Joe Biden is the most corrupt vice president of our lifetime - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
But, I get it, you're old. You're fearful of things you don't understand. It'll be okay... just let calmer heads prevail and handle things and everything will be alright...

Yet another childish insult from "Big" Steve. It is the best he can do. We all understand bluff and bravado. Sad.
late wrote:Not at all.

Trump was trying to do more, and much, much worse, than what Biden did.

Objecting to corruption makes sense, ignoring even worse corruption does not. And that doesn't include making an offer Ukraine couldn't refuse.

"President Trump’s smear campaign against former vice president Joe Biden — a campaign that sought to enlist Ukrainian officials by threatening to withhold security assistance vital to Ukraine’s defense against Russian aggression — is based on an Orwellian inversion of reality."

"Thanks to prior diplomatic coordination with the European Union and IMF, the Western community was sending Ukraine’s leadership a united message: clean house or risk losing Western support."

"This is why Trump’s version of events is such a distortion. Biden supported the fight against corruption and advocated increased scrutiny of wrongdoing..."

Trump wants corruption.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... d-corrupt/

I should have known that it was too good to be true that a person indoctrinated with the left-wing propaganda could come to his senses so easily. Now I see you are back to parroting the left-wing talking points from the Washington Post's opinion section that is filled with lies about President Trump. :lol:
Drlee wrote:Trump has ordered his State Department officials not to testify. Nothing says corruption like hiding.

This is outrageous and nothing short of a constitutional crisis. Because the republicans in the Senate lack the patriotism to support the constitution as they have sworn to do we will see if he gets away with it. I have no doubt that Kavanaugh will vote with Trump as will Thomas (if they can wake him up long enough for him to vote) but maybe Roberts will actually consider the constitution.

If Trump gets away with this he will have put the president above the law and essentially turned the US into a monarchy. At least we can be fairly certain that he is headed for New York state jail if he ever leaves office. He may not. He has already floated the balloon that he may remain in office after his term. There is nothing stopping him. Certainly not the Senate and probably not the SCOTUS.

If I was Pelosi I would start arresting his staffers for contempt. The house has the power to do it. And if blocked by Bar I would begin impeachment of him by a charge of contempt of congress.

What you posted is outrageous and full of lies. It is the Democrats that have been violating the Constitution and established rules of the House by unilaterally making new rules in committees in there over zealous quest to impeach President Trump. I watched it all on CSPAN and Democrats must be trying to hide something by the corrupt way they are holding hearings and suddenly changing rules in their committees to extremely disadvantage the Republicans and President Trump.
Drlee wrote:Yet another childish insult from "Big" Steve. It is the best he can do. We all understand bluff and bravado. Sad.

Oh, save it. You're always hurling insults, so spare me your whining.

Why isn't Pelosi putting this to a vote? Ask yourself that.

Answer honestly, if you can...
Hindsite wrote:
Now I see you are back to parroting the left-wing talking points from the Washington Post's opinion section that is filled with lies about President Trump.

Translation into sane: He prefers lies that tell him what he wants to hear.

The weird thing about Ukraine is that Trump admitted it. We have documents proving it, and witnesses (some of whom are being kept from testifying by Trump as part of his belated coverup).

In terms of getting an impeachment, there is enough, on a variety counts just on the Ukraine thing. At least that's what professor of constitutional law are saying, and former Watergate prosecutors, but what do they know, eh?

I need to do a post soon about the disassociation that some on the Right have succumbed to.
Drlee wrote:Trump has ordered his State Department officials not to testify. Nothing says corruption like hiding.

Like hiding Volker's testimony from the public?

Drlee wrote:I have no doubt that Kavanaugh will vote with Trump as will Thomas (if they can wake him up long enough for him to vote) but maybe Roberts will actually consider the constitution.

Where does the Supreme Court get to vote in impeachment proceedings?

Drlee wrote:If I was Pelosi I would start arresting his staffers for contempt. The house has the power to do it. And if blocked by Bar I would begin impeachment of him by a charge of contempt of congress.

What power? You could use the Sergeant at Arms within the halls of Congress to enforce decorum and even compel House members to the floor, but you can't send the Sergeant at Arms to an executive building to effect an arrest against a member of the executive branch. They don't have jurisdiction. Just as the president cannot arrest members of Congress--but can charge them--the Speaker of the House cannot arrest members of the executive branch, but can submit criminal referrals. Where are you getting the idea that the House can arrest members of the executive branch? Contempt of congress is handled by referral.

Finfinder wrote:Look what Trump has reduced you too, a CNN parrot.

Yeah. CNN had someone on suggesting that if they impeached Pence as well as Trump, Nancy Pelosi would become president. They are absolutely untethered.

BigSteve wrote:Trump's not hiding anything. All Pelosi has to do is put the inquiry up to a formal vote and Trump's people will be free to testify.

Why won't she do that? Because she's too chickenshit, that's why.

He's put Pelosi in a bind. If she votes to impeach, Trump can compel witnesses and he'll win. If she doesn't, she's basically acquiescing to Trump.

late wrote:But I am pretty sure Trump is thousands of times worse.

Fair enough. Now take your own advice and back it up with facts.

BigSteve wrote:Why isn't Pelosi putting this to a vote? Ask yourself that.

Answer honestly, if you can...

Trump has put her in check. It will be interesting to see what bullshit they come up with next.

late wrote:The weird thing about Ukraine is that Trump admitted it. We have documents proving it, and witnesses (some of whom are being kept from testifying by Trump as part of his belated coverup).

It's not the weird, because it's not a crime. If Trump had requested Ukraine hack into Joe Biden's email server and expose his private communications to embarrass him, that would be significant. Asking them to look into matters for which there is reasonable cause is within his powers of office.

late wrote:In terms of getting an impeachment, there is enough, on a variety counts just on the Ukraine thing.

So to BigSteve's point, why don't they just impeach then? Why are they playing games? Hold a vote.

late wrote:At least that's what professor of constitutional law are saying, and former Watergate prosecutors, but what do they know, eh?

They never impeached or prosecuted Nixon.

late wrote:I need to do a post soon about the disassociation that some on the Right have succumbed to.

That would be lovely.
late wrote:Translation into sane: He prefers lies that tell him what he wants to hear.

If they were telling the truth, it would be things he wants to hear.

late wrote:The weird thing about Ukraine is that Trump admitted it. We have documents proving it, and witnesses (some of whom are being kept from testifying by Trump as part of his belated coverup).

What is it that he admitted? All I know that President Trump admitted was making a perfect call to the President of Ukraine. The left-wing partisan news media are claiming there is something wrong with President Trump suggesting to the President of Ukraine, as part of his "drain the swamp" corruption elimination, that he look into the prosecutor firing associated with the Bidens scandal. The Bidens scandal is what has been covered up by the Dems. Investigating and prosecuting crimes is a good thing in my opinion, as a near genius.

late wrote:In terms of getting an impeachment, there is enough, on a variety counts just on the Ukraine thing. At least that's what professor of constitutional law are saying, and former Watergate prosecutors, but what do they know, eh?

Like BigSteve and blackjack21 said, "Why don't they go ahead and take the impeachment vote." But you got to remember that those legal analyst that work for CNN, MSNBC, and the other left-wing news sources are paid partisan pundits by those news organizations. So instead of getting the straight truth, you get the slanted version.
Biden Had Ties to Whistleblower

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate."

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... als-reveal

The mainstream media is brazenly disregarding evidence the whistleblower – whose complaint sparked a House investigation into President Donald Trump's phone conversation about U.S. aid to Ukraine – is a Democratic operative, a top Republican official charges.

"The silence is deafening," Steve Guest, the Republican National Committee's Rapid Response Director, told Newsmax on Thursday.

"The whistleblower is a Democrat who had a professional tie to a 2020 Democrat [and] coordinated and took guidance from [House Intelligence Committee Chairman] Adam Schiff's staff. Schiff lied about it and his staff recommended attorneys for the so-called whistleblower."

In addition, Guest says, the whistleblower's lawyers worked for [former Director of National Intelligence] James Clapper, [former Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton and [Senate Minority Leader] Chuck Schumer, and donated to Joe Biden's presidential campaign. As well, one of the whistleblower's attorneys" is allegedly member of the #Resistance, an anti-Trump movement.

But except for a few conservative media outlets, glaring evidence of a Democratic plot to discredit the White House has been hushed up by the media, according to Guest.

Meanwhile, Schiff is taking heat over a September meeting his staff apparently had with the whistleblower.

When Schiff was grilled by MSNBC in September about whether he had spoken to the whistleblower, he replied his committee had "not spoken directly with the whistleblower."

"We would like to, but I'm sure the whistleblower has concerns, that he has not been advised, as the law requires, by the inspector general or the director of national intelligence just as to how he is to communicate with Congress," Schiff told the network.

But The New York Times reported a House Intelligence Committee aide did, in fact, have contact with the whistleblower.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/democr ... id/936606/
@Hindsite, there's no question about the whistleblower having ties to Biden. I'm pretty sure Biden is wholesale corrupt, but I think it's even more largely about the neoconservative agenda. Trump is a major threat to the neoconservatives. So it's not just about the corruption, which is sure there. For example:

Marie Yovanovitch says Trump ousted her over ‘unfounded and false claims’
Obviously, that doesn't matter, because Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president, like many other officials. So whether there were "unfounded and false claims" is immaterial with respect to political positions. Presidents can fire people for any reason or no reason at all.

Yovanovich's statement represented a top-to-bottom rebuke of the president, his associates, and his foreign policy — a rare takedown from a career diplomat who has sought to avoid the spotlight ever since her ouster.

It's political, and the neoconservatives are driving it--the same people upset about Trump pulling troops out of Syria. The US Embassy in Ukraine had a lot to do with the revolutions in Ukraine. So there are a lot of factions in Ukraine with different and strong opinions about it. I just finished watching Oliver Stone's documentary, which was a bit messy and inconclusive. However, there have been a lot of fingers in the pie in Ukraine and it looks like the Bidens got their stockings stuffed by some Ukrainian oligarchs.

According to her statement, Yovanovitch was told “abruptly” in late April to return to Washington “on the next plane.” Her removal came amid a campaign by Trump’s allies to accuse her of disloyalty, a charge she said was “fictitious.”

It doesn't seem to be the case. She's clearly not interested in effecting the foreign policy changes Trump wants. You are supposed to resign if you hold that point of view. All State Department employees are admonished to that end.

“The harm will come when bad actors in countries beyond Ukraine see how easy it is to use fiction and innuendo to manipulate our system,” she said in her opening statement. “In such circumstances, the only interests that will be served are those of our strategic adversaries, like Russia, that spread chaos and attack the institutions and norms that the U.S. helped create and which we have benefited from for the last 75 years.”

Ha. Like the son of the Vice President getting paid off by Russian oligarchs and protected by his father using $1B of loan guarantees to get prosecutors fired? More charges of "Russia, Russia, Russia!"

According to Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), an Intelligence Committee member, Yovanovitch at times “became overcome with emotion and had to stop and leave the room before recounting how she was thrown to the wolves.” He said Yovanovitch’s testimony “detailed a shocking abuse of presidential power.”

Boo hoo! There isn't anything shocking about a president recalling an ambassador. It happens all the time.

“It is clear to me that she was fired because she was a thorn in the side of those who sought to use the Ukrainian government for their own political and financial gain — and that includes President Trump,” Maloney added.

Oh. So now they are adding financial gain with virtually no evidence, whilst there is undebatable evidence that the Bidens have so profited from their ties to Ukraine. It's the deep state once again accusing other people of doing what they are doing themselves.

“The president of the United States is entitled to have the ambassador ... he wants in that position,” Jordan said.

Exactly right. There is nothing shocking about recalling an ambassador.

The Biden Boomerang

More and more this is looking like the intelligence community trying to protect its own operations and to prevent the president from making policy changes they don't agree with.
blackjack21 wrote:@Hindsite, there's no question about the whistleblower having ties to Biden. I'm pretty sure Biden is wholesale corrupt, but I think it's even more largely about the neoconservative agenda. Trump is a major threat to the neoconservatives. So it's not just about the corruption, which is sure there. For example:

Marie Yovanovitch says Trump ousted her over ‘unfounded and false claims’
Obviously, that doesn't matter, because Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president, like many other officials. So whether there were "unfounded and false claims" is immaterial with respect to political positions. Presidents can fire people for any reason or no reason at all.

Marie Yovanovitch also had ties to Biden, since she was another one of those Obama administration holdovers and was apparently there in Ukraine as ambassador during all the previous corruption and the Biden scandal. So President Trump had plenty reason besides those so-called "unfounded and false claims" to have lost confidence in her performance.

I liked the fact that President Trump was not part of the political establishment, but the drawback is that he was not politically connected enough to be able to replace all the holdovers as soon as he came into office. Yovanovitch is just another bad one removed from the swamp.
Hindsite wrote:Biden Had Ties to Whistleblower

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate."

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... als-reveal

The mainstream media is brazenly disregarding evidence the whistleblower – whose complaint sparked a House investigation into President Donald Trump's phone conversation about U.S. aid to Ukraine – is a Democratic operative, a top Republican official charges.

"The silence is deafening," Steve Guest, the Republican National Committee's Rapid Response Director, told Newsmax on Thursday.

"The whistleblower is a Democrat who had a professional tie to a 2020 Democrat [and] coordinated and took guidance from [House Intelligence Committee Chairman] Adam Schiff's staff. Schiff lied about it and his staff recommended attorneys for the so-called whistleblower."

In addition, Guest says, the whistleblower's lawyers worked for [former Director of National Intelligence] James Clapper, [former Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton and [Senate Minority Leader] Chuck Schumer, and donated to Joe Biden's presidential campaign. As well, one of the whistleblower's attorneys" is allegedly member of the #Resistance, an anti-Trump movement.

But except for a few conservative media outlets, glaring evidence of a Democratic plot to discredit the White House has been hushed up by the media, according to Guest.

Meanwhile, Schiff is taking heat over a September meeting his staff apparently had with the whistleblower.

When Schiff was grilled by MSNBC in September about whether he had spoken to the whistleblower, he replied his committee had "not spoken directly with the whistleblower."

"We would like to, but I'm sure the whistleblower has concerns, that he has not been advised, as the law requires, by the inspector general or the director of national intelligence just as to how he is to communicate with Congress," Schiff told the network.

But The New York Times reported a House Intelligence Committee aide did, in fact, have contact with the whistleblower.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/democr ... id/936606/

WOW! Really good example of right wing wacko fake news. Shit taken from wacko gossip rags claiming that Joe "worst human being ever" Biden is buddies with the whistle blower. Ummmm do you by any chance know who the whistle blower is :lol: ? Stay tuned H.S. the show is just beginning. There will be more whistleblowers and patriotic Americans coming forward to keep you and Donald quite busy. Obese Donald's crime organization is starting to leak like a sieve.

Hey ………….. is Donald's bag man Rudy in jail yet. I hear Donald hasn't seen him for awhile and isn't sure if he is still "the president's personal lawyer". :lol:
jimjam wrote:WOW! Really good example of right wing wacko fake news. Shit taken from wacko gossip rags claiming that Joe "worst human being ever" Biden is buddies with the whistle blower. Ummmm do you by any chance know who the whistle blower is :lol: ?

You and I don't but others do.

jimjam wrote:Stay tuned H.S. the show is just beginning. There will be more whistleblowers and patriotic Americans coming forward to keep you and Donald quite busy. Obese Donald's crime organization is starting to leak like a sieve.

There could be a hundred whistleblowers, but none of them matter now. I have the memorandum of the actual call. There is no need for more rumors from so-called whistleblowers telling more lies.

jimjam wrote:Hey ………….. is Donald's bag man Rudy in jail yet. I hear Donald hasn't seen him for awhile and isn't sure if he is still "the president's personal lawyer". :lol:

Trump backs Rudy Giuliani after report says president's lawyer is under investigation
Oct. 12, 2019

"So now they are after the legendary 'crime buster' and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani," Trump wrote in a tweet. "He may seem a little rough around the edges sometimes, but he is also a great guy and wonderful lawyer. Such a one sided Witch Hunt going on in USA. Deep State. Shameful!"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 957838002/
Hindsite wrote:There could be a hundred whistleblowers, but none of them matter now. I have the memorandum of the actual call. There is no need for more rumors from so-called whistleblowers telling more lies.

Obese Donald has been running a world wide crime operation for years. There is almost unlimited opportunity for whistles …………….. I hear IRS may be next...……...
jimjam wrote:Obese Donald has been running a world wide crime operation for years. There is almost unlimited opportunity for whistles …………….. I hear IRS may be next...……...

The IRS has been auditing Trump for years and haven't been able to find anything.
Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

Via Interfax:

Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials.

Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday.
-Interfax

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," said Derkach.

Derkach also puiblicized sums of money transferred to Burisma Group representatives - including Joe Biden's son Hunter.

"According to the documents, Burisma paid no less than $16.5 million to [former Polish President, who became an independent director at Burisma Holdings in 2014] Aleksander Kwasniewski, [chairman of the Burisma board of independent directors] Alan Apter, [Burisma independent director] Devon Archer and Hunter Biden [who joined the Burisma board of directors in 2014]," Derkach added.

"Using political and economic levelers of influencing Ukrainian authorities and manipulating the issue of providing financial aid to Ukraine, Joe Biden actively assisted closing criminal cases into the activity of former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group."

"Biden's fifth visit to Kyiv on December 7-8, 2015 was devoted to making a decision on the resignation of [then Ukrainian Prosecutor General] Viktor Shokin over the case of Zlochevsky and Burisma. Loan guarantees worth $1 billion that the United States was to give to Ukraine was the point of pressure. Biden himself admitted exerting pressure in his speech at the Council of Foreign Relations in January 2018, calling Shokin 'son of a bitch who was fired'," Derkach added.

Via Interfax:

The timeline of events proves that the U.S. linked the Zlochevsky case to loan guarantees, he said.

After the decree dismissing Shokin was published on April 3, 2016, the governments of the United States and Ukraine signed a loan guarantee agreement worth $1 billion, several months later, on June 3, he said.

"In this case, there are facts should be subject to investigation. There is an agency that has powers to investigate them; the U.S. Department of Justice. If the Ukrainian Prosecutor General signs documents and send them to U.S. Department of Justice without any requests, he will accomplish his mission," he said, adding that the Ukrainian Prosecutor General has such powers.

"Considering international corruption in public is a way-out for President Zelensky. I am certain that he is not involved in international corruption," Derkach said.

It was reported earlier that Derkach publicized correspondence between the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and officers of the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv. According to publicized correspondence, starting from July 14, 2017, the lists of criminal proceedings undertaken by NABU officers were sent from the electronic mailbox of Polina Chyzh, an assistant to NABU first deputy head Gizo Uglava, to the electronic mailbox of Hanna Yemelianova, a legal specialist of the anti-corruption program of the U.S. Justice Department at U.S. Embassy in Ukraine.

Derkach says he will publish the leaked documents on his Facebook account, and will initiate the creation of an ad hoc parliamentary investigative commission, "and has already requested launching a criminal case against Ukrainian officials into interference into U.S. elections," according to the report.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/joe ... -admission
Hindsite wrote:The IRS has been auditing Trump for years and haven't been able to find anything.

Really ………….. well, then, there is nothing for Donald to hide ………… let's see his returns. No lawyer bullshit ….. just the returns …. now.
[quote="Hindsite"]
There could be a hundred whistleblowers, but none of them matter now. I have the memorandum of the actual call. There is no need for more rumors from so-called whistleblowers telling lies/[/quote]

Sounds like they're coming out of the woodwork now.
jimjam wrote:Really ………….. well, then, there is nothing for Donald to hide ………… let's see his returns. No lawyer bullshit ….. just the returns …. now.

President Trump is no fool. He takes his tax lawyers advice. I remember when Rachael Maddow was so happy that someone illegally leaked one of Trump's tax returns to MSNBC that she was going to be the first to reveal as Breaking News on her show. It turned out that all she found out was that he paid a lot of taxes.
Praise the Lord.
Last edited by Hindsite on 13 Oct 2019 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
Sivad wrote:Joe Biden 'Personally Paid $900,000 By Burisma' According To Ukrainian MP In Bombshell Admission

Via Interfax:

Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials.

Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday.
-Interfax

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," said Derkach.

Derkach also puiblicized sums of money transferred to Burisma Group representatives - including Joe Biden's son Hunter.

"According to the documents, Burisma paid no less than $16.5 million to [former Polish President, who became an independent director at Burisma Holdings in 2014] Aleksander Kwasniewski, [chairman of the Burisma board of independent directors] Alan Apter, [Burisma independent director] Devon Archer and Hunter Biden [who joined the Burisma board of directors in 2014]," Derkach added.

"Using political and economic levelers of influencing Ukrainian authorities and manipulating the issue of providing financial aid to Ukraine, Joe Biden actively assisted closing criminal cases into the activity of former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, who is the founder and owner of Burisma Group."

"Biden's fifth visit to Kyiv on December 7-8, 2015 was devoted to making a decision on the resignation of [then Ukrainian Prosecutor General] Viktor Shokin over the case of Zlochevsky and Burisma. Loan guarantees worth $1 billion that the United States was to give to Ukraine was the point of pressure. Biden himself admitted exerting pressure in his speech at the Council of Foreign Relations in January 2018, calling Shokin 'son of a bitch who was fired'," Derkach added.

Via Interfax:

The timeline of events proves that the U.S. linked the Zlochevsky case to loan guarantees, he said.

After the decree dismissing Shokin was published on April 3, 2016, the governments of the United States and Ukraine signed a loan guarantee agreement worth $1 billion, several months later, on June 3, he said.

"In this case, there are facts should be subject to investigation. There is an agency that has powers to investigate them; the U.S. Department of Justice. If the Ukrainian Prosecutor General signs documents and send them to U.S. Department of Justice without any requests, he will accomplish his mission," he said, adding that the Ukrainian Prosecutor General has such powers.

"Considering international corruption in public is a way-out for President Zelensky. I am certain that he is not involved in international corruption," Derkach said.

It was reported earlier that Derkach publicized correspondence between the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and officers of the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv. According to publicized correspondence, starting from July 14, 2017, the lists of criminal proceedings undertaken by NABU officers were sent from the electronic mailbox of Polina Chyzh, an assistant to NABU first deputy head Gizo Uglava, to the electronic mailbox of Hanna Yemelianova, a legal specialist of the anti-corruption program of the U.S. Justice Department at U.S. Embassy in Ukraine.

Derkach says he will publish the leaked documents on his Facebook account, and will initiate the creation of an ad hoc parliamentary investigative commission, "and has already requested launching a criminal case against Ukrainian officials into interference into U.S. elections," according to the report.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/joe ... -admission

Nothing new here. So far Obese Donald has had his paid operatives come up with smear Biden shit and he has had Turkey invade Syria as distractions from issue #1 ……. Donald's impeachment. Fully predictable Obese Donald tried and true tactics.

Shit …. it's going to be a long hate filled year of shit and smears. I wonder how Donald's health insurance reform and infrastructure renewal is coming along. It seems that all he can generate is the usual simple minded "lock (fill in the blank) up!" nonsense and get Americans to hate each other.

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]