Election 2020 - Page 32 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
#15041088
late wrote:Nope, she talks like a moderate and votes Republican (over 90% of the time), even on issues her constituents don't support, like Kavanaugh. This district is quite moderate.

One of the realities of Maine politics is that women vote preferentially for women. We're an aging state, and that's a relic of Boomer 70s feminism. That also means, thanks to Trump chaos, they are very, very pissed.

It doesn't matter, since Maine went for Hillary Clinton in 2016 when they supposedly were not pissed. :lol:
By late
#15041150
Hindsite wrote:
It doesn't matter, since Maine went for Hillary Clinton in 2016 when they supposedly were not pissed.



It matters a lot to Sue.

You just put your finger on the reason why. Her district is moderate. But Republicans have been deteriorating since Nixon. Last thing she wants to do is run on her record, and now it's being thrown in her face. I saw an ad tonite, it was a woman saying she used to vote for her, but the Kavanaugh vote tore the shirt.

She is about to have a very bad time.
Last edited by late on 11 Oct 2019 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
By late
#15041153
Lawrence, on Last Word tonite pointed out that we've never had an election running at the same time as an impeachment.

I grew up in the 60s, so I know from weird. But this is going to take it to new levels.

Btw, a Trump insider, Fiona Hill, is going to testify before Congress next week. Not sure but I think she is going to be the first insider to tell the truth to Congress.

So... as crazy and damning as this week has become, Monday could be the day.

You see, in Watergate, the first time a Nixon insider told the truth, it kinda blew minds from coast to coast. This could be big.
User avatar
By maz
#15041154
late wrote:I grew up in the 60s, so I know from weird. But this is going to take it to new levels.


But did you have child trannies back in the 1960's and 70's though?

Last edited by maz on 11 Oct 2019 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Verv
#15041162
It was interesting looking at some of the reactions of the viewers in the crowd to this interruption. For instance, the two Indian gentlemen sitting down looked unmoved and cold toward this interruption.

The more that the Democrats decide that they are the party that embraces this fringe, the more that they will lose what Charlie Kirk has called the "beer" (not wine) Democrats. Many people are disinterested in having every event require black trans representation for obvious reasons.
User avatar
By colliric
#15041181


Lol....

Yeah they probably all do this, but it's funny anyway.

Biden is begging people on email for $5...

Lol.
By Hindsite
#15041342
late wrote:Lawrence, on Last Word tonite pointed out that we've never had an election running at the same time as an impeachment.

I grew up in the 60s, so I know from weird. But this is going to take it to new levels.

Btw, a Trump insider, Fiona Hill, is going to testify before Congress next week. Not sure but I think she is going to be the first insider to tell the truth to Congress.

So... as crazy and damning as this week has become, Monday could be the day.

You see, in Watergate, the first time a Nixon insider told the truth, it kinda blew minds from coast to coast. This could be big.

That lying "shifty" Schiff is holding the hearings is secret now and not releasing the full transcript.

Investigation Time: Tea Party Patriots Action Slap Shifty Schiff With an Ethics Complaint
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... t-n2554387
By late
#15041413
Hindsite wrote:
That lying "shifty" Schiff...



That's the Distract part of the Moscow Rules. Don't look at the damning testimony of the ambassador, look at this fake crap instead.

Btw, you picked the perfect day to sell that BS. A judge just slapped down the nonsensical assertion that Trump can't be investigated...
By Hindsite
#15041500
late wrote:That's the Distract part of the Moscow Rules. Don't look at the damning testimony of the ambassador, look at this fake crap instead.

Btw, you picked the perfect day to sell that BS. A judge just slapped down the nonsensical assertion that Trump can't be investigated...

It must be one of those Trump hating liberal judges. And that corrupt ambassador was just trying to save face and make excuses for herself. That lying "shifty" Schiff can provide all the fake crap by himself without her testimony behind closed doors, in which, he and his corrupt Democrats leak selected parts to CNN.
By late
#15041506
Hindsite wrote:
It must be one of those Trump hating liberal judges.

And that corrupt ambassador was just trying to save face and make excuses for herself.

That lying "shifty" Schiff can provide all the fake crap by himself without her testimony behind closed doors, in which, he and his corrupt Democrats leak selected parts to CNN.



Read the Constitution.

She's never been accused of corruption, that's just your fantasy world. She's had a distinguished career.

You love fake, as long as it tells you what you want to hear. The problem you have here is that it's not fake. Trump has admitted it, there are witnesses, and the arrests have already begun.
By Hindsite
#15041512
late wrote:Read the Constitution.

She's never been accused of corruption, that's just your fantasy world. She's had a distinguished career.

You love fake, as long as it tells you what you want to hear. The problem you have here is that it's not fake. Trump has admitted it, there are witnesses, and the arrests have already begun.

That woman ambassador allowed corruption to occur under her watch. And yeah, President Trump fired her, as is his right.
By late
#15041517
Hindsite wrote:
That woman ambassador allowed corruption to occur under her watch. And yeah, President Trump fired her, as is his right.



Got anything to back that up?

Didn't think so.
User avatar
By Stormsmith
#15041518
She's done her bit to fight corruption, and continues to do so. That's why she testified yesterday. This will likely cost her her job.
By Hindsite
#15041540
Stormsmith wrote:She's done her bit to fight corruption, and continues to do so. That's why she testified yesterday. This will likely cost her her job.

She was not doing anything to fight corruption. On top of that she made the mistake of bad mouthing President Trump.
User avatar
By Hong Wu
#15041575
Pete Butt-whatever has said that knowingly giving someone HIV should be decriminalized. So like, if we thought that California reducing it to a misdemeanor was extreme, now a mainstream party's presidential candidate wants it to not even be that.

Andrew Yang's candidacy is basically "vote for me and I'll give you free money" but this other guy is "vote for me and I'll give you free AIDS."
By Hindsite
#15041580
Hong Wu wrote:Pete Butt-whatever has said that knowingly giving someone HIV should be decriminalized. So like, if we thought that California reducing it to a misdemeanor was extreme, now a mainstream party's presidential candidate wants it to not even be that.

Andrew Yang's candidacy is basically "vote for me and I'll give you free money" but this other guy is "vote for me and I'll give you free AIDS."

Those Democrats pick the creme of their crop to run for office. :lol:
  • 1
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 40

@Finfinder So you cannot show how what I said […]

Ukrainegate

I agree there are loads more to come and they a[…]

"The Nobel prize in economics was awarded to […]

The IFBB came up with it as a penalty for using st[…]