Federal Government Confirms Nearing Apocalypse -- it's very hard to dismiss this. - Page 24 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:July is supposed to be the hottest month of the year and I am sure President Trump does not object. I am fine with it as long as we still have inexpensive power to run our coolers.
HalleluYah

I think you are goofing on me because, if you are not, I would say that both you and Obese Donald have cognition problems. Let's try again:

July was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth. This summer hasn't just felt like the hottest ever — it actually has been. July 2019 is now officially the hottest month on record, since record-keeping began 140 years ago.

Got it H.S.? 140 x 12 months is 1680 months. Now, let that sink in for a moment. OK, here comes the complex part. This past July was the hottest month of 1680 ever recorded. …… you may want to fall back onto your fake news ruse at this point :lol:
jimjam wrote:I think you are goofing on me because, if you are not, I would say that both you and Obese Donald have cognition problems. Let's try again:

July was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth. This summer hasn't just felt like the hottest ever — it actually has been. July 2019 is now officially the hottest month on record, since record-keeping began 140 years ago.

Got it H.S.? 140 x 12 months is 1680 months. Now, let that sink in for a moment. OK, here comes the complex part. This past July was the hottest month of 1680 ever recorded. …… you may want to fall back onto your fake news ruse at this point :lol:

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "records are made to be broken"?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Global warming denialists often sound like broken records.

it's a waste of time even discussing global warming with them but they are quite interesting in that the fossil fuel industry has them SO well brainwashed by the Republican party and Obese Donald who they fully own.

In “The Republican War on Critters”, (Sierra magazine 2017) writer Jason Mark presciently explained, “The new GOP approach to wildlife in the United States is the logic of the schoolyard bully: If you can shoot bears from a helicopter, go for it. If wildlife pose an obstacle to oil wells and mines, get them out of the way. If killing wolf pups in their dens will bolster populations of game animals like moose, the wolves have got to go.”
The year through May 2019 was the wettest 12-month period on record in the United States, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Nearly 38 inches of water fell, almost eight inches above average. The causes of flooding are complicated, but climate change is increasingly an exacerbating factor. Warmer air can hold more moisture, and that moisture can fall back out of the sky, whether as rain or snow, in greater amounts.

By the end of June, the flooding was so intense and widespread that at least 11 states had sought federal disaster funds for more than 400 counties. Forty-nine United States Geological Survey gauges measured more water this year than at any time in at least 20 years.

Bryan Tuma, assistant director of Nebraska’s Emergency Management Agency, said, simply, “I would describe it as biblical.”

Ultimately, the volume of water is only one source of damage: What’s in that water also plays a role.
The waters of the Mississippi, carrying chemical fertilizers from heartland farms, lawns and other sources, have contributed to a “dead zone” in the Gulf of Mexico, an area with too little oxygen to support fish and other marine life.
NOAA predicts that this year's dead zone will be 8,717 square miles — about the size of New Hampshire.

Floodwaters spread across the town of Hamburg, Iowa, in March.

America's Meteorologist In Chief D.Trump is expected to tweet in that this ^ is simply fake news
An August article in the New England Journal of Medicine lays out dozens of similar studies to show how the climate crisis affects each practice of medicine. Renee Salas, a co-author of the report, who teaches emergency medicine at Harvard Medical School said: “The climate crisis is impacting not only health for our patients but the way we deliver care and our ability to do our jobs. And that’s happening today.”

Air pollution gets worse as temperatures rise, stressing both the heart and lungs. The fossil fuel pollution that causes the climate crisis also is linked with increased hospitalizations and deaths from cardiovascular disease, and it is connected with more asthma attacks and other breathing problems.

More intense wildfires spew dangerous smoke into the air, as documented in the western US this year. And hotter days make more smog, which the American Lung Association describes as acting “like a sunburn on your lungs which may trigger an asthma attack”.

Higher temperatures and the depletion of the ozone layer increase the risk of skin cancer. The same refrigerants and gases that damage the ozone layer contribute to climate change. I personally have survived 3 cases of melanoma skin cancer so far.
jimjam wrote:An August article in the New England Journal of Medicine lays out dozens of similar studies to show how the climate crisis affects each practice of medicine.

This is complete nonsense. There is no climate crises. The earth's climate has always changed. That is why we have always recognize the four seasons in a year. It is coldest in the winter and hottest in the summer. Blaming their medical failures on climate change is ridiculous.
Hindsite wrote:This is complete nonsense. There is no climate crises. The earth's climate has always changed. That is why we have always recognize the four seasons in a year. It is coldest in the winter and hottest in the summer. Blaming their medical failures on climate change is ridiculous.

N.E. Journal of medicine, Harvard medical school, American lung association …………. dirty dirty liberals and fake news. I suggest you contact them all to inform them that Summer is warmer than Winter …… :lol:
jimjam wrote:N.E. Journal of medicine, Harvard medical school, American lung association …………. dirty dirty liberals and fake news. I suggest you contact them all to inform them that Summer is warmer than Winter …… :lol:

If they don't know that, then I have no wonder why they blame their medical failures on a make believe climate crisis.
Hindsite wrote:If they don't know that, then I have no wonder why they blame their medical failures on a make believe climate crisis.

Right on man. Tell em you got your weather knowledge straight from the horse's ass, the only human in history to never have made a mistake or been wrong about anything, America's premier weather man …… Donald "Alternative Facts" Trump. And remind em while you are at it that warm air is warmer than cold air...…..

ps have you heard that gravity is just liberal fake news? Just more of that annoying "science" shit. :eh:
jimjam wrote:Right on man. Tell em you got your weather knowledge straight from the horse's ass, the only human in history to never have made a mistake or been wrong about anything, America's premier weather man …… Donald "Alternative Facts" Trump. And remind em while you are at it that warm air is warmer than cold air...…..

ps have you heard that gravity is just liberal fake news? Just more of that annoying "science" shit. :eh:

Climate crisis is scare tactics, not science.
Hindsite wrote:So now you are claiming to be a scientist? :roll:

Land 'O Goshin …… where ever did you get that one …. :lol: . I get my science facts from accredited scientists where, my guess is, that you get em from Rush and Sean not to mention Mr. Alternative Facts hisself :lol:
jimjam wrote:Land 'O Goshin …… where ever did you get that one …. :lol: . I get my science facts from accredited scientists where, my guess is, that you get em from Rush and Sean not to mention Mr. Alternative Facts hisself :lol:

Actually, I get my science for real scientist that just happen to disagree with your accredited scientists. Then I use my near genius brain to analyse it.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Actually, I get my science for real scientist that just happen to disagree with your accredited scientists. Then I use my near genius brain to analyse it.
Praise the Lord.

More than $2 billion was spent on lobbying climate change legislation in the United States from 2000 to 2016, with the fossil fuel industry, transportation companies, and utilities outspending environmental groups and the renewable energy industry 10 to 1. good night Rear View …… sleep well...……. here's some hallelujah stuff just for you:
https://youtu.be/YU9BObi1GVw
90 Scientists: Global Warming Is a Total Hoax
JULY 9, 2019

Folks, don't let the Talking Snake Media lie to you. Not only does man-caused global warming not exist, but it is also the scientific hoax of the century. And 90 leading Italian scientists say so.

All of them signed a detailed letter to lawmakers which challenges the claim that man is causing catastrophic global warming, and that CO2 emissions are the culprit.

They argue that our policies with regard to global warming should not be based on hysterics but should be “consistent with scientific knowledge.” I couldn’t agree more.

These scientists go on to state flatly that “the anthropic origin of global warming is an UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS, deduced only from some climate simulation models.” In other words, the entire catastrophic global warming scare rests on very imprecise and almost invariably wrong simulation models, which cannot account for natural variability.

https://www.afa.net/the-stand/culture/2 ... otal-hoax/

FAKE CLIMATE SCIENCE AND SCIENTISTS
APRIL 29, 2019

Alarmists game the system to enrich and empower themselves, and hurt everyone else.

Real science is not belief – or consensus, 97% or otherwise. Real science constantly asks questions, expresses skepticism, reexamines hypotheses and evidence. If debate, skepticism and empirical evidence are prohibited – it’s pseudo-science, at best.

Real science – and real scientists – seek to understand natural phenomena and processes. They pose hypotheses that they think best explain what they have witnessed, then test them against actual evidence, observations and experimental data. If the hypotheses (and predictions based on them) are borne out by their subsequent findings, the hypotheses become theories, rules, laws of nature – at least until someone finds new evidence that pokes holes in their assessments, or devises better explanations.

Real science does not involve simply declaring that you “believe” something, It’s not immutable doctrine. It doesn’t claim “science is real” – or demand that a particular scientific explanation be carved in stone.

But instead, we have people in white lab coats masquerading as real scientists. They’re doing what I just explained true scientists don’t do. They also ignore fluctuations in solar energy output and numerous other powerful, interconnected natural forces that have driven climate change throughout Earth’s history. They look only (or 97% of the time) at carbon dioxide as the principle or sole driving force behind current and future climate changes – and blame every weather event, fire and walrus death on man-made CO2.

Even worse, they let their biases drive their research and use their pseudo-science to justify demands that we eliminate all fossil fuel use, and all carbon dioxide and methane emissions, by little more than a decade from now. Otherwise, they claim, we will bring unprecedented cataclysms to people and planet.

Not surprisingly, their bad behavior is applauded, funded and employed by politicians, environmentalists, journalists, celebrities, corporate executives, billionaires and others who have their own axes to grind, their own egos to inflate – and their intense desire to profit from climate alarmism and pseudo-science.

Worst of all, while they get rich and famous, their immoral actions impoverish billions and kill millions, by depriving them of the affordable, reliable fossil fuel energy that powers modern societies.

And still these slippery characters endlessly repeat the tired trope that they “believe in science” – and anyone who doesn’t agree to “keep fossil fuels in the ground” to stop climate change is a “science denier.”

The last thing fake/alarmist climate scientists want is a full-throated debate with real climate scientists – a debate that forces them to defend their doomsday assertions, methodologies, data manipulation … and claims that solar and other powerful natural forces are minuscule or irrelevant compared to manmade carbon dioxide that constitutes less that 0.02% of Earth’s atmosphere (natural CO2 adds another 0.02%).

Thankfully, there are many reasons for hope. For recognizing that we do not face a climate crisis, much less threats to our very existence. For realizing there is no need to subject ourselves to punitive carbon taxes or the misery, poverty, deprivation, disease and death that banning fossil fuels would cause.

Instead of fearing rising CO2, we should thank it for making crop, forest and grassland plants grow faster and better, benefiting nature and humanity – especially in conjunction with slightly warmer temperatures that extend growing seasons, expand arable land and increase crop production.

https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/ ... scientists
Hindsite wrote:90 Scientists: Global Warming Is a Total Hoax
JULY 9, 2019

Folks, don't let the Talking Snake Media lie to you. Not only does man-caused global warming not exist, but it is also the scientific hoax of the century. And 90 leading Italian scientists say so.

All of them signed a detailed letter to lawmakers which challenges the claim that man is causing catastrophic global warming, and that CO2 emissions are the culprit.

They argue that our policies with regard to global warming should not be based on hysterics but should be “consistent with scientific knowledge.” I couldn’t agree more.

These scientists go on to state flatly that “the anthropic origin of global warming is an UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS, deduced only from some climate simulation models.” In other words, the entire catastrophic global warming scare rests on very imprecise and almost invariably wrong simulation models, which cannot account for natural variability.

https://www.afa.net/the-stand/culture/2 ... otal-hoax/

FAKE CLIMATE SCIENCE AND SCIENTISTS
APRIL 29, 2019

Alarmists game the system to enrich and empower themselves, and hurt everyone else.

Real science is not belief – or consensus, 97% or otherwise. Real science constantly asks questions, expresses skepticism, reexamines hypotheses and evidence. If debate, skepticism and empirical evidence are prohibited – it’s pseudo-science, at best.

Real science – and real scientists – seek to understand natural phenomena and processes. They pose hypotheses that they think best explain what they have witnessed, then test them against actual evidence, observations and experimental data. If the hypotheses (and predictions based on them) are borne out by their subsequent findings, the hypotheses become theories, rules, laws of nature – at least until someone finds new evidence that pokes holes in their assessments, or devises better explanations.

Real science does not involve simply declaring that you “believe” something, It’s not immutable doctrine. It doesn’t claim “science is real” – or demand that a particular scientific explanation be carved in stone.

But instead, we have people in white lab coats masquerading as real scientists. They’re doing what I just explained true scientists don’t do. They also ignore fluctuations in solar energy output and numerous other powerful, interconnected natural forces that have driven climate change throughout Earth’s history. They look only (or 97% of the time) at carbon dioxide as the principle or sole driving force behind current and future climate changes – and blame every weather event, fire and walrus death on man-made CO2.

Even worse, they let their biases drive their research and use their pseudo-science to justify demands that we eliminate all fossil fuel use, and all carbon dioxide and methane emissions, by little more than a decade from now. Otherwise, they claim, we will bring unprecedented cataclysms to people and planet.

Not surprisingly, their bad behavior is applauded, funded and employed by politicians, environmentalists, journalists, celebrities, corporate executives, billionaires and others who have their own axes to grind, their own egos to inflate – and their intense desire to profit from climate alarmism and pseudo-science.

Worst of all, while they get rich and famous, their immoral actions impoverish billions and kill millions, by depriving them of the affordable, reliable fossil fuel energy that powers modern societies.

And still these slippery characters endlessly repeat the tired trope that they “believe in science” – and anyone who doesn’t agree to “keep fossil fuels in the ground” to stop climate change is a “science denier.”

The last thing fake/alarmist climate scientists want is a full-throated debate with real climate scientists – a debate that forces them to defend their doomsday assertions, methodologies, data manipulation … and claims that solar and other powerful natural forces are minuscule or irrelevant compared to manmade carbon dioxide that constitutes less that 0.02% of Earth’s atmosphere (natural CO2 adds another 0.02%).

Thankfully, there are many reasons for hope. For recognizing that we do not face a climate crisis, much less threats to our very existence. For realizing there is no need to subject ourselves to punitive carbon taxes or the misery, poverty, deprivation, disease and death that banning fossil fuels would cause.

Instead of fearing rising CO2, we should thank it for making crop, forest and grassland plants grow faster and better, benefiting nature and humanity – especially in conjunction with slightly warmer temperatures that extend growing seasons, expand arable land and increase crop production.

https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/ ... scientists

fake news :|

As the effects of global warming become increasingly obvious, the nonsense spouted by global warming deniers promulgated by fossil fuel lobbyist money and propaganda becomes increasingly irrelevant and not worth responding to.

Hope for the future can be found in the leadership increasingly being demonstrated by the uncorrupted idealism of the world's youth as epitomized by Greta Thunberg.

or
jimjam wrote:fake news :|

As the effects of global warming become increasingly obvious, the nonsense spouted by global warming deniers promulgated by fossil fuel lobbyist money and propaganda becomes increasingly irrelevant and not worth responding to.

Hope for the future can be found in the leadership increasingly being demonstrated by the uncorrupted idealism of the world's youth as epitomized by Greta Thunberg.

or

So now that the real scientists have exposed the fake/alarmist climate scientists for their hoax, you turn to children as authorities to continue the hoax and scare tactics.

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]