Is Islam Right About Women? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is Islam Right About Women?

1. Yes, Islam is right about women
23%
2. No, Islam is not right about women
62%
3. Other
15%
Islam is the religion who resists the influence of modernity like LGBTQ-rights and feminism.
It is the last bastion of the patriarchy and machoism.

But the Burka for example is even for muslims too extreme.
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:Islam is the religion who resists the influence of modernity like feminism.

Islam must be destroyed.
It is the last bastion of the patriarchy and machoism.

Islam manipulates men into acting very masculine so they can use women as sexual objects to relieve that excessive masculinity. Islam manipulates women into acting submissive so that they can allow and support men to using them as sexual objects for relieve.

This is a symbol of alienation because men cannot express themselves without needing to use women as sex slaves. And women cannot be free from male rule because Islamic men are manipulated via acting masculine so they can use women as sex slaves to relieve themselves.
SSDR wrote:Islam must be destroyed.

Religions can not be destroyed, this lession learnt Nero

Islam manipulates men into acting very masculine so they can use women as sexual objects to relieve that excessive masculinity. Islam manipulates women into acting submissive so that they can allow and support men to using them as sexual objects for relieve.

This is a symbol of alienation because men cannot express themselves without needing to use women as sex slaves. And women cannot be free from male rule because Islamic men are manipulated via acting masculine so they can use women as sex slaves to relieve themselves.

Muslim women love machos, and dislike softies!
SSDR wrote:I think they should be destroyed.

Try it but on the battlefield we are the best today. In Syrian war even Russia send Kadyrow-Chechens and US relied on Kurds... like the Romans who at the end let the Barbars fight for them.
I saw a Liberal (Muslim?) Middle Eastern woman in short shorts loudly guilt tripping her middle Eastern boyfriend today. I was vaguely amused because I guess it doesn't take too long out the burkha before they start doing these things.
Hong Wu wrote:I saw a Liberal (Muslim?) Middle Eastern woman in short shorts loudly guilt tripping her middle Eastern boyfriend today. I was vaguely amused because I guess it doesn't take too long out the burkha before they start doing these things.

Yes, very true.
Once you let them out of the burka, anything can happen.
It starts innocently, like asking to be allowed out and drive a motor vehicle, and before you know it they are stray-fucking around and giving you bastard children !
:eek: :excited: :D
Ter wrote:Yes, very true.
Once you let them out of the burka, anything can happen.
It starts innocently, like asking to be allowed out and drive a motor vehicle, and before you know it they are stray-fucking around and giving you bastard children !
:eek: :excited: :D

Burkha is even not allowed strictly to Islam, just not to walk arround like whore. Headscarf is too much for my taste. I have to marry a muslim slut, because it is not allowed to mary virgins when you are not a virgin.

I would like to have 4 women but the first women has to agree, and my lust is not enough to get such an approval, damn I wanted always to have an own tribe :(

A muslim woman would never give you bastard children... if she does this she gets expelled from their family
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:Burkha is even not allowed strictly to Islam, just not to walk arround like whore. Headscarf is too much for my taste. I have to marry a muslim slut, because it is not allowed to mary virgins when you are not a virgin.

I would like to have 4 women but the first women has to agree, and my lust is not enough to get such an approval, damn I wanted always to have an own tribe :(

A muslim woman would never give you bastard children... if she does this she gets expelled from their family

Sounds like you are living in medieval times :lol:

you Muslims are backward
Hong Wu wrote:I saw a Liberal (Muslim?) Middle Eastern woman in short shorts loudly guilt tripping her middle Eastern boyfriend today. I was vaguely amused because I guess it doesn't take too long out the burkha before they start doing these things.

As opposed to misogynistic, alt right proddy, gwailou, wrong dues?
Presvias wrote:As opposed to misogynistic, alt right proddy, gwailou, wrong dues?

What are you trying to say here? You are one of those posters whom are so irritable that you don't always succeed in getting a coherent message out.
Hong Wu wrote:What are you trying to say here? You are one of those posters whom are so irritable that you don't always succeed in getting a coherent message out.

You are also being unclear.

Now, answer the question: do you think Islam is right about women?
The whole poll is just an asshole way of trying to put down Islam, and not actually answer any questions, or make any statement about it. Even the Other option (changed later) was simply a stupid attack on Islam... and ANY Muslim, regardless of their beliefs or how they worship. Just another Christian hating on a religion that they think isn't right. :knife: :knife:

Seems like the Left in Western European countri[…]

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]