Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 28 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Presvias wrote:Lol.

You obviously haven't seen them fighting nazis in Germany have you?

I don't like violence, I'm very much a Christian, but I hate nazis using violence and have nothing against self-defense.

So, let me make sure I understand:

If a known nazi is walking down the street and encounters a group of antifa pussies, he should be afraid?

Why?
BigSteve wrote:So, let me make sure I understand:

If a known nazi is walking down the street and encounters a group of antifa pussies, he should be afraid?

Why?

If he desires violence and tries to carry it out, yes he should be afraid.

Everyone who does bad stuff like that will reap what they sow, people have always opposed nazis with violence.

But don't take my word for it, go and look up antifa gegen nazi deutschland on youtube, and see for yourself.

Lots of germans joined in with the #IchBinAntifa thing, when the govt moaned about them.

Fuck the nazis.
Presvias wrote:If he desires violence and tries to carry it out, yes he should be afraid.

Um, where in "a known nazi walking down the street" do you see "if he desires violence and tries to carry it out"?

If a known nazi is walking down the street and encounters a group of antifa pussies, should he be afraid?
I'm not going to answer a contrived and loaded question designed to steer me into an unwinnable "debate".

The answer is the same: if he's violent, then yes.

If he's just dressed in nazi paraphenalia he could be attacked so probably yes, he should be wary.

BTW if anyone walked around my town in nazi apparel, the response would be violent or at least very loud - all with no need for antifa. There are too many WWII vets still around.

Oh and wearing nazi apparel and saying anti semitic hate speech gets you nicked here. So the police could fulfil antifa's role too.

Re Antifa's "manliness" and whether they're 'ard fuckers... which is what you're asking...
Don't take my word for it, go and look up antifa gegen nazi deutschland on youtube, and see for yourself.
Presvias wrote:If he's just dressed in nazi paraphenalia he could be attacked so probably yes, he should be wary.

I see.

So, what you're saying is that antifa pussies are violent. After all, if someone is just walking down the street, regardless of how he's dressed, there's no reason to attack him. Yet, according to you, he could be.

By antifa pussies.

Thank you for having the balls to acknowledging (finally) that antifa is a violent group...
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

Shouldn’t everyone be scared of antifa all the time because of the “fact” that they are terrorists?

Well, yeah, especially since Presvias has acknowledged that they're violent when unprovoked...
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

Then you agree with Previas and Special Olympian that Nazis are the ones who might feel unsafe around antifa.

But should anyone else?

Those who would conduct an unprovoked attack on ANYONE are a potential danger to EVERYONE...
BigSteve wrote:Those who would conduct an unprovoked attack on ANYONE are a potential danger to EVERYONE...

And how does this answer the question?

We saw that you agreed that Nazis can and should be scared of antifa, but what about normal people?
Pants-of-dog wrote:And how does this answer the question?

We saw that you agreed that Nazis can and should be scared of antifa, but what about normal people?

Wow.

Yes, "normal people" need to be scared of antifa.

Why? Because just walking down the street provokes no one. Even if it's a nazi. If antifa pussies would attack a nazi without provocation, I see no reason to believe they wouldn't attack, I dunno'... maybe you. You wanna' get your teeth kicked in just because you're walking down the street?

The compelling factor here is an unprovoked attack. Anyone who would do that against anyone is capable of doing it against everyone...
BigSteve wrote:Yes, "normal people" need to be scared of antifa.

So, you are scared of antifa.

This does not mean that the rest of us should be.

As for your spurious claim about antifa attacking others without provocation, I will ignore it since that is the same unsupported claim you have been making this whole time and was dismissed long ago.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So, you are scared of antifa.

This does not mean that the rest of us should be.

As for your spurious claim about antifa attacking others without provocation, I will ignore it since that is the same unsupported claim you have been making this whole time and was dismissed long ago.

It's dismissed only by idiots.

We've been discussing a hypothetical; a nazi walking down the street, bothering no one. It's been acknowledged that the nazi should be fearful of being attacked antifa, despite the fact that it's been said that they do not provoke violence.

I'm not "afraid" of anyone. If saw a group of antifa walking down the street towards me, yeah, I'd move to the other side of the road. Why? Because antifa pussies attack only when there are a bunch of them. If one antifa pussy was walking my way, I'd not move to the other side of the street.

There is no evidence to suggest that their violent nature would be confined to only nazis...
BigSteve wrote:We've been discussing a hypothetical; a nazi walking down the street, bothering no one. It's been acknowledged that the nazi should be fearful of being attacked antifa, despite the fact that it's been said that they do not provoke violence.

I'm not "afraid" of anyone. If saw a group of antifa walking down the street towards me, yeah, I'd move to the other side of the road. Why? Because antifa pussies attack only when there are a bunch of them. If one antifa pussy was walking my way, I'd not move to the other side of the street.

There is no evidence to suggest that their violent nature would be confined to only nazis...

I was never discussing the hypothetical situation that you were discussing with another poster.

And since you have no evidence that they will attack anyone other than Nazis and their supporters, you have no argument.

See ya.
Pants-of-dog wrote:And since you have no evidence that they will attack anyone other than Nazis and their supporters, you have no argument.

You have no evidence they won't.

See ya'...
@BigSteve

Yes, I have no evidence for the claim that I did not make.

And since presumption of innocence is still a thing despite your wishes to get rid of it for your ideological opponents, your orange leader will not be allowed to simply arrest them and execute or imprison them without trial.
BigSteve wrote:Why would someone who's a nazi need to feel unsafe around antifa pussies?

BigSteve: Why would a strong, Aryan superman and TRUE PATRIOT fear the Antifa pussy menace? Not supporting nazis by the way, I just naturally presume nazis are glorious, muscled supermen while anyone who opposes them must be inherently weak and probably a little Jewish looking.

Also BigSteve: Antifa are cowardly weaklings but are also such a threat that they must be eradicated on sight.
SpecialOlympian wrote:BigSteve: Why would a strong, Aryan superman and TRUE PATRIOT fear the Antifa pussy menace? Not supporting nazis by the way, I just naturally presume nazis are glorious, muscled supermen while anyone who opposes them must be inherently weak and probably a little Jewish looking.

I'm hardly fearful of a single antifa pussy. Truth be told, I'm confident that even two antifa pussies would rather ram a piece of wet spaghetti up a bobcat's ass inside a phone booth than fuck with me. But antifa pussies hunt in packs (because they're pussies), and that makes them a danger to all decent people. Nobody can handle a pack of attackers, even if those attackers are pussies.

As PoD has now established that there's no reason to believe they won't attack anyone, there's every reason to believe they will, and every reason to treat them as the absolute scum that they are...

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

You Zionists just can't stop lying can you. It wa[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]