Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

BigSteve wrote:I'm 6'2", 280 lbs with 12% body fat.

There just aren't too many people who are going to take a swing at me if I turn and walk away and, if someone does, he'd better hope he kills me. I can handle myself in a fight, and I have absolutely no problem taking the second swing.

I also carry a gun.

If you've been stabbed or hit very hard, it'll be too late to recover. And other people aren't like you and don't have the same erm, self assurance.

When I see a video of antifa pussies attacking a journalist who didn't attack them first, I have to conclude that they also worship violence...

From one incident?
Judging from the one incident: Charlottesville, attacking Nazis should be done at any opportunity, by everyone, since they are far more dangerous than any Antifa(who haven't killed anyone).
BigSteve wrote:I'll accept that as your acknowledgement that antifa heroes attacked Ngo without provocation...

Lol. The fact that Ngo never actually threw a punch does not change the fact that Ngo was complicit in the attack against antifa.

Nor is it relevant to the fact that Ngo consistently provokes fights with antifa.

Did Ngo attack the antifa heroes?

No. No, he did not...

Whatever.

Anyway, there are no videos of antifa attacking random passerby, and the only evidence you do have involves a blogger who was caught listening to a planned attack on antifa and did nothing to stop it.

Consequently, there is no reason to define antifa as a terrorist group, and your fears about them are unfounded.

All of this is true regardless of whether or not Ngo physically attacked anyone.

I saw a video of antifa pussies attacking a photographer. I'm also a photographer. What do Ngo and I have in common? We're photographers. If antifa heroes will attack him, why would I ever believe they'd never attack me?

You can be as scared of antifa as you want. Your feelings are yours and they are valid. They just happen to be irrelevant to a reasoned discussion about politics.

They do not attack Ngo because he is a photographer. Antifa is constantly surrounded by other photographers at protests and they are consistently left alone. Even the cameraperson who filmed the video you watched was left alone.

Your reasoning is faulty in that you generalise from a single example.
SpecialOlympian wrote:BigSteve is just following a proud tradition of Americans siding with actual nazis because ignoring nazis and attacking anyone who tries to stop them is more convenient than siding against nazis.

"Mmmm, boot. Nummy, nummy boot."

-BigSteve, This Thread

Yup, same in UK, like when the 'west' supported Fascism in the 30's and Hitler was on TIME magazine etc.

It always ends badly..
Pants-of-dog wrote:Lol. The fact that Ngo never actually threw a punch does not change the fact that Ngo was complicit in the attack against antifa.

In what way was he complicit?

Nor is it relevant to the fact that Ngo consistently provokes fights with antifa.

I've seen no evidence of any long history. Can you provide that?

Whatever.

Anyway, there are no videos of antifa attacking random passerby, and the only evidence you do have involves a blogger who was caught listening to a planned attack on antifa and did nothing to stop it.

I have one video, nothing more. You criticize me for relying on one example, yet there seems to be an remarkable lack of evidence to back up your claims.

And the fact that you idolize these pussies as heroes, so much that you alter my quote, paints you in a much worse light than Ngo will ever be in...

Consequently, there is no reason to define antifa as a terrorist group, and your fears about them are unfounded.

All of this is true regardless of whether or not Ngo physically attacked anyone.

Andy Ngo has attacked no one. Your antifa pussies have.

That is an undeniable fact...

You can be as scared of antifa as you want. Your feelings are yours and they are valid. They just happen to be irrelevant to a reasoned discussion about politics.

This isn't a discussion about politics. This is a discussion of a pack of pussies who you've chosen to idolize...

They do not attack Ngo because he is a photographer.

You've presented no evidence of that...

Antifa is constantly surrounded by other photographers at protests and they are consistently left alone. Even the cameraperson who filmed the video you watched was left alone.

Of course. Had they chose to attack more than one, your antifa pussies likely would've gotten the living shit kicked out of them.

Ever get smacked in the side of the head with a magnesium allow Canon camera body?

Your reasoning is faulty in that you generalise from a single example.

To anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size, that video provides proof that antifa pussies will attack a photographer. What isn't there is any evidence that they won't...
SpecialOlympian wrote:BigSteve is just following a proud tradition of Americans siding with actual nazis because ignoring nazis and attacking anyone who tries to stop them is more convenient than siding against nazis.

Show me a single post where I've praised nazis and I'll buy you a house.

I've no love for nazis, and I'm not talking about antifa pussies attacking nazis. I'm talking about antifa pussies attacking a photographer who, insofar as we can tell, is not a nazi. He's a photographer...
Ngo is complicit with Patriot Prayer, and was present when they planned an unprovoked attack on antifa. He then edited the footage of the fight to make it look as if antifa instigated the attack. Patriot Prayer is a group of nazis who show up to far-right events for the purpose of starting fights. They hate anti-fascists for some mysterious reason.

Ngo sure as fuck is a nazi for marching with, collaborating with, and explicitly aiding nazis.

Not trying to defend BoomerSteve here, but he clearly is not a ''nazi'' or siding with ''nazis''. He doesn't deserve that buzzword.
Last edited by Code Rood on 21 Sep 2019 02:02, edited 2 times in total.
He marches with nazis and provides cover for them. He is beyond sympathizing with them at this point. He is actively helping them. Ngo regularly marches with far right groups and does the same. This is just the most obvious example.

Like yeah I guess the Vichy France policemen who rounded up Jews for Germany weren't technically Nazis but I don't think the distinction really matters.
BigSteve wrote:I'm 6'2", 280 lbs with 12% body fat.

There just aren't too many people who are going to take a swing at me if I turn and walk away and, if someone does, he'd better hope he kills me. I can handle myself in a fight, and I have absolutely no problem taking the second swing.

I also carry a gun.

You're old as fuck though. ;)
Last edited by Code Rood on 21 Sep 2019 02:03, edited 1 time in total.
Code Rood wrote:You're old as fuck though. ;)
Don't be ageist! It's dumb.

I'm not young(51), and yet I could give you a good run for your money on any physical activity.

Anyways, his size and shape is irrelevant to the conversation, so make an actual argument.
Godstud wrote:Don't be ageist! It's dumb.

I'm not young(51), and yet I could give you a good run for your money on any physical activity.

Anyways, his size and shape is irrelevant to the conversation, so make an actual argument.

Come on. He's basically asking for it.

But if you want to be serious again, fine. I can be serious.
SpecialOlympian wrote:He marches with nazis and provides cover for them. He is beyond sympathizing with them at this point. He is actively helping them. Ngo regularly marches with far right groups and does the same. This is just the most obvious example.

Like yeah I guess the Vichy France policemen who rounded up Jews for Germany weren't technically Nazis but I don't think the distinction really matters.

‘Totalitarian, militant thugs’ behind journalist Andy Ngo's bashing
Sky News Australia
Published on Jun 30, 2019

Kelsey Bolar on Antifa Attacking Andy Ngo: This Is Organized Political Violence
Published on Jul 2, 2019
BigSteve wrote:In what way was he complicit?

He knew a crime was about to be committed and he did not inform the authorities. This is called being an accessory to a crime.

I've seen no evidence of any long history. Can you provide that?

I believe it has already been provided in this thread.

I have one video, nothing more. You criticize me for relying on one example, yet there seems to be an remarkable lack of evidence to back up your claims.

Please cite whichever claim you think has not been properly supported. Thanks.

Andy Ngo has attacked no one. Your antifa beautiful female genitalia have.

That is an undeniable fact...

This does not contradict the fact that there is no reason to think antifa will attack random people or anyone else who is not openly supporting racist authoritarianism.

This isn't a discussion about politics.

Yes, it is.

Or more correctly, my half of the conversation is.

You've presented no evidence of that...

I did. You even responded to it: I mentioned the fact that other photographers are not harmed by abtifa.

Of course.

So we agree:

The fact that antifa has never attacked another photographer, despite ample opportunities and despite your claim that they hate photographers, disproves the claim that antifa attacked Ngo because he is a photographer.

In fact, I am not sure he is a photographer.

To anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size, that video provides proof that antifa aromatic fur burgers will attack a photographer. What isn't there is any evidence that they won't...

Did they attack the person filming it?

No.

There, you have evidence of antifa not attacking a photographer, despite being right there, and despite the fact that the photographer was recording something that would make antifa look bad.

Edit:

Also:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_ ... ralization

Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence—essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables. In statistics, it may involve basing broad conclusions regarding the statistics of a survey from a small sample group that fails to sufficiently represent an entire population.[2] Its opposite fallacy is called slothful induction, or denying a reasonable conclusion of an inductive argument (e.g. "it was just a coincidence").
Pants-of-dog wrote:He knew a crime was about to be committed and he did not inform the authorities. This is called being an accessory to a crime.

You need to educate yourself on what "complicit" means, because it doesn't mean not telling the police about a crime you believe is going to be committed...

I believe it has already been provided in this thread.

It has not...

Please cite whichever claim you think has not been properly supported. Thanks.

That antifa pussies aren't violent. that antifa pussies don't attack people without provocation...

This does not contradict the fact that there is no reason to think antifa will attack random people or anyone else who is not openly supporting racist authoritarianism.

So, you do acknowledge that they are prone to violence.

Do you believe that supporting racist authoritarianism, say, by attending a non-violent protest is sufficient grounds for antifa pussies to attack someone?

Yes, it is.

Or more correctly, my half of the conversation is.

And I'm willing to wager that you have conversations with yourself all the time...

I did. You even responded to it: I mentioned the fact that other photographers are not harmed by abtifa.

So they don't attack every photographer. We do have undeniable evidence, however, that they will attack a photographer...

So we agree:

No, we don't...

The fact that antifa has never attacked another photographer, despite ample opportunities and despite your claim that they hate photographers

Why do you lie so much?

Please link to the post where I stated that antifa pussies hate photographers...

disproves the claim that antifa attacked Ngo because he is a photographer.

It does no such thing...

In fact, I am not sure he is a photographer...

And what evidence do you have which would support this? See, because he seems to have a history of working with a camera, which would suggest that, despite your silly claims to the contrary, that he might be a photographer...

Did they attack the person filming it?

No.

There, you have evidence of antifa not attacking a photographer, despite being right there, and despite the fact that the photographer was recording something that would make antifa look bad.

The antifa pussies not attacking every photographer there is pretty meaningless. In fact, it's entirely possible that the person filming the unprovoked attack on Ngo was an antifa pussy himself, which would likely preclude anyone from attacking him...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tell it to all the "it's all the same" […]

Muscovites always seem to get offended by the […]

Kiev fell apart, so they moved to Moscow , which […]

https://twitter.com/iamdenya_de/status/17700095631[…]