Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 29 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15034781
BigSteve wrote:I'm hardly fearful of a single antifa pussy. Truth be told, I'm confident that even two antifa pussies would rather ram a piece of wet spaghetti up a bobcat's ass inside a phone booth than fuck with me. But antifa pussies hunt in packs (because they're pussies), and that makes them a danger to all decent people. Nobody can handle a pack of attackers, even if those attackers are pussies.


Please stop talking about your irrelevant feelings.

As PoD has now established that there's no reason to believe they won't attack anyone,


If that is what you gleaned from my posts, you have gravely misunderstood.

I said there is no reason to believe they would attack anyone at all. So, I said the exact opposite of what you think I said.

there's every reason to believe they will, and every reason to treat them as the absolute scum that they are...


Name one reason. Go ahead. Make an argument as to why we should assume antifa will be violent.
#15034784
Pants-of-dog wrote:Name one reason. Go ahead. Make an argument as to why we should assume antifa will be violent.


Because we've seen video of them attacking people...
#15034787
BigSteve wrote:Because we've seen video of them attacking people...


I have also seen videos of rock concerts. Should I worry that Bon Jovi is going to randomly start singing about how much he needs some bad medicine when I see him walking down the street?
#15034792
Pants-of-dog wrote:I have also seen videos of rock concerts. Should I worry that Bon Jovi is going to randomly start singing about how much he needs some bad medicine when I see him walking down the street?


So you admit that there are videos which show antifa pussies attacking people.

Good.

I must say, you're making some real progress here...
#15034802
BigSteve wrote:I see.

So, what you're saying is that antifa pussies are violent. After all, if someone is just walking down the street, regardless of how he's dressed, there's no reason to attack him. Yet, according to you, he could be.

By antifa pussies.

Thank you for having the balls to acknowledging (finally) that antifa is a violent group...


Not just Antifa.

Normal people can be violent to people dressed as Nazis too.

Are they all violent leftists?

Even WWII vets? Your point is a non-starter, but I know you'll keep pressing the point...
#15034804
Pants-of-dog wrote:And i guess you now understand that the mere presence of videos is not an argument.


The fact that you're not even able to admit that there are videos of antifa pussies attacking people is fucking pitiful...
#15034806
Presvias wrote:Not just Antifa.

Normal people can be violent to people dressed as Nazis too.

Are they all violent leftists?

Even WWII vets? Your point is a non-starter, but I know you'll keep pressing the point...


There's no excuse for attacking someone because of how they're dressed, or even for what they say.

We've seen video evidence of antifa pussies attacking people. The argument that they're not violent is stupid.

But, you've already admitted that they are violent. Whether someone else "can" be violent does nothing to detract from the undeniable fact that antifa pussies are violent...
#15034808
BigSteve wrote:...


Since I already discussed how videos do exist, but that such videos by themselves do not make an argument, this is not a valid criticism of my position.

By simply asserting that video exists that shows antifa attacking people, all you are doing is asserting that conflict happened without providing any context.

It also is a bait and switch: the assertion is that antifa is going to attack random passerby, but there are no videos of antifa attacking random passerby. Instead, you are trying to pretend that any video of antifa showing any violence at all is somehow evidence.
#15034811
Pants-of-dog wrote:By simply asserting that video exists that shows antifa attacking people, all you are doing is asserting that conflict happened without providing any context.


Well, tell ya' what: Show me a video of that photographer in Portland attacking antifa pussies, and you'll have a point. Otherwise, all we're left with is a video of antifa pussies attacking the photographer...

It also is a bait and switch: the assertion is that antifa is going to attack random passerby, but there are no videos of antifa attacking random passerby.


How do you know there aren't?

We do have video evidence of them attacking someone. It would be foolish to assume they wouldn't attack others, as well...

Instead, you are trying to pretend that any video of antifa showing any violence at all is somehow evidence.


I'm saying if there's video of them exhibiting violence then said video(s) is evidence that they are, in fact, violent.

Your arguments are dismal failures, but your tap dancing skills are pretty good...
#15034814
BigSteve wrote:Well, tell ya' what: Show me a video of that photographer in Portland attacking antifa heroes, and you'll have a point. Otherwise, all we're left with is a video of antifa heroes attacking the photographer...


Who is this photographer? Please provide a link.

How do you know there aren't?


In this thread? Because I looked through the thread and saw that no one had posted any.

We do have video evidence of them attacking someone. It would be foolish to assume they wouldn't attack others, as well...


By simply asserting that video exists that shows antifa attacking people, all you are doing is asserting that conflict happened without providing any context.

It also is a bait and switch: the assertion is that antifa is going to attack random passerby, but there are no videos of antifa attacking random passerby. Instead, you are trying to pretend that any video of antifa showing any violence at all is somehow evidence.

I'm saying if there's video of them exhibiting violence then said video(s) is evidence that they are, in fact, violent.


Okay.

Now, moving on to your other claim that they would attack random passerby, which is a different argument than the much broader and irrelevant claim that they capable of violence, you have no evidence.

So there is no reason to believe that those of us who are not openly espousing racist authoritarianism are going to be attacked by antifa.
#15034819
Pants-of-dog wrote:Who is this photographer? Please provide a link.


Andy Ngo.

You know full well who he is.

He's someone who, so far as we can tell, never attacked antifa pussies, yet there is video of antifa pussies attacking him...

By simply asserting that video exists that shows antifa attacking people, all you are doing is asserting that conflict happened without providing any context.


An "attack" is a first foray. It's the first punch. That's all that intelligent people need to contextualize this...

Now, moving on to your other claim that they would attack random passerby, which is a different argument than the much broader and irrelevant claim that they capable of violence, you have no evidence.


Please stop lying. I never said they "would attack" anyone. I said there's no reason to believe they wouldn't.

There's a distinct difference which I'm sure is far too nuanced for you...
#15034820
BigSteve wrote:Andy Ngo.

You know full well who he is.

He's someone who, so far as we can tell, never attacked antifa pussies, yet there is video of antifa pussies attacking him...


Actually, Special Olympian already provided video evidence that he was complicit in a planned attack in antifa by a group called Patriot Prayer.

An "attack" is a first foray. It's the first punch. That's all that intelligent people need to contextualize this.


Your unsupported assertion that uncited videos contain specific information is noted.

I never said they "would attack" anyone. I said there's no reason to believe they wouldn't.


Your attempts to shift the goalposts are noted.

The lack of evidence showing that they would attack random passerby, plus the video evidence showing that they only engage in conflict with violent racist authoritarians, plus the fact that most people do not engage in random violence, are all reasons to believe that antifa would not attack random passerby.
#15034833
BigSteve wrote:There's no excuse for attacking someone because of how they're dressed, or even for what they say.


So if someone gets in your face and tells you racist garbage and says go back to where you come from, how would you react?

No BSing me please.

We've seen video evidence of antifa pussies attacking people. The argument that they're not violent is stupid.


Lol. No one even made that argument.

But, you've already admitted that they are violent. Whether someone else "can" be violent does nothing to detract from the undeniable fact that antifa pussies are violent...


Lol. What are you talking about? I never said Antifa are non-violent. No one did.

I'm pointing out the fact that it's not just Antifa that would be violent to folks dressed as Nazis.

What do you have to say to that?

Are normal people and angry WWII vets terrorists as well?

Your point is IMHO a non starter, but you are entitled to your opinion.
#15034922
Presvias wrote:So if someone gets in your face and tells you racist garbage and says go back to where you come from, how would you react?

No BSing me please.


I turn and walk away.

I'm not so delicate and immature that I let words offend me...
#15034923
Pants-of-dog wrote:Actually, Special Olympian already provided video evidence that he was complicit in a planned attack in antifa by a group called Patriot Prayer.


Who did Andy Ngo attack?

I'll help you out: He attacked no one...
#15034936
BigSteve wrote:I turn and walk away.

I'm not so delicate and immature that I let words offend me...


OK fair enough.

But if it seemed like they were going to hit you, you might attack preemptively right? Unless you're very good at kung fu or something, you generally don't have a choice.

I agree with trying to avoid violence. I'm just explaining that people who worship violence (ie nazis) generally aren't reasonable people.
#15034947
BigSteve wrote:Who did Andy Ngo attack?

I'll help you out: He attacked no one...


I never claimed he did.

Back to our actual discussion, there are no videos of antifa attacking random passerby, and the only evidence you do have involves a blogger who was caught listening to a planned attack on antifa and did nothing to stop it.

Consequently, there is no reason to define antifa as a terrorist group, and your fears about them are unfounded.
#15034962
Presvias wrote:OK fair enough.

But if it seemed like they were going to hit you, you might attack preemptively right? Unless you're very good at kung fu or something, you generally don't have a choice.


I'm 6'2", 280 lbs with 12% body fat.

There just aren't too many people who are going to take a swing at me if I turn and walk away and, if someone does, he'd better hope he kills me. I can handle myself in a fight, and I have absolutely no problem taking the second swing.

I also carry a gun.

I agree with trying to avoid violence. I'm just explaining that people who worship violence (ie nazis) generally aren't reasonable people.


When I see a video of antifa pussies attacking a journalist who didn't attack them first, I have to conclude that they also worship violence...
#15034963
Pants-of-dog wrote:I never claimed he did.


I'll accept that as your acknowledgement that antifa pussies attacked Ngo without provocation...

Back to our actual discussion, there are no videos of antifa attacking random passerby, and the only evidence you do have involves a blogger who was caught listening to a planned attack on antifa and did nothing to stop it.


Did Ngo attack the antifa pussies?

No. No, he did not...

Consequently, there is no reason to define antifa as a terrorist group, and your fears about them are unfounded.


I saw a video of antifa pussies attacking a photographer. I'm also a photographer. What do Ngo and I have in common? We're photographers. If antifa pussies will attack him, why would I ever believe they'd never attack me?
  • 1
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 39
Canadian Federal Election

I already explained that. It involves democracy an[…]

What does she mean when she mentions white suprem[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk-BP[…]

Of course, despite both your truthful and excel[…]