Federal Government Confirms Nearing Apocalypse -- it's very hard to dismiss this. - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:When I was born there were about 2 billion humans on the planet. Today? Maybe 7,600,000,000. I'll be dead in a few years at best but ……… I am grateful that I lived during the good years. I apologise to subsequent generations for the polluted putrid mess my generation is leaving them. Our oceans have been turned into humanity's septic tank …. full of billions of tons of plastic and poisonous industrial waste. The American Dream of hope, goodness and opportunity for all has morphed into the American nightmare of hatred, unrestrained greed, lies and opportunity for the few led by a raving lunatic and a dozens of spineless duds.

The Trump of God is sounding the warning and has vowed to make America great again and to keep America great. So vote for Trump and you will not have to fret about apologizing to the next generation. You would be doing what you could.
Praise the Lord.
Presvias wrote:^ Ah it wasn't your fault jim. You realized it was wrong in the end, that's what matters, and you're sorry. It isn't like the younger generation have superior morals anyways.

Don't feel bad.

Thanks pal ……. i'm usually fine but tonight i'm depressed...…. there seems to be nothing good about the world situation..... just endless hatred and insanity plus …….. I have been living with extreme nerve pain for a month that is wearing me down. It will pass. here's the good news...… I saw this on my morning walk today:
Two-thirds of bird species in North America are at risk of extinction because of the climate crisis, according to a new report from researchers at the Audubon Society (a proven Communist organization :lol: ), a leading US conservation group.

The continent could lose 389 of the 604 types of birds studied. The species face threats to their habitats from rising temperatures, higher seas, heavy rains and urbanization.

Up here on the coast of Maine the lobster habitat is already moving north toward Canada due to warming ocean waters. This will obviously disrupt the lobster industry in ways not yet understood.
In Northern California, power was cut to more than a million people this week. Near Houston, houses that flooded only two years ago just succumbed again. The South endured record-shattering fall heat waves. In Miami, salt water bubbled through street drains yet again as the rising ocean mounted a fresh assault.

All of it was predicted, in general outline, decades ago. We did not listen. Ideologues and paid shills cajoled us to ignore the warnings. Politicians cashed their checks from the fossil fuel lobbyists and slithered away.
Presvias wrote:^ I hope you are feeling better jim. All is not lost, you really don't know, it COULD be uncontrollable like the 'medieval warm period' and it might improve all by itself, just saying.. not denying any of the science..

I don't deny the science, just the false prophecies.
Presvias wrote:^ I hope you are feeling better jim. All is not lost, you really don't know, it COULD be uncontrollable like the 'medieval warm period' and it might improve all by itself, just saying.. not denying any of the science..

Thank you, I had #10 pain for about a month from a back/disc issue but the #10 is down to about #3 …. 4 doctors and a chiropractor later.

Guys like H.S. prefer fake science from shills paid for by the fossil fuel boys.
jimjam wrote:Thank you, I had #10 pain for about a month from a back/disc issue but the #10 is down to about #3 …. 4 doctors and a chiropractor later.

Guys like H.S. prefer fake science from shills paid for by the fossil fuel boys.

'Never mind the heat, climate change is hoax by gravy-train scientists'

Australians 'are not silly' and won't buy into climate change 'hysteria'
Hindsite wrote:'Alarmist rhetoric' on climate change not borne out by figures

AND
have you heard about the alien city on the moon? This is from a rag called "The Mirror"

Ancient alien city 'found on secret dark side of the moon' in NASA images

This week marks 50 years since man landed on the moon - but was something there before us?
jimjam wrote:AND
have you heard about the alien city on the moon? This is from a rag called "The Mirror"

Ancient alien city 'found on secret dark side of the moon' in NASA images

This week marks 50 years since man landed on the moon - but was something there before us?

No. That sounds like more fake news to me.
Thank you Donald ………. Increased profits for the fossil fuel industry and increased lung disease for American citizens.

New data reveals that damaging air pollution has increased nationally since 2016, reversing a decades-long trend toward cleaner air.

An analysis of Environmental Protection Agency data published this week by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University found that fine particulate pollution increased 5.5 percent on average across the country between 2016 and 2018, after decreasing nearly 25 percent over the previous seven years.
jimjam wrote:
Up here on the coast of Maine the lobster habitat is already moving north toward Canada due to warming ocean waters. This will obviously disrupt the lobster industry in ways not yet understood.

I live in Southern Maine.

Lobsters used to extend all the way to New York. As waters warm, they are moving north. Eventually, the water here will be too warm for them, and there will be no lobster industry here.

Nice to see a fellow Maineah here.
late wrote:I live in Southern Maine.

Lobsters used to extend all the way to New York. As waters warm, they are moving north. Eventually, the water here will be too warm for them, and there will be no lobster industry here.

Nice to see a fellow Maineah here.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that ….. Hindsite tells me there is no such thing as global warming and he gets his info from America's foremost weather expert … Obese Donald.

Where abouts do you live? I'm in Portland ….. Munjoy Hill.
jimjam wrote:
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that ….. Hindsite tells me there is no such thing as global warming and he gets his info from America's foremost weather expert … Obese Donald.

Where abouts do you live? I'm in Portland ….. Munjoy Hill.

I'm in West Falmouth, you know the wrong side of the tracks.
late wrote:I'm in West Falmouth, you know the wrong side of the tracks.

The total area burned in a single year by wildfires in the United States has only exceeded 13,900 square miles — an area larger than the country of Belgium — four times since the middle of last century. All four times have happened this decade, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and NASA.

There, I put the above in to stay "on topic" before I digressed. We are not far from each other. When I purchased a house on Munjoy Hill 32 years ago, I,too, was on the wrong side of the tracks. I said at the time, "This will be the next Boston." It is happening. Gentrification is here big time. Houses in my neighborhood are being replaced by million dollar condo complexes. I am old and will depart to Florida for the Winter in 2 weeks. If you are able and willing, I will be glad to share a cup of coffee with you at the Hilltop Coffee shop before I leave.
jimjam wrote:Oh, I wouldn't worry about that ….. Hindsite tells me there is no such thing as global warming and he gets his info from America's foremost weather expert … Obese Donald.

There is global cooling sometimes too. It is all part of the changing weather due to the position of the sun in relation to the earth mainly. It is nothing we should worry about. I don't eat lobsters anyway.
jimjam wrote:
The total area burned in a single year by wildfires in the United States has only exceeded 13,900 square miles — an area larger than the country of Belgium — four times since the middle of last century. All four times have happened this decade, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and NASA.

There, I put the above in to stay "on topic" before I digressed. We are not far from each other. When I purchased a house on Munjoy Hill 32 years ago, I,too, was on the wrong side of the tracks. I said at the time, "This will be the next Boston." It is happening. Gentrification is here big time. Houses in my neighborhood are being replaced by million dollar condo complexes. I am old and will depart to Florida for the Winter in 2 weeks. If you are able and willing, I will be glad to share a cup of coffee with you at the Hilltop Coffee shop before I leave.

Sure, send me a PM.

Morgan freeman is black Of course, Morgan Freema[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Another mass grave has been found on the grounds o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]

@ingliz I know you want this disgusting ideolog[…]