Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 21 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Yes, I for one am not someone who believes that Epstein committed suicide any more than I am one to believe that Seth Rich was the victim of a botched mugging. There is a war in the deep state and there are casualties.
from the cited Wiki article about Ben Menashe:

Time called him a "spinner of tangled yarns," and ABC News claimed he failed a lie-detector test: On a scale of reliability from zero to minus eight, he scored minus eight or minus seven on major questions. In 1992, American journalist Craig Unger of The Village Voice wrote: "Ari has put five or six dozen journalists from all over the world through roughly the same paces. His seduction begins with a display of his mastery of the trade craft of the legendary Israeli intelligence services. A roll of quarters handy for furtive phone calls, he navigates the back channels that tie the spooks at Langley to their counterparts in Tel Aviv. His astute analysis and mind-boggling revelations can stir even the most jaded old hand of the Middle East. … Listen to him, trust him, print his story verbatim—then sit round and watch your career go up in flames."

In their report published January 3, 1993, the House October Surprise Task Force investigating the "October surprise" allegations stated: "Ben-Menashe's testimony is impeached by documents and is riddled with inconsistencies and factual misstatements which undermine his credibility. Based on the documentary evidence available, the Task Force has determined that Ben-Menashe's account of the October meetings, like his other October Surprise allegations, is a total fabrication."

Not a very reliable source, but I hope it does not spoil the conspiracy.
It is always a good idea to blame the Mossad.
Beren wrote:Why would he have organised and maintained a costly child sex blackmail ring for America's influential and wealthy as an agent of his penis? :?:

I consider the blackmail ring part of the conspiracy theory.
He fucked young girls, yes.
He shared them with important people that he could use in his business, yes.
I did not till now see any sign of blackmail.
So maybe he was just being an agent for his penis.
Ter wrote:He shared them with important people that he could use in his business, yes.

In what business exactly? The only real business he seems to have had was the child sex business.

I did not till now see any sign of blackmail.
So maybe he was just being an agent for his penis.

It was potential blackmail then.

However, I wonder if he "killed himself" to cover up his own penis. :lol:
Beren wrote:In what business exactly? The only real business he seems to have had was the child sex business.

I don't know what business he was in. Real estate? Investment banking?
We do know he was worth around 550 million dollar.
Mossad does not pay that much I am sure :)

Beren wrote:However, I wonder if he "killed himself" to cover up his own penis.

:lol:
Ter wrote:I don't know what business he was in. Real estate? Investment banking?
We do know he was worth around 550 million dollar.
Mossad does not pay that much I am sure :)

It's irrelevant what his cover story or identity was, although I'm also sure Mossad didn't pay him that much. However, if he was worth $550 million indeed, then he could have been worth more than the Donald actually is. :lol:
Ter wrote:I consider the blackmail ring part of the conspiracy theory.

So you're a Blackmail-denier.

A man can't understand something that would change his prejudices regarding himself?
QatzelOk wrote:So you're a Blackmail-denier.

Of course I do not believe in conspiracy theories.
AFAIK so far nobody has claimed to be blackmailed
"A scientist has to excel in scepticism"

Sivad wrote:So there it is straight from the horse's mouth, Epstein was a running a sexual blackmail operation for the Mossad.

That particular horse is a horse known for its lying.
Ter wrote:from the cited Wiki article about Ben Menashe:

Not a very reliable source, but I hope it does not spoil the conspiracy.
It is always a good idea to blame the Mossad.

ignoring the fact that Ben-Menashe's Epstein allegations are corroborated by multiple lines of evidence and that he's been the primary source behind major stories like Iran-Contra, the Vanunu affair, and the Maxwell ring, you're trying to discredit the guy by citing the fake establishment media and the corrupt deep state. :knife:

That might be good enough for those who are desperate to "debunk" this "conspiracy theory" but for anyone with a shred of intellectual integrity it's a fucking joke.
Two decades ago, the U.S. and Israeli governments reached around the world to silence an ex-Israeli intelligence officer who was exposing sensitive secrets. The goal was to discredit, if not capture, Ari Ben-Menashe much the way Israel went after nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu, reports Marshall Wilson.

[...]

Despite the evidence that Israeli officials had first lied and then retreated to a new cover story, the Bush administration and the Israeli government still managed to galvanize friendly journalists who went out of their way to discredit Ben-Menashe as a compulsive liar. [For details about one of the key denouncers of Ben-Menashe, see Consortiumnews.com’s “Unmasking October Surprise ‘Debunker’”.]

[...]

In the United States, Ben-Menashe’s credibility continued to come under withering attack, but he refused to budge from his sworn testimony about the October Surprise machinations, which he had given to a congressional task force assigned to look into the allegations.

The intense U.S. media attacks on the supposed “low-level translator” and the stern denials from the then-sitting president, George H.W. Bush, carried the day in Official Washington. It didn’t seem to matter even when some Israeli officials confirmed that Ben-Menashe, indeed, had been involved in important clandestine operations for Israel.

For instance, American journalist Craig Unger was told by a senior intelligence official, Moshe Hebroni, that “Ben-Menashe served directly under me. He had access to very, very sensitive material.” [Village Voice, July 7, 1992] In the Israeli daily, Davar, reporter Pazit Ravina wrote, “in talks with people who worked with Ben-Menashe, the claim that he had access to highly sensitive intelligence information was confirmed again and again.”

Substantial corroborating evidence also emerged that Reagan operatives in 1980 had contacted Iranian leaders behind President Carter’s back. But Republicans were determined to exclude from the investigation any investigator who thought Ben-Menashe might be telling the truth.

At the insistence of Bush’s Republican allies on Capitol Hill, the House October Surprise task force blocked participation by House Foreign Affairs Committee chief counsel Spencer Oliver, although he may have been the most knowledgeable congressional investigator on this topic.

Then, after President Bush lost his own re-election fight in November 1992, there was a sense that pressing for the full truth about Bush’s role in the October Surprise case or in the Iran-Contra scandal amounted to piling on. Some Democrats feared that further investigation would only fuel Republican anger that would be taken out on Democratic President Bill Clinton once he assumed office in January 1993.

So the October Surprise task force under the leadership of Rep. Lee Hamilton, a centrist Indiana Democrat known for his avoidance of confrontation with Republicans pushed aside late-arriving evidence that pointed increasingly to the guilt of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

That evidence included sworn testimony that supported Ben-Menashe’s claims of a secret meeting in Paris and a lengthy letter from former Iranian President Abolhassan Bani-Sadr who described the internal disagreements in Tehran about the Republican overtures. [For details, see Robert Parry’s Secrecy & Privilege.]

Indeed, so much incriminating evidence arrived in December 1992 that the task force’s chief counsel, Lawrence Barcella, later said he urged Hamilton to extend the investigation three more months, but was told instead to wrap up the inquiry with a finding of Republican innocence.

With his hands tied, Barcella said he even set aside a secret report from the Russian Duma, which was delivered to U.S. officials on Jan. 11, 1993, just nine days before Bush left office. The Russian report indicated that Soviet-era intelligence files confirmed the alleged Paris meeting with Bush in attendance. [See Consortiumnews.com’s “Key October Surprise Evidence Hidden.”]

The Russian report, like much of the other evidence, was simply stuck into boxes that were then shipped out for storage. Parry later gained access to some of this material and published the contents at the Consortiumnews.com Web site. [For the most recent developments, see the “New ‘October Surprise’ Series.”]

However, the dismissive report by the October Surprise task force, issued on Jan. 13, 1993, cemented Official Washington’s opinion about Ben-Menashe, that he was just “a low-level translator” who had lied about his role in events that had never taken place.

New evidence that has surfaced in the nearly two decades since like the Russian report confirming the allegations of a Republican-Iranian deal in 1980 has failed to shake that conventional wisdom in Washington or Canberra.

Ben-Menashe, the “almost Vanunu,” later settled in Montreal where he married a Canadian woman and was granted Canadian citizenship. To this day he insists that his accounts about covert U.S.-Israeli operations with Iran — and Australian involvement — are true.

https://consortiumnews.com/2012/02/01/t ... st-vanunu/

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]