Undocumented Aliens and Crime - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15041453
Doug64 wrote:Which doesn't change the fact that undocumented aliens aren't supposed to be here in the first place, and so those that fight to prevent us from stopping them from coming into the country and from deporting them when we catch them here are complicit in their crimes.


The two issues, immigration status and criminality, are not related.

One is not correlated with the other or caused by the other.

And because of this lack of relationship, the whole premise of this thread is questionable.

So why are you doing it?

And speaking of, another angel family celebrates at least a modicum of justice for their murdered son and brother. They'll have to seek what more justice they can find at the ballot box.

Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S., Gets Life Sentence for Murdering Jared Vargas

    An illegal alien who was twice freed into the interior of the United States has been sentenced to life for brutally murdering 20-year-old Jared Vargas.

    On Friday, 20-year-old illegal alien Ernesto Esquivel-Garcia from Mexico was sentenced to life in prison for murdering Vargas in June 2018 after being convicted of first-degree murder in August, as Breitbart News reported.

    On the Angel Family’s Facebook page, Justice for Jared Vargas, they celebrated the life sentence of the illegal alien who took their loved one’s life.

    “Life!!!” the Angel Family posted.

    Vargas, a cybersecurity student at the University of Texas at San Antonio, was found murdered by Esquivel-Garcia on June 18, 2018, when firefighters arrived at the scene of an apartment set ablaze.

    Prosecutors said the illegal alien had brutally strangled and stabbed Vargas to death before setting his body on fire in the apartment complex. Throughout the trial, Esquivel-Garcia and his attorneys had used a defense and smear against Vargas to justify the murder, claiming that the illegal alien killed Vargas in self-defense because he believed that he was under threat of being sexually assaulted.

    The murder occurred after Esquivel-Garcia had been twice released from police and federal custody back into the U.S. and was only given a voluntary deportation order despite having a criminal record.

    In March 2017, the illegal alien was arrested for drunk driving and was eventually turned over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency. Though he was placed into deportation proceedings, an immigration judge allowed him to post bond, and he was released back into the interior of the country.

    In May 2018, a month before Vargas was murdered, Esquivel-Garcia was again put into ICE custody and local police custody but was able to post bond and be released back into the U.S. with only the promise that he would self-deport.

    Esquivel-Garcia is eligible for parole in 30 years, and if ever released on parole, he will be deported by federal immigration officials to Mexico.

    Jared Vargas leaves behind his twin brother, in college, and a little sister, in high school, as well as his parents and countless loved ones and friends. A GoFundMe page has been set up in his honor to help his twin brother and little sister in their schooling.


Then maybe Trump and people like him should stop hiring undocumented workers. That is what brings them.

But you are supporting the Republicans, who also refuse to enact any meaningful immigration policy, and are therefore just as complicit as any other group.
#15041868
Pants-of-dog wrote:The two issues, immigration status and criminality, are not related.

One is not correlated with the other or caused by the other.

So if they were prevented from entering the United States, they'd still somehow magically commit crimes here anyway?

And here's another one. Which one are Leftists supposed to feel sorry for, the oppressed undocumented alien or the oppressed transgender prostitute?

Illegal Alien Flees After Being Freed on Bail Despite Shooting Trans Woman

    An illegal alien, who was previously deported from the United States, was released from jail on bail after he allegedly shot a transgender woman six times in an attack.

    Domingo Ramirez-Cayente, a 29-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, is accused of admitting to police that he shot Daniela Calderon, a 35-year-old transgender woman, in Dallas County, Texas. Police said Ramirez-Cayente picked up Calderon, who offered him sex before she was allegedly shot by the illegal alien.

    Though Ramirez-Cayente admitted to shooting Calderon six times, Judge Hal Turley set the illegal alien’s bond at $25,000 and did not order that he wear an ankle monitor if he was released from custody. Before the District Attorney’s Office could step in, according to the Dallas Morning News, Ramirez-Cayente had already been released with no ankle monitor, and his whereabouts are currently unknown.

    Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirmed that Ramirez-Cayente is in the U.S. illegally and had previously been deported in March 2010 after he was caught crossing the southern border.

    “ICE urges anyone with information regarding Ramirez-Cayente’s location in the United States to contact their local ICE office,” an official told the Dallas Morning News.

    In a Dallas Morning News profile of Calderon and the attack, the transgender detailed how he is traumatized from the attack, which he says occurred after the illegal alien discovered he was transgender.

    Calderon said he was working the street as a prostitute when Ramirez-Cayente pulled up in a red truck and the two negotiated a price for oral sex. Soon after, Calderon said Ramirez-Cayente asked why he talked in a deep voice, prompting him to tell him that he was transgender.

    After telling him that he was no longer interested, Calderon said the illegal alien left to go to a nearby shop. The illegal returned from behind and shot Calderon six times in the hip, abdomen, arm, and chest.

    When police arrived at the scene, they found Calderon laying on the ground in a pool of blood and he was rushed to a nearby hospital where emergency responders were able to save his life.

    “He did it without remorse,” Calderon said of Ramirez-Cayente. “He will do it again.”
#15041925
Doug64 wrote:So if they were prevented from entering the United States, they'd still somehow magically commit crimes here anyway?


When people get lung cancer, should we blame the lungs?

After all, it would be impossible for people to get lung cancer without lungs.

Your argument makes just as little sense.

And here's another one. Which one are Leftists supposed to feel sorry for, the oppressed undocumented alien or the oppressed transgender prostitute?

Illegal Alien Flees After Being Freed on Bail Despite Shooting Trans Woman

    An illegal alien, who was previously deported from the United States, was released from jail on bail after he allegedly shot a transgender woman six times in an attack.

    Domingo Ramirez-Cayente, a 29-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, is accused of admitting to police that he shot Daniela Calderon, a 35-year-old transgender woman, in Dallas County, Texas. Police said Ramirez-Cayente picked up Calderon, who offered him sex before she was allegedly shot by the illegal alien.

    Though Ramirez-Cayente admitted to shooting Calderon six times, Judge Hal Turley set the illegal alien’s bond at $25,000 and did not order that he wear an ankle monitor if he was released from custody. Before the District Attorney’s Office could step in, according to the Dallas Morning News, Ramirez-Cayente had already been released with no ankle monitor, and his whereabouts are currently unknown.

    Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirmed that Ramirez-Cayente is in the U.S. illegally and had previously been deported in March 2010 after he was caught crossing the southern border.

    “ICE urges anyone with information regarding Ramirez-Cayente’s location in the United States to contact their local ICE office,” an official told the Dallas Morning News.

    In a Dallas Morning News profile of Calderon and the attack, the transgender detailed how he is traumatized from the attack, which he says occurred after the illegal alien discovered he was transgender.

    Calderon said he was working the street as a prostitute when Ramirez-Cayente pulled up in a red truck and the two negotiated a price for oral sex. Soon after, Calderon said Ramirez-Cayente asked why he talked in a deep voice, prompting him to tell him that he was transgender.

    After telling him that he was no longer interested, Calderon said the illegal alien left to go to a nearby shop. The illegal returned from behind and shot Calderon six times in the hip, abdomen, arm, and chest.

    When police arrived at the scene, they found Calderon laying on the ground in a pool of blood and he was rushed to a nearby hospital where emergency responders were able to save his life.

    “He did it without remorse,” Calderon said of Ramirez-Cayente. “He will do it again.”


This seems like just another example of a conservative violently acting out their transphobia. It just happens to be an undocumented migrant this time.
#15043224
Pants-of-dog wrote:When people get lung cancer, should we blame the lungs?

After all, it would be impossible for people to get lung cancer without lungs.

Your argument makes just as little sense.

Lungs have no volition of their own, not being sentient beings. Your comparison makes no sense at all.

And a few more examples of sanctuary cities/counties/states at their worst:

Sanctuary City Chicago Freed Nigerian Illegal Alien Accused of Stealing $22K

    The sanctuary city of Chicago, Illinois, released an illegal alien into the public despite being wanted in Louisiana for bank fraud, money laundering, and felony theft.

    Vincent Izuchukwu Ezeocha, a 27-year-old illegal alien from Nigeria, was arrested last week by Louisiana law enforcement officials after allegedly stealing more than $22,000 from an American citizen in a bank fraud scheme, according to a press release from Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry.

    Before that arrest, however, Chicago officials had arrested Ezeocha following a traffic stop. Ezeocha first came to the U.S. legally but had since overstayed his visa.

    Despite being wanted for bank fraud, money laundering, and felony theft, the sanctuary city of Chicago released Ezeocha into the general public instead of extraditing him to Louisiana, according to Landry.

    “The sanctuary city of Chicago harbored this criminal, and another citizen of Louisiana has unfortunately been victimized by an illegal immigrant,” Landry said in a statement. “I am grateful to our law enforcement partners for working with my office to apprehend Mr. Ezeocha.”

    According to Landry, Ezeocha was operating out of Chicago when he contacted a U.S. citizen living in Lafayette, Louisiana, claiming to be associated with a company out of New Mexico with which the victim had previously conducted business.

    Ezeocha, Landry said, ultimately stole more than $22,000 from the Louisiana resident by using a Chicago bank account to route the funds to himself.

    The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency has placed a detainer on Ezeocha so that if he gets released from prison at any time, he will be turned over to federal immigration officials for arrest and deportation.

Sanctuary County: Two Illegal MS-13 Gang Members Accused of Hacking to Death 16-Year-Old Boy

    Two illegal aliens associated with the violent MS-13 Gang are accused of using a machete and bat to beat and hack a 16-year-old boy to death in the sanctuary county of King County, Washington.

    Rudy Osvaldo Garcia-Hernandez, a 28-year-old illegal alien, and Carlos Orlando Iraheta-Vega, a 20-year-old illegal alien, have each been charged with murdering 16-year-old Juan Carlos Con Guzman in King County, Washington — a sanctuary jurisdiction that shields criminal illegal aliens from deportation.

    The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency confirmed to the Washington Times‘ Stephen Dinan that both Garcia-Hernandez and Iraheta-Vega are illegal aliens who were both regularly released from custody multiple times instead of being turned over to federal immigration officials for deportation.

    Garcia-Hernandez and Iraheta-Vega are reported members of the MS-13 Gang. The violent street gang, based out of El Salvador, has built a growing army of El Salvadoran illegal and legal immigrants in the U.S.

    According to prosecutors, Guzman was lured by the two illegal aliens into a remote location for a fight. When the victim arrived, prosecutors said Garcia-Hernandez and Iraheta-Vega beat the 16-year-old boy with a baseball and then tortured him by hacking off his limbs with a machete and leaving his dead body in a nearby river.

    The illegal aliens are each being held in King County Jail on a $3 million bond.

    As Breitbart News has chronicled, King County has routinely shielded criminal illegal aliens from arrest and deportation. In a recent case, an illegal alien rapist was released from prison and allegedly hunted down his victim — a disabled woman — and attacked her. The illegal alien is now wanted for the attack and is believed to have fled to Mexico.
#15043246
Doug64 wrote:Lungs have no volition of their own, not being sentient beings. Your comparison makes no sense at all.


While it is true that the comparison fails on many points, it does work in the one way I need it to: it shows that a necessary condition for an event is not necessarily a cause of the event.

Much like how guns are necessarily a part of gun violence but do not cause gun violence.

And a few more examples of sanctuary cities/counties/states at their worst:

Sanctuary City Chicago Freed Nigerian Illegal Alien Accused of Stealing $22K

    The sanctuary city of Chicago, Illinois, released an illegal alien into the public despite being wanted in Louisiana for bank fraud, money laundering, and felony theft.

    Vincent Izuchukwu Ezeocha, a 27-year-old illegal alien from Nigeria, was arrested last week by Louisiana law enforcement officials after allegedly stealing more than $22,000 from an American citizen in a bank fraud scheme, according to a press release from Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry.

    Before that arrest, however, Chicago officials had arrested Ezeocha following a traffic stop. Ezeocha first came to the U.S. legally but had since overstayed his visa.

    Despite being wanted for bank fraud, money laundering, and felony theft, the sanctuary city of Chicago released Ezeocha into the general public instead of extraditing him to Louisiana, according to Landry.

    “The sanctuary city of Chicago harbored this criminal, and another citizen of Louisiana has unfortunately been victimized by an illegal immigrant,” Landry said in a statement. “I am grateful to our law enforcement partners for working with my office to apprehend Mr. Ezeocha.”

    According to Landry, Ezeocha was operating out of Chicago when he contacted a U.S. citizen living in Lafayette, Louisiana, claiming to be associated with a company out of New Mexico with which the victim had previously conducted business.

    Ezeocha, Landry said, ultimately stole more than $22,000 from the Louisiana resident by using a Chicago bank account to route the funds to himself.

    The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency has placed a detainer on Ezeocha so that if he gets released from prison at any time, he will be turned over to federal immigration officials for arrest and deportation.

Sanctuary County: Two Illegal MS-13 Gang Members Accused of Hacking to Death 16-Year-Old Boy

    Two illegal aliens associated with the violent MS-13 Gang are accused of using a machete and bat to beat and hack a 16-year-old boy to death in the sanctuary county of King County, Washington.

    Rudy Osvaldo Garcia-Hernandez, a 28-year-old illegal alien, and Carlos Orlando Iraheta-Vega, a 20-year-old illegal alien, have each been charged with murdering 16-year-old Juan Carlos Con Guzman in King County, Washington — a sanctuary jurisdiction that shields criminal illegal aliens from deportation.

    The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency confirmed to the Washington Times‘ Stephen Dinan that both Garcia-Hernandez and Iraheta-Vega are illegal aliens who were both regularly released from custody multiple times instead of being turned over to federal immigration officials for deportation.

    Garcia-Hernandez and Iraheta-Vega are reported members of the MS-13 Gang. The violent street gang, based out of El Salvador, has built a growing army of El Salvadoran illegal and legal immigrants in the U.S.

    According to prosecutors, Guzman was lured by the two illegal aliens into a remote location for a fight. When the victim arrived, prosecutors said Garcia-Hernandez and Iraheta-Vega beat the 16-year-old boy with a baseball and then tortured him by hacking off his limbs with a machete and leaving his dead body in a nearby river.

    The illegal aliens are each being held in King County Jail on a $3 million bond.

    As Breitbart News has chronicled, King County has routinely shielded criminal illegal aliens from arrest and deportation. In a recent case, an illegal alien rapist was released from prison and allegedly hunted down his victim — a disabled woman — and attacked her. The illegal alien is now wanted for the attack and is believed to have fled to Mexico.


Breitbart really likes to portray undocumented migrants as criminals, it seems.

Anyway, sanctuary cities probably have a lower crime rate than cities that do not implement sanctuary policies. This would be due to the fact that undocumented migrants could report crimes to the police without fear of deportation or family break-up.

But I doubt Breitbart is interested in stories of undocumented migrants reporting crime to the police and helping reduce overall crime rates.
#15043262
The crass use of "undocumented" instead of "Illegal" is in itself control of the narrative and should be dumped forthwith. Just as in the film: Inherit The Wind - The defence lawyer, in the courtroom refused to accept that the prosecution lawyer be addressed as "COLONEL" Drummond (he was an actual Colonel) because it gave him a default position of high esteem and respect in the courtroom. The Judge said... "very well, I rule that you have the honorary rank of colonel"!! There is none so fickle than a Jury.
#15043264
Pants-of-dog wrote:Breitbart really likes to portray undocumented migrants as criminals, it seems.


That's because that's the proper characterization of them, seeing as they have to break our laws to come here illegally...

But I doubt Breitbart is interested in stories of undocumented migrants reporting crime to the police and helping reduce overall crime rates.


That's just because there's no shortage of stories about illegal aliens breaking even more laws...
#15043361
BigSteve wrote:That's because that's the proper characterization of them, seeing as they have to break our laws to come here illegally...


Do you think every time someone breaks the law that it is a crime?

That's just because there's no shortage of stories about illegal aliens breaking even more laws...


No, it is because Breitbart is not an objective news source, but instead has an open bias.

Also, stories about people following the law do not sell. If it bleeds, it leads.

The point, however, is what the statistics say.

Are sanctuary cities any more damgerous?
#15043363
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you think every time someone breaks the law that it is a crime?


Yes...

No, it is because Breitbart is not an objective news source, but instead has an open bias.


So you're saying the information on Breitbart, regarding crimes committed by illegal aliens, is false and untrue?
#15043376
BigSteve wrote:Yes...


That is incorrect.

Please read about the difference between criminal law and civil law.

So you're saying the information on Breitbart, regarding crimes committed by illegal aliens, is false and untrue?


Did I say that?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/


    QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

    A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

    Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

Are sanctuary cities more dangerous than others? Yes or no?
#15043381
Pants-of-dog wrote:Did I say that?


Um, no, that's why I asked. That's how it works.

Why would I ask you if you said something that you had said?
#15043383
BigSteve wrote:Um, no, that's why I asked. That's how it works.

Why would I ask you if you said something that you had said?


Perhaos you should address what I explicitly claimed instead of trying to foist that particular argument in me.

Now, if you and @Doug64 and Breitbart are correct, then sanctuary cities would be more dangerous than other cities. Is this the case?
#15043386
Pants-of-dog wrote:Perhaos you should address what I explicitly claimed instead of trying to foist that particular argument in me.


Perhaps you should stop asking stupid questions...

Now, if you and @Doug64 and Breitbart are correct, then sanctuary cities would be more dangerous than other cities. Is this the case?


I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they are. What I do know for certain is that I would have no interest in living in such a cesspool...
#15043387
Pants-of-dog wrote:
No, it is because Breitbart is not an objective news source, but instead has an open bias.



Breitbart is batsh*t crazy.

Which tells us all we need to know about you know who.
#15043400
As a Marxist, I like to think that I make verifiable claims that are based on logical deductions from observed phenomena when discussing politics.

The nice thing about that is that I can check if I am right by looking at what actually happened.

In this case, the implied claim is that undocumented migrants are more dangerous than others.

This can be verified by looking at violent crime rates in sanctuary cities as opposed to others.

If they are more dangerous, then here is evidence for the implied claim.

Do you want to know if you are right?
#15043469
Pants-of-dog wrote:As a Marxist, I like to think that I make verifiable claims that are based on logical deductions from observed phenomena when discussing politics.

False. You are not a "Marxist." You do not make any verifiable claims.
The nice thing about that is that I can check if I am right by looking at what actually happened.

You usually never claim what really happens.
If they are more dangerous, then here is evidence for the implied claim.

You want to provide evidence for something you do not support?
Do you want to know if you are right?

Do you want to know if you are wrong?
#15043743

    Abstract
    This article assesses the claim that sanctuary cities—defined as cities that expressly forbid city officials or police departments from inquiring into an individual’s immigration status—are associated with post hoc increases in crime. We employ a causal inference matching strategy to compare similarly situated cities where key variables are the same across the cities except the sanctuary status of the city. We find no statistically discernible difference in violent crime, rape, or property crime rates across the cities. Our findings provide evidence that sanctuary policies have no effect on crime rates, despite narratives to the contrary. The potential benefits of sanctuary cities, such as better incorporation of the undocumented community and cooperation with police, thus have little cost for the cities in question in terms of crime.

https://www.collingwoodresearch.com/upl ... _et_al.pdf

Well, that answers that.
#15045198
More deaths caused by people that state and city governments have refused to help remove:

Gov. Newsom’s Sanctuary California: Two Illegal Aliens Charged with Murder of Sheriff’s Deputy

    Two illegal aliens have been charged in connection with the murder of El Dorado County, California, Sheriff’s Deputy 37-year-old Brian Ishmael, a law enforcement source confirmed to Breitbart News.

    Juan Carlos Vasquez-Orozco, a 20-year-old illegal alien, and Ramiro Bravo Morales, a 22-year-old illegal alien, are two of three men who were arrested last week in connection with the murder of Ishmael in the sanctuary state of California.

    On October 23, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office, 47-year-old Christopher Gary Ross called sheriff’s deputies to his house in Somerset, California after claiming thieves had stolen his marijuana.

    Ishmael and a San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Deputy responded to Ross’s call. After meeting Ross at the residence, Ishmael and the other deputy were allegedly shot at by Vasquez-Orozco and Morales.

    While the San Joaquin County deputy suffered a gunshot wound to the thigh, Ishmael was hit in the chest and foot and he ultimately died. Members of the SWAT Team surrounded the property to take the two illegal aliens into custody.

    Ross was also arrested after police said he failed to disclose that he had a business relationship with the two illegal aliens.

    Vasquez-Orozco has been charged with murder and assault with a deadly weapon, while Morales has been charged as an accessory to a murder. Ross has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection to the murder.

    All three have pleaded not guilty. Vasquez-Orozco is being held without bond, and Morales has had his bond set at $250,000.

    Meanwhile, thousands are expected to attend a funeral on Tuesday for Ishmael.

Sanctuary State Illinois: Illegal Alien Accused of Killing Two Legal Immigrants

    An illegal alien in the sanctuary state of Illinois is accused of killing two legal immigrants in a deadly drunk driving crash last week, law enforcement officials say.

    Juan Rodea-Cruz, a 25-year-old illegal alien, is accused of killing 26-year-old Marko Boskovic, a legal immigrant from Serbia, and 25-year-old Laura Uribe, a legal immigrant from Colombia, in a drunk driving crash on October 20 while driving the wrong way down a highway in Clarendon Hills, Illinois.

    Rodea-Cruz — whom the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency has requested custody of — was found with multiple open, unopened, and broken liquor bottles in his vehicle, according to the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office.

    While driving drunk the wrong way, according to police, the illegal alien hit and killed Boskovic and Uribe and injured Uribe’s 27-year-old boyfriend Momcilo Grujic, also a legal immigrant, along with a fourth 27-year-old victim who has been released from the hospital. According to his loved ones, Grujic remains in critical condition.

    A GoFundMe page has been created to help the Angel Families of Uribe and Grujic, as well as a GoFundMe page for Boskovic’s family.

    “This was a senseless and avoidable tragedy,” Clarendon Hills Police Chief Paul Dalen said in a statement. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the friends and family of Laura and Marko and we pray for a full recovery of the third victim.”

    Uribe’s sister, Maria Uribe, told NBC 5 Chicago that Lauren had fallen in love with the city of Chicago and was merely “following her dream.”

    “She was really smart,” Maria Uribe said. “She was following her dream. She fell in love with Chicago when she got here.”

    Though prosecutors sought a $5 million bond for Rodea-Cruz, a judge placed a bond of $750,000 on him and he has been charged with aggravated DUI causing death and aggravated DUI causing great bodily harm. If convicted, the illegal alien faces a maximum prison sentence of 28 years. His next court appearance is November 25.

    The sanctuary state of Illinois, which shields criminal illegal aliens from deportation, has seen a number of cases where illegal aliens who should have been deported from the U.S. went on to allegedly kill Americans. In June, 39-year-old father of two Corey Cottrell was killed when an illegal alien caused a hit-and-run crash.
#15045322
Doug64 wrote:More deaths caused by people that state and city governments have refused to help remove:


These continued appeals to emotion that you copy and paste from a known biased source are useful for only one thing: reinforcing Trump’s racist portrayal of Mexicans as rapists and criminals.

The statistics that have been cited disprove the claim that undocumented migrants make the USA more dangerous.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 17
Ukrainegate

In terms of maintaining operational security, Tru[…]

Project much? I was just repeating your own logi[…]

Trump and the Rule of Law

Again, you need lies that are at least vaguely pl[…]

Please leave @skinster be. Her darling regime in[…]