buttigieg. Apparently, he has not commented on the Indiana abortion doctor. 8)

I am pretty sure that Buttigieg favors abortion. But the least he could do is let everyone know he is against storing the remains of those babies in jars.
#15036383
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I dont see anything wrong with abortions its better to prevent unwanted children to be born who could potentially become criminals or mentally ill due to rough childhood

if you put religion and god aside you can see that there is nothing wrong with that

So you are an atheist. Are you all for preserving the babies remains in jars too?
#15036511
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yes if its for research.

being pro life makes no sense. your taxmoney will go to those unwanted babies when they will grow up and go to prison or will require welfare due to difficult circumstances

There is no indication this former abortion doctor was doing any research in his home. Anyway, what he did is not legal in the U.S.A.
#15036514
Hindsite wrote:There is no indication this former abortion doctor was doing any research in his home. Anyway, what he did is not legal in the U.S.A.


Im not talking about this specific case Im saying in general

How can you force a woman to give birth to an unwanted baby what if she was raped?

Even if she doesn't want the child for other reasons it doesn't matter its her body and fetuses are not persons
#15036519
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Im not talking about this specific case Im saying in general

How can you force a woman to give birth to an unwanted baby what if she was raped?

Even if she doesn't want the child for other reasons it doesn't matter its her body and fetuses are not persons

There are some of us that believe that the so-called fetuses (babies in the womb) are also human lives that deserve to be protected from murder. American law does make exceptions for rape, however the abortion must be performed early in the pregnancy in some states and I think it should be that way in all states. I am definitely against late term abortions.

It seems that the populists are not everywhere in[…]

Hungary local elections: Opposition candidate K[…]

Well, it seemed to work that way when America inv[…]

Is Islam Right About Women?

Wrongun's basically, you implied 'they' are misogy[…]