Trump and Russiagate - Page 249 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jose ... -2h07sq8n8

Joseph Misfud, who was allegedly a Kremlin spy whose activities helped launch the Russian collusion investigation, is saying through his lawyer that he is actually a western spy. This confirms one of the key theories supporting the idea that Russiagate was a setup perpetrated by factions within the American government.
By jimjam
BigSteve wrote:
Do even read the nonsense you dream up before you post it?

I love you ……. Save for Donald, your intelligence, wisdom and overall charisma is unmatched …. I suspect that you are one undefeated dude and that your foes run from you in unmatched terror …. :|
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:I love you ……. Save for Donald, your intelligence, wisdom and overall charisma is unmatched …. I suspect that you are one undefeated dude and that your foes run from you in unmatched terror …. :|

Seriously, reread what you wrote.

It's beyond fucking stupid...
By Hindsite
BigSteve wrote:Seriously, reread what you wrote.

It's beyond fucking stupid...

Do you really expect anything else from jimjam? :lol:
Hindsite wrote:Do you really expect anything else from jimjam? :lol:

Sadly, no...
By jimjam
BigSteve wrote:Sadly, no...

Hindsite wrote:Do you really expect anything else from jimjam?

sources please :)
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:sources please :)

My source?

Everything you've ever fucking posted...
By jimjam
BigSteve wrote:My source?

Everything you've ever fucking posted...

I'm worried about you BS. I'm starting to think that you take yourself too seriously and have no sense of humor.

I was playing on a common dichotomy here on pofo where if someone disagrees with someone they immediately insert their "advisory" into some category or other (Fucking asshole dumb libs :eek: ) proceed to insult them (Get a fucking life you dumb shit) and then, ever so sweetly ask, "sources please" :lol: .
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:I'm worried about you BS. I'm starting to think that you take yourself too seriously and have no sense of humor.

I was playing on a common dichotomy here on pofo where if someone disagrees with someone they immediately insert their "advisory" into some category or other (Fucking asshole dumb libs :eek: ) proceed to insult them (Get a fucking life you dumb shit) and then, ever so sweetly ask, "sources please" :lol: .

Tap dance any way you want, Chief. You won't escape the fact that you said something really stupid...
By jimjam
BigSteve wrote:Tap dance any way you want, Chief. You won't escape the fact that you said something really stupid...

Another moronic and meaningless response from Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation Republican ….. sources please :)
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:Another moronic and meaningless response from a dim witted Republican ….. sources please :)

My source is your own stupid post, in which you made this statement:

"By contrast, officers from Unit 29155 travel to and from European countries. Some are decorated veterans of Russia’s bloodiest wars, including in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Ukraine. Its operations are so secret, according to assessments by Western intelligence services, that the unit’s existence is most likely unknown even to other G.R.U. operatives."

If you honestly can't comprehend why that's profoundly fucking stupid, perhaps the internet's not for you...
By jimjam
BigSteve wrote:My source is your own stupid post, in which you made this statement:

"By contrast, officers from Unit 29155 travel to and from European countries. Some are decorated veterans of Russia’s bloodiest wars, including in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Ukraine. Its operations are so secret, according to assessments by Western intelligence services, that the unit’s existence is most likely unknown even to other G.R.U. operatives."

If you honestly can't comprehend why that's profoundly fucking stupid, perhaps the internet's not for you...

Nothing personal BS but I usually do not engage with people who call me a fucking liberal idiot. The quote that you question i'm sure I can go back and find sources, etc but, right now, its one of the last sunny days up here in Maine before the cold/dark sets in and I MUST take a walk by the ocean.

Like I said, no offense and I hope you and your girlfriend had a good visit to NYC.
jimjam wrote:Nothing personal BS but I usually do not engage with people who call me a fucking liberal idiot. The quote that you question i'm sure I can go back and find sources, etc but, right now, its one of the last sunny days up here in Maine before the cold/dark sets in and I MUST take a walk by the ocean.

Like I said, no offense and I hope you and your girlfriend had a good visit to NYC.

We did... Stayed at the Plaza at Central Park. It was a tad spendy, but the service and accommodations are simply unmatched.

Now, to the point. You said this:

Its operations are so secret, according to assessments by Western intelligence services, that the unit’s existence is most likely unknown even to other G.R.U. operatives

You provide no link to anything which suggested it was someone else's statement, so I have to conclude it's your own thought. Given that, one has to wonder how, if G.R.U. operatives were unaware of the unit's existence, some random ranting liberal in Maine knows about it...
By jimjam
BigSteve wrote:We did... Stayed at the Plaza at Central Park. It was a tad spendy, but the service and accommodations are simply unmatched.

Now, to the point. You said this:

You provide no link to anything which suggested it was someone else's statement, so I have to conclude it's your own thought. Given that, one has to wonder how, if G.R.U. operatives were unaware of the unit's existence, some random ranting liberal in Maine knows about it...

Plaza is first class. I stayed there once. I also ran around Central Park 3x when I took 45th place in the national 30 kilometer championships.

Let's drop the GRU issue. Call me a ranting liberal piece of shit if you like. I'm cool with that. It's not that important to me that I will spend an hour back tracking. I will say that it was certainly not my own thought. I'm not that nuts …. yet. I had a source and posted it because I thought it was fascinating.Now …. I retreat to the deck for a beer and a pipe under the stars. Take it easy my friend.
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:Let's drop the GRU issue. Call me a ranting liberal piece of shit if you like. I'm cool with that. It's not that important to me that I will spend an hour back tracking. I will say that it was certainly not my own thought. I'm not that nuts …. yet. I had a source and posted it because I thought it was fascinating.Now …. I retreat to the deck for a beer and a pipe under the stars. Take it easy my friend.

If you need to backtrack and tap dance, that's fine, and not completely unexpected. Like I said, there was nothing to indicate it was anything but your own thought, which is why, clearly, you want to drop it. You realize how stupid a thing it is to say, but you thought it was clever.

Yours is a typical liberal reaction to having something stupid you've said brought to your attention; "Let's drop it". Instead of just admitting you said something stupid you try to dodge and bob and weave and end up looking pretty pathetic as a result. I find it interesting that you claim to have a "source", yet you've failed to provide that source.

No, I don't think I'll drop it at all, at least not until you can show me who actually said it (you know, if it wasn't you). As it stands right now, your comment suggests that you believe you know something about the GRU that GRU members don't.

That remains unchallenged by you.

But, even if it wasn't your thought, you have to recognize the unqualified stupidity of the comment...
By jimjam
BigSteve wrote:there was nothing to indicate it was anything but your own thought, which is why, clearly, you want to drop it. You realize how stupid a thing it is to say, but you thought it was clever.

Here BJ calls me a liar.

BigSteve wrote:something stupid you've said

Here BJ calls me stupid

BigSteve wrote:you said something stupid you try to dodge and bob and weave and end up looking pretty pathetic as a result.

Here he calls me stupid AND pathetic.

BigSteve wrote:I find it interesting that you claim to have a "source", yet you've failed to provide that source.

I explained to BJ that I didn't have an hour to waste with an insulting and fascinatingly clueless wack job. This, predictably, did not penetrate his limited span of consciousness.

BigSteve wrote:I don't think I'll drop it at all

Be my guest ….. do what you seem to be good at in all fields save photography …… play with yourself. :eek:

In the Photography Department:
While I have stayed at the Plaza and sampled the best that NYC had to offer, I found the hypocrisy and pretentiousness of the "upper class" to be boring and overly predictable. My best shoots came on the street with the "common" people. I find the human condition to be endlessly fascinating.

A prostitute reeling in a "John" in the Grand Central Station cafeteria.

BigSteve wrote:unqualified stupidity

Bye Bye Johnny One Note, you are a clueless waste of time …… back onto Ignore Status ,for all topics save photography, my friend ... …… But, remember, whatever you do … don't "drop it" … I expect to read your tough guy nonsense about my GRU post far into the future. :lol:
By BigSteve
jimjam wrote:Here BJ calls me a liar.

No, actually I didn't.

So saying that I did is, in fact, a lie...

Here BJ calls me stupid

No, in fact, I didn't. I said your statement was stupid, and it was.

My apologies for not understanding how delicate you are and how incapable you are of accept criticism for your bullshit...

Here he calls me stupid AND pathetic.

Perhaps it would be different if you'd simply own what you said...

I explained to BJ that I didn't have an hour to waste with an insulting and fascinatingly clueless wack job. This, predictably, did not penetrate his limited span of consciousness.

Because it's bullshit. You didn't do it because you can't, and for no other reason.

The only person here who doesn't understand that is you...
By Finfinder
This is big news that will soon be played out. If you are truly interested in what our government was doing you should be extremely concerned.

Durham Looking At Brennan – A Reminder of “The Crown Material” Conflict…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

After the DOJ/FBI advanced their defensive efforts last weekend via the New York Times and NBC, now the CIA/ODNI faction step forth with the same intents and purposes.

CIA defending journalist Natasha Bertrand has been participating in the multi-year PR effort which helped frame the CIA/ODNI talking points against President Trump, and she is deployed again in the latest effort within Politico. The timing here is predictable.

(Via Politico) President Donald Trump’s obsession with former CIA director John Brennan could be on a collision course with an ongoing Justice Department probe as Attorney General Bill Barr takes a more hands-on approach to examining the intelligence community’s actions in 2016.

[…] Durham’s report is likely to land well after the results of an inquiry by the Justice Department’s Inspector General, who is examining the FBI’s applications to a secret court in 2016 and 2017 to obtain surveillance warrants on a Trump campaign aide.

[…] “Is the IG report going to say we made mistakes? Yes,” said one of the former officials. “But it won’t say we did so for some nefarious purpose. So the report will be a dry hole for Trump and his supporters. Which is why [Barr and Durham] have now gone to this other theory, positing that the CIA was engaged in some rogue operation to overthrow Trump and therefore feeding the FBI bullshit,” he said. “It’s complete nonsense.”

“Haven’t you heard?” said another former FBI official, sarcastically. “Brennan was a puppet-master and we were just his puppets.”

Unfortunately, Ms. Bertrand gets too far over her defensive skis when she scribes defense and obfuscation that is laughable to anyone who followed the activity of CIA Director John Brennan when she writes:

[…] Asked for comment, White House deputy press Secretary Hogan Gidley said: “John Brennan lied before Congress when he got caught spying on American citizens and lied about having Russian collusion evidence that never existed. The only way I’ve ever heard anyone in the White House mention him is as a punchline.”

It’s not clear what Gidley was referring to—Brennan has not been accused of lying to Congress. (read full article)

Obviously Ms. Bertrand is counting on people not knowing that John Brennan was caught lying about his instructions to CIA operatives to spy on the networks of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Brennan later apologized to the Senate for that effort; but hey, what’s a little forgetfulness amid professional narrative engineering.

Additionally, in directly related matters; while remembering the ‘gossip-blower’ stems from the same CIA institution headed by Brennan while a member of the National Security Council; and while remembering the Washington Post is the primary outlet for the PR efforts of the CIA resistance du jour; the mysterious “white house insider” who penned an op-ed in the New York Times last year has now signed an anonymous book deal expand on the anti-Trump intelligence community narrative.

the rest of the story https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

By Finfinder
Finfinder wrote:Apparently the people who started this fake Russian hoax are now the subjects of a criminal investigation. You would think that is news.

The hoax on Donald Trump and the American people is becoming clearer and clearer. When this is all done and Trump is in his second term this is all going to play out like a mystery thriller movie. The opening scene will start with the murder of Jeffery Epstein and crescendo into John Brenan choking on a prison bed sheet.

OCTOBER 31, 2019
|
JUDICIAL WATCH
Judicial Watch: Documents Reveal Obama State Department Official in Contact with Russian Embassy ‘Political Chief’ One Month Before Trump Inauguration

Documents also reveal State Department officials continued use of unsecure BlackBerrys to transmit classified material long after Clinton email scandal revelations

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released eight pages of State Department documents revealing that on December 23, 2016, 28 days before the inauguration of President Donald Trump, State Department Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer had a 10-minute phone call with Alexey Vladimirovich Skosyrev, the “political chief” at the Russian Embassy in Washington, DC.

The documents also show that State Department officials continued to use unsecure BlackBerry devices for the transmission of classified material more than a year after Hillary Clinton’s use of an unsecure, non-government email system had been revealed.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on April 25, 2018, on behalf of itself and the Daily Caller News Foundation against the State Department after State failed to respond to three separate FOIA requests (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:18-cv- 00968)). The lawsuit seeks:

• All records of communications between State Department officials, including former Secretary of State John Kerry, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, on the one hand, and British National Christopher Steele and/or employees or contractors of Steele’s company, Orbis Business Intelligence, on the other hand.
• All records and/or memoranda provided by Christopher Steele and/or his firm Orbis Business Intelligence or by others acting on Steele’s/Orbis’s behalf, to State Department officials.
• Any and all records in the custody of the State Department related to the provision of documents to British national Christopher Steele and/or his firm, Orbis Business Intelligence, or the receipt of documents from Steele or his firm. Time period is January 20, 2009 through the present.
• All records created in 2016 by Jonathan M. Winer relating to research compiled by Christopher Steele.

Following Winer’s December 23 call with Russian political operative Skosyrev, State Department official Anne Sackville-West provides a “read-out” of the call to department colleagues in which she updates the “S-Lavrov points” (Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov). The body of the read-out is entirely redacted as classified for reasons of national security or foreign policy. Despite the classification, Eric Green, then-director of the Office of Russian Affairs in the Eurasian Bureau of the State Department, forwarded the exchange via his unsecure BlackBerry to Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs Kathleen Kavalec, to Obama Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Ambassador Victoria Nuland, and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary John Heffern. Kavalec then responds, saying “Jonathan called me after first trying to get through to Toria and John. He relayed this readout, noting that Skosyrev emphasized that [redacted].”

“The State Department has still not fully explained its role in collecting and disseminating Christopher Steele’s false allegations about President Trump’s ties to Russia,” said Daily Caller News Foundation President Neil Patel. “The latest documents obtained by Judicial Watch on behalf of The Daily Caller News Foundation raise new and important questions about the role played by Jonathan Winer, who played a key role as Steele’s conduit to U.S. diplomats.”

“The Kerry State Department and Jonathan Winer worked hand-in-glove with the Clinton Fusion GPS spy Christopher Steele. It is suspicious, to say the least, that Winer was in contact with a senior Russian government official as the Kerry State Department was simultaneously pushing the Russia smear against then President-elect Trump,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

Judicial Watch uncovered State Departments documents showing that Winer played a key role in facilitating Steele’s access to other top government officials, prominent international business executives. Winer was even approached by a movie producer about making a movie about the Russiagate targeting of President Trump. In September 2019, Judicial Watch released State Department documents revealing that former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele had an extensive and close working relationship dating back to May of 2014 with Winer and Nuland.

In July 2019, Judicial Watch uncovered a series of documents from the State Department that include a September 2016 email exchange between Nuland and Winer, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Trump taking office.

In May 2019, Judicial Watch’s released documents showing a conversation between Kavalec and Bruce Ohr, discussing the targeting of Donald Trump with Steele dossier material. In discussing a meeting with the potential source for a Mother Jones article accusing the Trump campaign of taking money from a Russian-American oil magnate, as well as Christopher Steele’s connection to that source, Kavalec emails Ohr citing the accusatory Mother Jones article. Ohr says, “I really hope we can get something going here.”

###

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]