That'll Just About Do It For Beto... - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15034783
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder

I do not care one way or the other if the Democrats want to confiscate guns. My opinion on gun control in the USA is more libertarian than the Republican party, so I think both sides are wrong.
.

I have a hard time believing much of that based on your arguments.

Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder
It is also worth pointing out that Biden has also said the exact opposite on other occasions. It is almost as if he is inconsistent, and that he does not care if what he says has anything to do with facts or other things he has said.


really "almost "? Biden is going to star in the next Weekend at Bernies movies. You look at Joe Biden and that's what you honestly come up with? Use terms like "almost as if" ? :lol: :lol: :lol: He is fried out of his gourd.

Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder
This, of course, supports the point that he is trying to use this as a way to get more votes and may only have the loosest relationship to actual policy.


This is why i said you are caught trying to change the subject, who actually tries to lose votes?

In this case you are losing " bigley" Trump has actually come through on a lot of campaign promises.
#15034785
Finfinder wrote:I have a hard time believing much of that based on your arguments.


That does not surprise me, considering how often you have made incorrect predictions about my beliefs.

really "almost "? Biden is going to star in the next Weekend at Bernies movies. He actually said he was going to create 720 million jobs for women. You look at Joe Biden and that's what you honestly come up with? Use terms like "almost as if" ? :lol: :lol: :lol: He is fried out of his gourd.


My mistake. I meant to say O’Rourke.

This is why i said you are caught trying to change the subject, who actually tries to lose votes?


Please reread my post.

I said he was trying to gain votes. That means he was trying to get more of them.

In this case you are losing " bigley" Trump has actually come through on a lot of campaign promises.


No.
#15034797
Pants-of-dog wrote:That does not surprise me, considering how often you have made incorrect predictions about my beliefs.



My mistake. I meant to say O’Rourke.



Please reread my post.

I said he was trying to gain votes. That means he was trying to get more of them.



No.



you are the one not understanding

Read my post] what politician would actually try to not gain votes[/size]? So why are you splicing micro mouse hairs on what everybody already knows. The big picture and subject of this thread is the Democrats want to confiscate your guns. They always have but now they are no longer hiding that fact.
#15034807
Pants-of-dog wrote:I have no idea what you are saying.

I assume that my error is assuming that what you say is somehow related to what I said or consistent with reality.


You wouldn't know "reality" if it fell on you...
#15034812
BigSteve wrote:You wouldn't know "reality" if it fell on you...


They know reality, especially when they get owned.

I wonder if there will even be a Democrat party after this election. Maybe the never Trumpers will take them over. The, pretending like they do not understand a logical argument game, isn't working. :lol:
#15034817
@Finfinder

1. Since O’Rourke was trying to GAIN votes, your question about why he would be trying to lose votes is nonsensical.
2. O’Rourke’s statements during a campaign are not necessarily the policy of the Democrat party. Much like Trump’s Tweets are not indications of the policy of deep state Republicans. So, if you think they are (which you seem to think), then you are wrong.
3. Even if the Democrats did have a secret anti-gun agenda and are now revealing it, why would they do so? The only reason to do that in a campaign is to try and gain votes.

So, now that we understand how your previous reply to me was wrong, can you now explain how that post was an argument?
#15034822
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder

1. Since O’Rourke was trying to GAIN votes, your question about why he would be trying to lose votes is nonsensical.
2. O’Rourke’s statements during a campaign are not necessarily the policy of the Democrat party. Much like Trump’s Tweets are not indications of the policy of deep state Republicans. So, if you think they are (which you seem to think), then you are wrong.
3. Even if the Democrats did have a secret anti-gun agenda and are now revealing it, why would they do so? The only reason to do that in a campaign is to try and gain votes.

So, now that we understand how your previous reply to me was wrong, can you now explain how that post was an argument?



I'm sure the entire internet community is in shock and grateful that you introduced us to the break through concept of politicians saying things to gain votes. You should get an award that idea.

When you stop flapping around on the boat deck like a gaffed flounder can you accept your reward? :D
#15034899
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Finfinder
So, now that we understand how your previous reply to me was wrong, can you now explain how that post was an argument?

His basic argument is that because O’Rourke admitted that he wants to confiscate guns to Cuomo on CNN. So he might as well drop our as a candidate now.


Joe Biden should drop out too.

Joe Biden Admits He Wants to Confiscate Guns "BINGO"?

Joe Biden: BAN ALL GUNS & Replace Them w/ SMART GUNS


Swalwell was smart enough to drop out right after this:

Rep. Swalwell: Ban assault weapons, buy them back
Published on May 21, 2018


Gun control advocates are demanding bolder actions be taken by lawmakers and major gun retailers after dozens were murdered in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio by lone gunmen.

How far do they really want to go?
#15034908
Huh. From the Guardian:

Gunmaker Colt says it is suspending its production of rifles for the civilian market, including the popular AR-15.
#15034912
Stormsmith wrote:Huh. From the Guardian:

Gunmaker Colt says it is suspending its production of rifles for the civilian market, including the popular AR-15.

The gun ban activist have even intimidated a gun maker. This has become a serious problem for our second amendment rights. All freedom loving people must support the NRA and second amendment loving candidates to save our republic and our freedoms.
Praise the Lord.
#15034930
Those who live by the sword (or gun) will die by the sword (or gun).

The bible is on the side of reason, not on the side of people who want everybody to run around with a dangerous tool made for killing people.
#15034935
Negotiator wrote:The bible is on the side of reason, not on the side of people who want everybody to run around with a dangerous tool made for killing people.


The Bible is a work of fiction, and it will do nothing to protect you or your family if threatened...
#15034961
That video by Colion Noir is absolutely outstanding. It's a perfect example of a good American calling out the bullshit and idiocy of the left...
#15035090
Negotiator wrote:Those who live by the sword (or gun) will die by the sword (or gun).

The bible is on the side of reason, not on the side of people who want everybody to run around with a dangerous tool made for killing people.

The gun was made for defense and has also been used for hunting to provide food for many.
The gun has been a great tool to fight for liberty and against tyranny.
Praise the Lord.
Canadian Federal Election

Anyone who wishes can look at your post history an[…]

Ukrainegate

Lmbo Turkey just openly mocking President Deals n[…]

This incident may seem, on a diplomatic scale, to[…]

My cousin went to medical school in Mexico. His[…]