Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 91 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Its always Amusing to see Westerners who support anti western Arabs against the most western nation in the middle east
even alt right guys make more sense than you.

Yes. Although frankly speaking the the worst posters in this regard are a British-Pakistani and a Chinese Australian posting their antisem, sorry anti Zionist dirt in these forums. Hardly to be called "Westerners". :roll:
Oh fuck off about Westerners 'supporting Arabs', some shitsticks might be anti-semitic but I've never ever hated the rootless cosmopolitans (joke, joke).

Seriously though, Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semitism no matter how many times you repeat it.

The IDF fostered the creation and strengthening of both Hamas AND Fatah to weaken and divide; to stop the likes of the PFLP in their heyday.

Several ex IDF sources incl.a general attest to those FACTS in Haaretz.

The corrupt, plutocratic Israeli Knesset think they can get away with bloody anything, but why should they be allowed to? And don't pull the racist 'its our land' argument, BS...

U.S. Jews are more likely than Christians to say Trump favors the Israelis too much

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... -too-much/
Presvias wrote:Seriously though, Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semitism no matter how many times you repeat it.

And yet...
Think of the millions of Muslims that have been allowed to invade Europe.
They hate Israel AND the Jews with a passion.
Jews cannot wear their kippa on the streets and anyone recognised as a Jew is spat on, pushed or beaten up or worse.
Even among the real Westerners, anti-Semitism is on the rise, it came back into fashion. Singling out Israel for criticism above all other situations is more than a bit fishy.
So go ahead and hide behind your anti-Zionism.

(look at the posts of colliric, he mixes up Israel and Judaism all the time)
I would never do that personally. My problem I admit is I like Jewish stuff too much(even if not counting Jesus). If I saw someone with a kipper I'd get excited.

If you sent me a truckload of precooked Kugel so I could freezer it and have several months supply of Potato bake. i'd be very very happy.

I admit I'm predisposed to be obsessed with Jewish stuff... That's what happens when you read about 33 Year Old Galil Messiah Rockstars at the age of 5 while your dad also plays Fiddler On The Roof starring Zero Mostel on his record player at full volume for the billionth time! Then puts on the classic mother-daughter mistaken identity Phone skit from "You don't have to be Jewish"!

Sue me, I read the Tanakh when I was 5-6 years old(Good News Translation of cause, full Holy Bible).

Shtisel is the latest classic for "Jewish-aholics" like me.... The movie Fill The Void was also amazing.
Ter wrote:And yet...
Think of the millions of Muslims that have been allowed to invade Europe.
They hate Israel AND the Jews with a passion.
Jews cannot wear their kippa on the streets and anyone recognised as a Jew is spat on, pushed or beaten up or worse.
Even among the real Westerners, anti-Semitism is on the rise, it came back into fashion. Singling out Israel for criticism above all other situations is more than a bit fishy.
So go ahead and hide behind your anti-Zionism.

(look at the posts of colliric, he mixes up Israel and Judaism all the time)

Anti-Verbose Translation: Hur dur ur a anti semite and so is he for having a go at israel

:roll:
Presvias wrote:Anti-Verbose Translation: Hur dur ur a anti semite and so is he for having a go at israel

:roll:

I draw your attention to rule 5 of this forum:

5. Type properly and coherently. Do not tYpE lIkE tHiS or L1K3 7h15. Do not type whole messages or topic titles in ALL CAPS. Do not use improper abbreviations such as "ur" (you're) or "y" (why). Do not type entire posts without the use of grammar. Do not type entire posts in bold, colour or similarly formatted text.

Thank you.
Israeli water thieves that basically control the water all over Palestine allocate just 3% of the water to Palestinians. That's some sick shit, considering Palestinians are the majority in the land.

More Israeli terrorism:

colliric wrote:Just watched this documentary:

And this one:

Great documentaries. Both made by Jews.

Both of these are great, particularly the first one.

Ter wrote:(look at the posts of colliric, he mixes up Israel and Judaism all the time)

Aren't you the guy who claims all Jews are Zionists? Something that's blatantly false, not to mention antisemitic. Lol at your hypocrisy in complaining about another poster confusing Israel (Zionism, a settler-colonial ideology) with Judaism (a religion that opposes Zionism or the creation of a state called "Israel" created by men).
skinster wrote:Israeli water thieves that basically control the water all over Palestine allocate just 3% of the water to Palestinians. That's some sick shit, considering Palestinians are the majority in the land.

Why don't the so-called Palestinians provide their own water like the Israelis do. It is not sick for the Israelis to provide water for their own people.
"Israel" controls all the water, duh. It controls everything, including the majority of the population whose rights it denies, including 2 million of which it's forced into a concentration/prison camp. If Palestinians were controlling water, they wouldn't be allocating themselves 3% while allowing 97% of it to the foreigners that invaded, stole/settled on the land 7 decades ago.
skinster wrote:"Israel" controls all the water, duh. It controls everything, including the majority of the population whose rights it denies, including 2 million of which it's forced into a concentration/prison camp. If Palestinians were controlling water, they wouldn't be allocating themselves 3% while allowing 97% of it to the foreigners that invaded, stole/settled on the land 7 decades ago.

I bet if the so-called Palestinians were controlling all the water they would allocate 100% to themselves. because they hate the Jews. If they could, they would drive all the Israelis into the sea and say they gave them plenty of water.

What exactly is wrong? We know how many rockets w[…]

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]